Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

President Buhari Sends Message To The Golden Eaglets After Their Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Sends Message To The Golden Eaglets After Their Victory (356 Views)

Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive / Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President / Buhari Sends Combined Security Forces, Fighter Aircraft After Zamfara Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Sends Message To The Golden Eaglets After Their Victory by TMSMedia: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
IgbereTV captured President Muhammadu Buhari's tweet on the victory of the Nigerian Golden Eaglets at their opening game in Brazil FIFA Under -17 World Cup.

He wrote wrote on Twitter:

Our game in Brazil last night was a wonderful display that I am very proud of. Congratulations to the Golden Eaglets! I have no doubt in my mind that they are determined to win the #FIFAU17WC for an unparalleled sixth time.

https://twitter.com/MBuhari/status/1188411835856359424?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1093480/president-buhari-sends-message-golden-eaglets-victory/

Re: President Buhari Sends Message To The Golden Eaglets After Their Victory by dukeprince50: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
k

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Reveals Why ASUU Called Off Strike / We Are Sons And Daughters Of Oduduwa, Not Yoruba, Femi Fani Kayode / US Warns Americans Not To Travel To High Risk States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.