Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President (28253 Views)

Who Is Responsible For Owo Massacare ESN/IPOB OR Herdmen? / BREAKING: Buhari Sends Embattled NHIS Boss On Administrative Leave / Buhari Sends Combined Security Forces, Fighter Aircraft After Zamfara Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Christian590(m): 6:54am On Nov 24, 2018
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday dispatched the Minister of Defence, Brigadier Gen. Mansur Dan Ali (rtd) to the neighbouring Republic of Chad for an urgent meeting with President Idris Deby and his Defence counterpart on the deterioration of security situation on the Nigeria–Chad border that has led to the recently increased Boko Haram onslaught in the area. President Buhari Claims that Okonjo-Iweala, others urged me not to concede is twisted logic – Jonathan Recall that a soldier who survived the Boko Haram attack on a military base in Matete, Northern part of Borno State had stated that over 70 soldiers and officers were brutally killed by the Islamic sect on Monday due to inadequate weapons. Diplomatic sources who did not want to be named in Abuja said: “Nigeria has identified Chad as a problem in the Multi-National Joint Task Force, MNJTF which was put together to secure the Lake Chad basin areas and repel the Boko Haram terrorism attacks against all the countries that surround the Lake.” The sources revealed that Chad was believed to be having its own internal security challenges and this has reportedly led to the pulling away of her troops manning their own border around Lake Chad. “That lacuna is being exploited by the Boko Haram terrorists, who go in and out of Nigeria, Niger and Cameroon to launch terrorist acts.  This is a clear illustration of the fact that terrorism is beyond national borders.” When contacted to confirm the report, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Mallam Garba Shehu said he was aware that the Defence Minister was going to Chad but said he was unaware of his mission there
http://mognews.com/2018/11/24/soldiers-massacare-defence-minister-to-meet-chad-president/

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Iseoluwa2020(m): 7:02am On Nov 24, 2018
Good

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:12am On Nov 24, 2018
I wonder what happen why chad back out of the Joint task force, When chad was leading the Assault Against Boko haram they went into their hiding .

May the soul of the lost soliders rest in peace

12 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by zeromeridian: 7:12am On Nov 24, 2018
What a useless government. what has chad government got to do with this killings of weak Nigerian army.
what people dont understand is that Buhari and Boko haram have the same ideology.
most of the soldiers in the military have the same ideology.

See how a rag tag Bokoharam has killed a whole battalion of Nigeria army, chased them out of their base and captured many.
when its has to do with civilian protest, Buhari will roll out Tanks with his army and kill defenseless citizen.

see bellow where Niagerian soldier nearly killed thie helpless cripple for wearing ordinary camouflage.
see what the did to this disabled Nigeria.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-38918862

see video viewers discretion
https://punchng.com/video-soldiers-brutalises-physically-challenged-man-onitsha/

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by chrischina(m): 7:12am On Nov 24, 2018
Ok, same old story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Yankee101: 7:13am On Nov 24, 2018
Too little too late

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by madridguy(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2018
Very unfortunate incident. I think the federal government should start by building good border with ultramodern border facility. We cannot be wasting Trillions of naira buying weapons without doing the right thing. Let start by protecting our borders first, to me the is the first thing in combating terrorism.

May God Almighty bless the souls of the departed soldiers, comfort their family and keep Nigeria safe.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by DEXTROVERT: 7:13am On Nov 24, 2018
IF
THIS
IS
TRUE
SOLDIERS
DEAD

THEN
I'M
PORTING

ARTICULATING
FOR
SURE

OR
SOWORENZING
EZEKWESILIZING

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Zansu007: 7:13am On Nov 24, 2018
While some zombies, said the video is fake.only God Almighty will judge this government for playing politics with National Security issue of this magnitude.

After watching the video, I was filled with pain and tears, towards the end of the video some of the army where captured alive.

Am just thinking what will be going through the minds of those army captured alive.meeeen the pain and the torture they will go through before finally been killed.
May God Help us.
EOD#

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Samade7: 7:13am On Nov 24, 2018
Cos Chad valued d lives of her soldiers n discovered Bht are being empowered in Nigeria by paying dem ransom in dollars. So do u expect her soldiers to stay with una?

May God deliver dis country.

40 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by cjudy(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2018
Ewu

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 24, 2018
was it Chad that helped us create Boko Haram? why should Chad be wasting their little resources on an organization that was created by us for political gains? next time we should learn to flush out terrorist at their early stage even if they are our children

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by EmekaBlue(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2018
Make dem no try make chad vex sha...coz chad go just take over dis country as we no get military strength

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by HeyCorleone(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2018
So we have resorted to blaming Chad?

Why can't this government just for once own up to its defectiveness.

They used to say Jonathan was dull as be clueless. But I wonder what the man at Aso Rock is.

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by paparazzi1987(m): 7:14am On Nov 24, 2018
The Nigeria soldiers are just bunch of mumu people.

Why can't they stage coup and take over the governments.

They are dying like mosquitoes while the politicians are living large undecided

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by dsuccessfulguy: 7:14am On Nov 24, 2018
Hmm
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by abrahym(m): 7:14am On Nov 24, 2018
This soldiers are someone dad,sister,brother,husband,..please buy them 2018 weapon and stop this politics killing innocent soldiers.
I still believe in you Mr BUHARI

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by chinavs9ja(m): 7:14am On Nov 24, 2018
Nothing can bring him to power again.

I am a writer check my signature if you need a blog writer

12 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by simplemach(m): 7:14am On Nov 24, 2018
and bring back the dead I guess, nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by CastroTbb(m): 7:14am On Nov 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by ejembi28(m): 7:14am On Nov 24, 2018
Clueless president

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by DEXTROVERT: 7:15am On Nov 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by obaataaokpaewu: 7:15am On Nov 24, 2018
They want to blame Chad now? Cos it was Chad that mandated our men to be using tanks bought by Shagari in 1983?

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by DEXTROVERT: 7:15am On Nov 24, 2018

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by DEXTROVERT: 7:16am On Nov 24, 2018

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by ACHILLES45: 7:16am On Nov 24, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
They want to blame Chad now?

cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

lol

9 Likes

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 24, 2018
Rubbish.

I weep for this useless country, how can you have a military base in enemy territory without air support?
Even USA the world powers won't try such because it's suicidal for the military in 21st century.

The first call of any military base in a war zone is airforce fighter jets and Apache helicopters

And people like sarrki will still come on here and support old useless leaders to continue ruling over the youth of this great land.

PDP E-worriors will be disturbing us to vote for a formal well known Thief

IPOB useless miscreants will be supporting a coward who ran to Israel and left his people to die

Useless Muric will be supporting Yoruba Muslims not because they actually love Islam but because they're doing eye service to their slave master the Fulanis

I spit on this country

I spit on IPOb

I spit on Muric

I spit on APC

I spit on PDP

I spit on sarrrki for supporting evil

I spit on Nigeria youth supporting evil government

We all need to rise up and save this country from the wicked old evil men ruling over us because their generation will soon pass away we're the one to suffer, most of their children lives in abroad.

I call on all good Nigeria youths to rise up for revolution

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by naijareferee: 7:16am On Nov 24, 2018
The same Chad that elrufai and apc accused of colluding with gej to help Boko Haram fight Nigeria. This worlds indeed round or spherical.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Massacare: Buhari Sends Defense Minister To Meet Chad's President by officialJP(m): 7:17am On Nov 24, 2018
God punish anybody that support buhari, nairaland block me for the insult

45 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dot Nation Shirt: We Did Not Arrest Senator Abaribe - DSS / Reno Omokri Replies Kenneth Okonkwo (photos) / Cultists Kill Seven In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.