Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) (80509 Views)

Storm Franklin: 400 Homes Evacuated And Train Stations Underwater In U.K. (Pics) / President Biden Appears To Fall Asleep During COP26 Summit In U.K (Pics, Video) / Last SMS Of Lady From Inside UK Refrigerated Truck To Her Mum(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by 27Pushing30: 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
9PBLIVE:
cry Rip to them

I still dont undestand why they did not migrate legally.
Cos the US/UK doesn’t just issues visa’s like Xmas presents.

It’s just sad � even here in Naija people are leaving 200k p/m jobs to migrate via any means necessary

3 Likes

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by BlackPantherCri: 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
Flexherbal:
Nor be only Nigerians dry run comont for their country.

Meanwhile naija sef de run go china and Vietnam

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by BlackPantherCri: 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
seunmohmoh:
When I heard this news some days back, I almost cried especially the Vietnamese lady who sent text message to her mom . " My trip to a foreign land has failed me, I can't breath mother"- she wrote.

I felt it to my bone like it was someone I knew.

May their souls rest in peace.

Why did they not just remain in Belgium ��
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by mailemy(m): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
tot:
Sad case.

Hope Nigerians are seeing how things are done. If it was here, you will be seeing pictures of the dead bodies splashed online everywhere.
We'll never learn. Nigerians enjoy splashing dead bodies which very bad of us. It's not done in most other places.
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by Ishilove: 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
tot:
Sad case.

Hope Nigerians are seeing how things are done. If it was here, you will be seeing pictures of the dead bodies splashed online everywhere.
It is sickening. I don't know how Nigerians think
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by Hard27(m): 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
In search for better life they lost their life �
So sad, RIP to them �
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
I just dey imagine how the whole thing take happen
Frozen like a fish,haba too bad
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by K4daniel: 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
Many would still not learn ..well, the lesson learnt is that no place like home and people should try and pass through the right channel when relocating and not through back door. My amazement is even people from countries like Vietnam and others in that Asia want relocation.
Please there are more to life than relocating..work hard develop yourself and pray for God to give you an innovative idea where many countries will be looking for you. Its better than just going to hell..May their soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by 1stbest(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
Very sad
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by Mays24(f): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by planetx: 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

I think UK offer more opportunities than countries like Belgium, not all European countries are equal.
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by Rolex66: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
A society that respects the sensitivity of the deceased families and the dignity of the victims, even in dead.

No gory pictures(the type that makes NLand ecstatic. No open pickup vans to convey mangled bodies . No lumped up bodies with blood dripping like Nigeria Police trucks.

We are governed by neanderthals.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by SEGLIZ: 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
9PBLIVE:
cry Rip to them

I still dont undestand why they did not migrate legally.

the same reason Nigerians and other Africans won't migrate legally.
I thought Africans and Nigerians are worse for this migration thing but is making clearer and broader scope open.
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by petitejolie(f): 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
The driver of the truck was either drunk or possessed. He should have been able to regulate cooling effect from his end na. He left it on for so long. They've been moving people like DAT before im sure. Just like those ones DAT fix the immigrants in their car compactments . struggle is real o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by mrkels(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
Wait who drove the truck ? And why didn’t they let them out ?
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by babtoundey(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
Freemanbobble:
Am just in tears

Life itself is a big scam

We humans are in big trouble

Just imagine

" I can't breathe"

God should be asking us first if we want to come to this scam called " life"

Seriously, He ought to. Sometimes I see, coming to this world an in justice to man. Imagine being sent to a place you don't care to be only to be denied all you need to live and survive there.
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by CTPlayer: 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

I read a couple of more articles and it seems they all want to go to the UK for some reason.
Maybe they don't deport illegals as much as other countries. This flight did land in Germany, then
they guided to Belgium, into the cargo container and then shipped along water route to UK.
They get some sort of a visa and clear customs.....usually in France, this time Germany.
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by seunmohmoh(f): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
BlackPantherCri:

Uk was their destination.
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by tete7000(m): 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
NIGHTMAREOO7:
But why through frozen van undecided

The only van that can go through thermal imaging scanner without detection...

4 Likes

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by tete7000(m): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
babtoundey:

Seriously, He ought to. Sometimes I see, coming to this world an in justice to man. Imagine being sent to a place you don't care to be only to be denied all you need to live and survive there.

Cc: freemanbobble, Blinkers

It wasn't necessarily God that made us come here but our parents. Imagine your two parents refusing to have intercourse the night you were conceived, you wouldn't have existed at all, no matter what God thinks. The only individual who can lay his entire coming at God's doorstep is Christ who was conceived in Mary by the Holy Spirit. Even at that God still needed Mary's consent for Jesus to be conceived. Had Mary said no, God would probably have needed to look for someone else.
Illegal marriages, ill prepared parenting and many ills like these are the root cause of most of the suffering in the world, not God.
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by jaxxy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 27, 2019
The driver and the whole ring where extremely reckless with the humans they were smuggling. They shud know better.
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by victorian(f): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
I wonder why they couldn't use the 10 thousand dollars to travel out the proper way.

Anyways no jazz will make me leave Nigeria the illegal way.
It's either I live here in peace for many more years to come and paddle my boat or I travel out LEGALLY!!!!! when I have to.

Rip to the victims. Na WA o

1 Like

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by Hoodbilonia: 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
Froozen van of how many degrees my gad.
Nawa o. I will rather smuggle them in furniture company long van than freezer....its such a painful thing to die of excessive cold and seeinf death face to face.....with no one to rescue u out. Its so so sad. Fuc kkk
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by Bigblessed: 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
Oh! What a pity.
RIP Souls, you died trying.

I use to think that it's only Nigerians that massively migrate for greener pastures.
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by bellotaofeek: 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
Poverty doesn’t know skin colors . Damn !

1 Like

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by 12inchess: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kolorun ma shanu wa noni. Even us that are abroad. Is it not hustle we came to hustle here? Is it not because our government is not doing their work? Providing infrastructure, light, safety and security etc. No one just likes to leave their family to go hustle in another man's land. But we must sha survive. My advice to anyone attempting to travel is to go there legally and stay there legally if possible. These ones also went to hustle. You can see they are all people from poor families and possibly hoping to start small and help their siblings and parents back home. They just were unlucky to meet a terrible fate. RIP.

3 Likes

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by 12inchess: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
victorian:
I wonder why they couldn't use the 10 thousand dollars to travel out the proper way.

Anyways no jazz will make me leave Nigeria the illegal way.
It's either I live here in peace for many more years to come and paddle my boat or I travel out LEGALLY!!!!! when I have to.

Rip to the victims. Na WA o
Keep wondering. You think UK hands out visa to everyone?

1 Like

Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by henryhemon(m): 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
CTPlayer:

From an Airplane at a major international airport?

Maybe they re exempted from checks
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by Litmus: 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
Bigblessed:
Oh! What a pity.
RIP Souls, you died trying.

I use to think that it's only Nigerians that massively migrate for greener pastures.

How did you get this impression? How could you not know that in a list of 1 to 100 , with 1 being nations with the highest folks risking death to immigrate to Europe by boat, train or lorry, Nigeria occupies 100, with folks from Syria, Afghanistan, Eritrea, Sudan, Somalia and Ethiopia occupying the top 10 positions ?
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by joinnow: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
CTPlayer:

I read a couple of more articles and it seems they all want to go to the UK for some reason.
Maybe they don't deport illegals as much as other countries. This flight did land in Germany, then
they guided to Belgium, into the cargo container and then shipped along water route to UK.
They get some sort of a visa and clear customs.....usually in France, this time Germany.
All of them are mad

Cargo container are not made to be transporting humans
Re: Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) by Vega100: 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
tot:
Sad case.

Do you think blacks are human beings? Blacks are just moving lower animals

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russian Airstrike On Ukraine School Kills 60 (Graphic Pix) / Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US / La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.