Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,669 members, 7,862,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief (17678 Views)

Jonathan’s Presidential Campaign Donations Still Under Probe – EFCC / Saraki’s Probe: EFCC Engaging In Persecution, Not Prosecution — Afenifere / What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
I hereby move a motion for the probe of the prober itself.

EFCC is corruption, corruption is EFCC. #ProbeEFCC

1 Like

Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by DWJOBScom(m): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
Please who saw that the storyline where one of the contractors approached NDPHC to refund some money.

Corruption is a personal decision to be made by everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by Studyinchina200(m): 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
How come the guy is not on Forbes list hmm
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
daddytime:
What a country of kleptonic loonies.

Family, friends, and dependents of these born criminals will still come out here to blame the government when their benefactors are enemies of state number one.

How can people be this evil and heartless to their very own?

There is indeed something inherently wrong in the black man's set up. Only God knows what he did to us.

When the bastards go stealing they are as fit as a fiddle, but the moment they are caught with their sticky fingers in the cookie jar, they'd begin to cry "cardiac and all other arrests. May you lots die very horrible and shameful deaths.

Evil bastards
Amen and Amen. That's my prayers daily upon all those who have looted and are still looting the wealth of this country, and have turned it into the disaster it is now.
May the destruction of the Lord fall upon them and all that they have, and may they never have joy all the remaining days of their lives. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by sinistermind(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
you see why we can never have stable electricity in Nigeria. Even if it becomes stable, would Nigerians be able to afford it?? As long as we are still using gas as a major source of powering turbines, we can never have cheap electricity

1 Like

Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by TruthHurts100: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
Islie:

• Permanent Secretary in trouble, may quit office

• Official begs detectives, says 'I have list of how we shared compensation cash'

• Rockson Engineering boss summoned after pocketing over $1.3b with only 40% job done

• Says: 'I have cardiac problem, cannot honour EFCC's invitation'

https://thenationonlineng.net/power-probe-efcc-quizzes-50-traces-n1-5b-bribe-cash-to-npdhc-chief/

But you didn't have cardiac problem when you were stealing. God go punish you and your generation. $1.5billion? You don't have the fear of God abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by Coldie(m): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
vibewithme:
abwg how much is it to sell nigerian citizenship. i no do again.
Niger republic citizenship dae for exchange
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by Agugbadin: 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
With this massive fraud in the power sector, Abuja failed CCTV project, Pension administration, etc we pray and hope that Nigeria will not fail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by Originalsly: 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
These people aren't serious. Man wanted for questioning saying he has chest pains?... he need to be dragged out of the foreign hospital and held in detention locally. People need to be hauled in and detained indefinitely like common criminals until their day in court.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by Coldie(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
Efcc has to make them pay back that money with interest not to return half.

If u return half, let the efcc seize there assets worth the money. No pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
I know efcc is bias. But as long those being probe are not innocent then, i support their job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by Ewedegubbler: 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
So na so this man take buy all these aircrafts ... choiiiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by crazycrypto710: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
See as dollar$ de fly upandan, which way Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by luluosas(m): 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
Be ready to defend your president when the opposition PDP starts crying witch hunt should this line of your advice be followed logically.
jc4real:
Mr President will have my respect if the criminals behind this massive fraud are exposed and prosecuted.
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by BushDoctor123: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
EngrXrix:
I’m sure these projects had monitoring and evaluations officers assigned to them. Why did they keep quite at the face of such massive fraud?
They too compromised. Criminals are everywhere, even in the presidecy.
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by luluosas(m): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
We are our own problem. May justice be served so that all those who eat our yams will be made to pay for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by otokx(m): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
Let the accused have their day in court.
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by luluosas(m): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
It should be cheaper because we have enormous gas reserve in Nigeria. Greed is our number enemy on the path to Nigeria's greatness
sinistermind:
you see why we can never have stable electricity in Nigeria. Even if it becomes stable, would Nigerians be able to afford it?? As long as we are still using gas as a major source of powering turbines, we can never have cheap electricity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by Marshalemmy(m): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
Lord have mercy on naija
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by jc4real(m): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
luluosas:
Be ready to defend your president when the opposition PDP starts crying witch hunt should this line of your advice be followed logically.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by luluosas(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
I understand. But I am speaking on the fact that we are NIGERIANS. God bless you
jc4real:

I care about good leadership, regardless of the party.
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
Osinachi1:
When EFCC itself is corrupt, forget all these probes.

I help businesses grow by promoting them on social media. See siggy

I hope it's not ilegitimate business that you help to grow,this one that you are against a body fighting corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by jc4real(m): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
luluosas:

All i care about is good leadership,regardless of the party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by verifiablefacts: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
Osinachi1:

which business do you help grow,when you don't know a thief when you see one,instead you are blaming EFCC?

2 Likes

Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by darkelf: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
kingy1:
I know efcc is bias. But as long those being probe are not innocent then, i support their job.

Gbam. APC or PDP...I don't care. As long as the guilty is caught and prosecuted duly

2 Likes

Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by loswhite(m): 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
Osinachi1:

shut up

1 Like

Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by loswhite(m): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
Osinachi1:

They select who to probe and who not to.
who did they select this time?
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by chukel(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
Please they should re-introduce capital punishment. People should face execution for such corruption. Their foolish relatives will come out to abuse government

1 Like

Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by jc4real(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
luluosas:
I understand. But I am speaking on the fact that we are NIGERIANS. God bless you

I see your point...and that's why Nigeria is bad for us all.

If we must make any progress we have to look past political and ethnic sentiments which have for long been a clog to our nation's wheel of progress.
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by simpleseyi: 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
Osinachi1:

With this your post, it is obvious that you are a criminal yourself. Nobody will give his business to a criminal like you to help promote.

1 Like

Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by shineeye1: 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
If Nigerians were a living people, they would realise that the Power scandal is not a case for the EFCC alone. It is a case for all citizens of the nation that have been savagely raped and violated and ripped off of their sovereign fortunes! Which generation of Nigerians would again be opportuned to lay hold of $16billion for investment into power and energy which is the bedrock of any national prosperity? Our national future has been mercilessly ravaged by devils in human skin. In more discerning climes, every idiot involved in this witchcraft would be roasted alive upon national stakes on television. Not in Nigeria. Here robbery is our culture and tradition and we confer chieftaincy titles over robbery. Our youths aspire to political and social robbery. Robbers are our heroes in this sh*thole coven called country. We celebrate rougues and decorate evil geniuses. For all these abominations and more, this nation can never see light. This nation will indefinitely hibernate within the corridors and miseries of dardness until this generation and all its succeeding likes are wasted. The curse is not from above, it is from within.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks / More Pictures & Video From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Taraba / Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.