Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories (21739 Views)

Immigration To Issue Passports In 774 Lgas, Says Aregbesola / Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money / Passport: Nigerian Immigration Reacted To Widespread About The New Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by princemillla(m): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
Willl it be free too??
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by Kennitrust(m): 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
Anything that will create pain is welcome in this admin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by simpleseyi: 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
isthatso:
did i read somewhere they said people who want to retire to Nigeria? lol

is it in old age that someone will leave a country with good medical facilities to live in Nigeria at an age when you are bound to have health challenges?

Not every has hereditary health challenges like you. My grandmother died at 118 years without any illness, just that she couldn't walk long distance to see her friends' children and grandchildren. She would still have been living till today if not the Lagos witches that killed her at 118 years.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by AreaFada2: 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
isthatso:

is it in old age that someone will leave a country with good medical facilities to live in Nigeria at an age when you are bound to have health challenges?
Hahahaha. Kikkikiki. grin cheesy

Our president goes to UK for ear infection treatment. At great cost to public purse. Now they expect pensioners of his age to leave free medical care in the West and retire to Nigeria. That would be tantamount to walking into overfilled and poorly maintained mortuary in Nigeria. grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by iammo(m): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
do masses of Nigeria now acquire Nigerian visa or its for foriegners? you people just open your mouth anyhow

Zico5:
Various visa categories just to milk the masses dry again. We live in a country where masses are at the mercy of government we voted to change our lives. They have introduced different programs which at the end of the day did not have any meaningful effect. I wonder what our sins are to deserve this kind of government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by taretoofine(m): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
Retiree visa for those who want to retire in Nigeria got me laughing hard cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by CLEVABOY(m): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
Nigeria government is now waking up. The world has took us for granted for too long. It's time we take our prime place. God bless PMB

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by sylve11: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
Who wan use visa enter Nigeria? cool
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by toprealman: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
sotall:
Useless visa...

Who wants to come to this hell hole?
Asians......and their likes who sees the unseeable
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by voltron14: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
Zico5:
Various visa categories just to milk the masses dry again. We live in a country where masses are at the mercy of government we voted to change our lives. They have introduced different programs which at the end of the day did not have any meaningful effect. I wonder what our sins are to deserve this kind of government.

How do you milk the masses with a Visa for foreigners?
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by olisaEze(m): 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
isthatso:

It’s for people like Atiku, Tinubu, Gbaja & co way tiff for yankee run comot! Retire as a political leader. Nigeria good people great nation! grin
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by lukui: 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
MI ABAGA FT DICEY AILES: after doing the interview and they refused to give you the VISA

TELL THEM: Your Father!!

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by Wettoid123: 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
[quote author=sotall post=83505917]Useless visa...

Who wants to come to this hell hole?[/quote

Hell hole is were Nnamd kanu ur brother is begging to come to now for his mum burial have sense oo home is home it is not negotiable!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
simpleseyi:

Not every has hereditary health challenges like you. My grandmother died at 118 years without any illness, just that she couldn't walk long distance to see her friends' children and grandchildren. She would still have been living till today if not the Lagos witches that killed her at 118 years.

congrats!!! i'm sure it wasnt from her you inherited your stupidity, maybe that was your grandfather that had the dullard gene
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by checkedout: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Zico5:

Which Masses? Which kind pikin be this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by Cmanforall: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Annie001:

Passport comes out within a day just be able to bribe
Your friend does not know way
They told him in 3 weeks... And 6 months is approaching grin
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by htweet(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
Why not visa category for the VIPs?!
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by praiseneo(m): 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
Annie001:

Passport comes out within a day just be able to bribe
Your friend does not know way
bro I'm tired too I applied over a month at Ibadan for 35k still nothing yet. what do u suggest I do and I need it asap
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by praiseneo(m): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
Cmanforall:

They told him in 3 weeks... And 6 months is approaching grin
bro I'm tired too I applied over a month at Ibadan for 35k still nothing yet. what do u suggest I do and I need it asap
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by alen4smith(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
sotall:
Useless visa...

Who wants to come to this hell hole?
Nigeria is like heaven to some!oga go hustle.
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by Ademat7(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
iammo:
grin

Buhari is actually doing us proud, and carrying our shoulders up for us(but people with inferiority complex would always complain)

What people dont know is that thousands of South Africans seek naija visa just for our pastors miracle, chinese and indian drag it for job and to come and hustle.. even when we hike our prices for US citizens they had to retaliate

To the People lamenting, VISAs are for foriengners not Nigerians, so why are you complaining again unbehalf of Indians, South Africans and others

The way you treat strangers determines whether you will be poor or rich as a nation! Get that into your head
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by iammo(m): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
yeah right.. says local bill gates mscheew!!!

why dont you travel around and see what mere kenya charges tourist... if you like open your house to strangers its your own business, Buhari wants to tax strangers for entering Nigeria so stop wailing

Ademat7:

The way you treat strangers determines whether you will be poor or rich as a nation! Get that into your head

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by etrange: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
iammo:
grin

Buhari is actually doing us proud, and carrying our shoulders up for us(but people with inferiority complex would always complain)

What people dont know is that thousands of South Africans seek naija visa just for our pastors miracle, chinese and indian drag it for job and to come and hustle.. even when we hike our prices for US citizens they had to retaliate

To the People lamenting, VISAs are for foriengners not Nigerians, so why are you complaining again unbehalf of Indians, South Africans and others

I'm not a Buhari supporter but your post is understandably spot on!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by rafcrown(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
[Tourism and Insecurity?quote author=Foxman19 post=83504896]Federal government should invest in tourism first .[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by frozen70g(f): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
Zico5:

The visa here is referred to foreigners not Nigerians

You don't need a Nigeria visa in your Nigeria passport
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by Jrevelation(m): 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
The Visa resemble Receipt
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by AntiWailer: 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rollie450:

I noticed too... I even heard that they are even looking to start taxing whatsapp calls... Pun intended

They tax it already in some part of middle East.

Ur source might be right
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by webngnews: 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
Do they issue visas you mean people apply for nigerian visa
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by shadfoye: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
Nigerians should stop complaining whereas all these types of visas also available in developed Nations.We should encourage the goverment to do more instead of condemining their good policy.
We should remember that "A Rome wasn't built in a day".
This is my cent.
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by simpleseyi: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
isthatso:

congrats!!! i'm sure it wasnt from her you inherited your stupidity, maybe that was your grandfather that had the dullard gene

The people that gave birth to you did the world a great disservice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Between Truck And Keke Leaves Two Dead In Imo State. Photos / AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search / Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.