Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) (80511 Views)

Storm Franklin: 400 Homes Evacuated And Train Stations Underwater In U.K. (Pics) / President Biden Appears To Fall Asleep During COP26 Summit In U.K (Pics, Video) / Last SMS Of Lady From Inside UK Refrigerated Truck To Her Mum(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by BanevsJoker(m): 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
Reminds me of Season 2 of The Wire.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by fashrola(m): 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
CTPlayer:
How do they smuggle them through customs after they land in Europe?

You think say na only Nigeria dey corrupt? Lol

10 Likes

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by blackboy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
Even the dead are treated with dignity here. Not piles up like logs to the morgue.

12 Likes

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
Wicked world

1 Like

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by globalresource: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
Chai
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by pat077: 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
This is terrible. Imagine someone paying $10k to go and die.

4 Likes

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
Heartbreaking.

May their souls rest in peace.
My heart goes out to their families.
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by yenereal(m): 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
Sad
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
If this was naija their Frozen corpses would be all over social media, and they would have stacked them in the back of a hilux

7 Likes

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by Btruth: 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
.......with all the names listed, the majority of them are from Vietnam.
It's heartbreaking.
RIP to all of them.
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by Lugianostar(m): 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
Quite unfortunate especially these young brilliant youths!!!

RIP
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by Conceptman: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
The race to be better in life is challenging, if you make it to the top ,be kind to help someone because u were only lucky to be among those who make it through. Life is tough when you just want to do anything to have a better life, it's so unfortunate that human don't just want to consider the fate of others who are out there struggling. When they seek your help, please dont look down on them, just try your best with the little you can do to help their situation.

Contact Concept Aluminium Services for your aluminium windows and projects, we offer great services and affordable prices, Tel:09034377258 WhatsApp
Email: conceptaluminiumservice@yahoo.com

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
So sad. All youths.

Stay at home or use the legal means
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by planetx: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
9PBLIVE:
cry Rip to them

I still dont undestand why they did not migrate legally.
If it is easy to migrate legally, thousands of Africans wouldn't have perished in the Sahara desert and the Mediterranean.

13 Likes

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by grandstar(m): 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
Vietnam is a fast growing country. With $10,000, he could have set up a flourishing business in Vietnam. Pity about the outcome

8 Likes

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by redsquare(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
How can one raise over $10,000 (about N3. 6m) to travel illegally to a foreign country in search of greener pastures? The money is enough to set up a small business in any country. What a horrible way to die. May God rest their souls.

5 Likes

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
Desperation comes with a price. Either +ve or -ve.

The devil you know is better than the angel you dont know.........
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by RUDEBOYY(m): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
See how those ambulance are conveying the bodies "one by one" to the morgue?
If it were to in Nigeria cry

1 Like

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
redsquare:
How can one raise over $10,000 (about N3. 6m) to travel illegally to a foreign country in search of greener pastures? The money is enough to set up a small business in any country. What a horrible way to die. May God rest their souls.

Desperation sometimes makes mentally poor people reason and act stupidly.

7 Likes

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by realestniggah: 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
tot:
Sad case.

Hope Nigerians are seeing how things are done. If it was here, you will be seeing pictures of the dead bodies splashed online everywhere.

The amount of respect shown to the dead here is commendable. Even though the UK isn't obligated to show them any respect.

If this was Africa this whole case would have been a mess

7 Likes

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by henryhemon(m): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
CTPlayer:
How do they smuggle them through customs after they land in Europe?

I guess they put them in those trucks like they re frozen foods.
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
The fresh girls among them for come Nigeria con do ashawo work make them get small money take travel legally. angry
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by otherway: 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
I just broke a tear. The quest for a better life. Hmmmm!
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by Blinkers: 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Am just in tears

Life itself is a big scam

We humans are in big trouble

Just imagine

" I can't breathe"

God should be asking us first if we want to come to this scam called " life"

If possible, I for like the Big G over there why e send me come this planet!

1 Like

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by lagdmark(m): 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
sassysure:
So sad. All youths.

Stay at home or use the legal means
Gbam!, but will they angry. Thousands are still struggling on transit selling their belongings just to check out
Without knowledge of where they are going and how they will go.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by Blinkers: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
BanevsJoker:
Reminds me of Season 2 of The Wire.

Frank Sobotka and the Shady "Greek".

I thought I was the only " The Wire " fan here
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by juman(m): 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
So sad.
Vietnamese leaders are bad leaders that cannot build a sensible country.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by tot(f): 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
realestniggah:

The amount of respect shown to the dead here is commendable. Even the UK isn't obligated to show them any respect.

If this was Africa this whole case would have been a mess

Honestly. Even when accidents occur, the first thing done is to cover up the bodies. I don't understand the lust Nigerians have for seeing gory pictures. It just further desensitizes people besides being a total lack of respect for the dead.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by Realdeals(m): 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
Contentment is very important in life, wherever you find yourself strive to make it better.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by CTPlayer: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
henryhemon:

I guess they put them in those trucks like they re frozen foods.

From an Airplane at a major international airport?
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
This is what I call illegal death.it is an error to die looking for things like money and other possessions.by this you abuse the very God that created you,when God really created you to live in abundance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) / Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US / La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.