Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,478 members, 7,954,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief (17741 Views)

Jonathan’s Presidential Campaign Donations Still Under Probe – EFCC / Saraki’s Probe: EFCC Engaging In Persecution, Not Prosecution — Afenifere / What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by shineeye1: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Osinachi1:
When EFCC itself is corrupt, forget all these probes.

I help businesses grow by promoting them on social media. See siggy

Criminal wizards...
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by AZeD1(m): 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
“Regarding Hiquado Limited, it executed Ikot Abasi new Sub-Station, Adiabo Sub-Station and Calabar Sub-Station. It got paid as follows: Ikot Abasi( N4,485,695,913.93 and $59,317,649.31) ; Adiabo( N893, 281,533.80 and $7, 811,597.26. The company did well in these two sub-stations. At Ikot Abasi, the company bought materials but could not use because of the existing lines. All the materials will be used.

“But for Calabar EPZ Sub-Station, the completion rate was at 35% because of erosion challenge. The materials were bought but the environmental challenge affected the project. Although these materials had been vandalized, Hiquado Limited has approached the NDPHC to refund the cost of the materials to the agency.”

This doesn't look like fraud to me. The report says the company did well in places without challenges.

1 Like

Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by Wettoid123: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
Nigerians are Nigeria problem the level of corruption is really high, how can the country grow when people are given money to execute project that we benefit the masses instead they we abandon it.
#deathsentenceoncorruptnigerians#
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by Staircases(m): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
As far as it has to do with EFCC. I'm certain it won't yield any meaningful results.
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by Jabioro: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
This is getting too much on Nigerian,we needed death penalty at least to minimize the rate..no light, government put the resources forward and the people squandered it....
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by Bekool(m): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
Islie:

• Permanent Secretary in trouble, may quit office

• Official begs detectives, says 'I have list of how we shared compensation cash'

• Rockson Engineering boss summoned after pocketing over $1.3b with only 40% job done

• Says: 'I have cardiac problem, cannot honour EFCC's invitation'

https://thenationonlineng.net/power-probe-efcc-quizzes-50-traces-n1-5b-bribe-cash-to-npdhc-chief/

Lord have mercy until nigeria passes the death penalty on corruption this country will never get it right. The hearts of most nigerians are just too harden to be handled with kid gloves.
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by toluene1234: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
I still believe that there plentiful reasons why God allowed Buhari the first and second time. I bet the opposition will not allow EFCC go such length to probe this $16b power scandal.
I would one person embezzle $1.5b meant to execute power project in this country and what we hear is that he has cardiac issue at the hospital outside the country.
God continue to use Buhari and others who swear to see corruption die in this country to weed out these corrupt people in our nation in Jesus name.

May you also make Nigeria great again we ask in your name.
Amen
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by webngnews: 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by slimfit1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
EFCC should ask for interest. EFCC should keep 30% of the interest.
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by jaxxy(m): 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
$2bill or $2mill?? Wtf
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by SenecaTheYonger: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
After people will say "But why did God allow suffering." But your fellow man is the cause of all your sufferings.
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by back2sender: 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
EngrXrix:
I’m sure these projects had monitoring and evaluations officers assigned to them. Why did they keep quite at the face of such massive fraud?
Blame it on Buhari! This is thier usual cry.
May thunder fire all those who shout and cry and curse buhari.
May thier lives and that of thier children suffer the energy pains Nigerians are suffering today, may thier lives be shared and raped the way power project money was shared by the thieves of our commonwealth.
Oya make una say amen to it
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by psychology1(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
oz4real83:
I voted pmb in 2015 because I wanted to see these kind of people behind bars for life. I didn't vote him or anybody in 2019 because I failed to see these people and their political cronies behind bars, PMB failed me. I hope he won't fail me again.

Buhari failed us for not fighting corruption as we all expected...... We hope to see changes.......
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by PopsiAde: 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
I say amen to that!

What a country of kleptonic loonies.

Family, friends, and dependents of these born criminals will still come out here to blame the government when their benefactors are enemies of state number one.

How can people be this evil and heartless to their very own?

There is indeed something inherently wrong in the black man's set up. Only God knows what he did to us.

When the bastards go stealing they are as fit as a fiddle, but the moment they are caught with their sticky fingers in the cookie jar, they'd begin to cry "cardiac and all other arrests. May you lots die very horrible and shameful deaths.

Evil bastards[/quote]
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by PopsiAde: 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
I say amen to that.
daddytime:
What a country of kleptonic loonies.

Family, friends, and dependents of these born criminals will still come out here to blame the government when their benefactors are enemies of state number one.

How can people be this evil and heartless to their very own?

There is indeed something inherently wrong in the black man's set up. Only God knows what he did to us.

When the bastards go stealing they are as fit as a fiddle, but the moment they are caught with their sticky fingers in the cookie jar, they'd begin to cry "cardiac and all other arrests. May you lots die very horrible and shameful deaths.

Evil bastards
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by adanny01(m): 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
EngrXrix:
I’m sure these projects had monitoring and evaluations officers assigned to them. Why did they keep quite at the face of such massive fraud?

Dey there dey talk. My company was the consultant to one of these companies. To be honest the corruption in NDPHC will leave gapping mouths if fully openned. Even their employment is a family affair.

My company withdrew from Nigeria because they couldn't deal with the excessive corruption. The head office kept sending its staff to Nigeria but most of them having worked in Europe and Asia set standards for contractors to follow but the client will interfere. One by one they all gave up and returned to the countries.

In a meeting, I once wondered why one particular issue was still a problem and no one was asking questions. When I spoke, the meeting shut down because the truth was hidden until a site man like me dropped the whole truth. They were looking at me like saying "who is this ignorant Engineer".

A former Minister's media team interviewing me on tape stopped the tape immediately i mentioned one detail. His PA told me never to make such comments in public again. What i was saying was the fact but no one wants to listen.

If monitoring and evaluation teams come, they are faced with cash gifts they cannot refuse and so the corruption continues.

Truth be told, Nigerians are the ones killing Nigeria.
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by awoluyi(m): 5:57am On Oct 28, 2019
This mindless plundering of our commonwealth will not stop until Special Courts are set up to try all those involved and punish them appropriately.
Majority of the so-called wealthy men and women in Nigeria today are heartless treachery looters.
Recently we heard about cronic debtors owing AMCON billions of Naira, the noise about it is over.
Anyway in due season, whatever these plunderers have eaten shall be vommited.
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by Damoche10: 6:42am On Oct 28, 2019
AZeD1:

This doesn't look like fraud to me. The report says the company did well in places without challenges.

Are you supporting corruption? Traces were uncovered by EFCC...
Re: Power Probe: EFCC Quizzes 50, Traces N1.5b Bribe Cash To NPDHC Chief by EngrXrix(m): 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
adanny01:

Dey there dey talk. My company was the consultant to one of these companies. To be honest the corruption in NDPHC will leave gapping mouths if fully openned. Even their employment is a family affair.

My company withdrew from Nigeria because they couldn't deal with the excessive corruption. The head office kept sending its staff to Nigeria but most of them having worked in Europe and Asia set standards for contractors to follow but the client will interfere. One by one they all gave up and returned to the countries.

In a meeting, I once wondered why one particular issue was still a problem and no one was asking questions. When I spoke, the meeting shut down because the truth was hidden until a site man like me dropped the whole truth. They were looking at me like saying "who is this ignorant Engineer".

A former Minister's media team interviewing me on tape stopped the tape immediately i mentioned one detail. His PA told me never to make such comments in public again. What i was saying was the fact but no one wants to listen.

If monitoring and evaluation teams come, they are faced with cash gifts they cannot refuse and so the corruption continues.

Truth be told, Nigerians are the ones killing Nigeria.

Na wa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Have Not Rescued Leah Sharibu, Others — Defence Headquarters / Buhari: Those Who Should Be Marketing My Administration Are Not Doing So / The Most Accomplished Nigerian Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.