Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video (24388 Views)

Ikorodu Bois Mimic Femi Otedola Having Dinner With His White Friends (Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Naira Marley (photos) / Fans React As Davido Meets Ikorodu Bois Who Often Mimic Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by Famousbabe(f): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
These boys are good!!

Popular Nigerian mimickers, Ikorodu Bois are back again.

The boys have put up a powerful performance by mimicking superstar singer, Davido once again.

The Ikorodu Bois in new video were seen mimicking and recreating the Davido's 'Risky' music video.

They have been applauded for that by their numerous fans.

Thefamousnaija recalls that the Ikorodu boys started by mimicking Davido and DJ Cuppy before the moved to other celebrities and viral videos and they are now popular as many celebrities now follow them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Hk4DaA0S-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/10/video-ikorodu-bois-recreate-davidos.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by Famousbabe(f): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by Rollie450: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
Cool

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by Kentura(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
lol this is really cool

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
I like the last picture where the weed stick is replaced with stick sweet

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by simonlee(m): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
I like the last picture where the weed stick is replaced with stick sweet

21 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by ShawttySoFyne(f): 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
simonlee:
Stoner what's good?

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by Mubbyleey(m): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
grin grin grin
Well, it's their time... They should enjoy the fame while it lasts undecided
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
angry
Yes las las Davido go dash them money

Wizkid is stingy no wonder them never mimic him videos grin

16 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by null: 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
The picture with the chickens made me laugh...

9 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by ayukdaboss(m): 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
These guys need recognition shocked

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by uncastableodd(f): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
F
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by Lewisalexander(m): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
OK
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by Risingblue008(m): 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
Lovely
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by vibewithme(m): 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
these guys are so good at what they do. they just need the right support from a benefactor. and they crack me up every fvcking time!

2 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by odimbannamdi(m): 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
Lol...these guys definitely have managers...else, how do they manage to come up with such nice concepts and improvisations.

They are qute funny as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7i-eOOfUWw&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by Offpoint: 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
First time they're close to being funny...
The chicken pix, but to me it's animal cruelty.

but I still don't smile

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
These boys crack us up all the time cheesy grin smiley

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by udoekere: 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
they try but i didn't smile

4 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by Fathai(m): 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
Offpoint:
First time they're close to being funny...

but I still don't smile
your problem pass their performance.

13 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by KingLennon(m): 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
They've upgraded their business. Nice one grin
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by wayne22: 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
These guys are too good.
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
They sha won blow sha grin
Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by Solomon8144: 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
post=83519074:
These boys crack us up all the time cheesy grin smiley
Dead suya seller shut up jawe

8 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
I can see Davido giving these bois some good money because he's having a good time. From the birth of his son, Ifeanyi, to the release of his single, risky.

4 Likes

Re: Ikorodu Bois Mimic Davido, Recreate His 'risky' Video by Emmacula8(m): 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2019
See dem, can't laugh abegi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yetunde Bustline Celebrates Her 45th Birthday In London (Photos) / Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" / #EndSARSBrutality: Olamide Reacts "Guide The People, Not Make Life Miserable"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.