Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories (21748 Views)

Immigration To Issue Passports In 774 Lgas, Says Aregbesola / Nigerian Man Asks Cambodian Immigration To Send Him Home, Says He Has No Money / Passport: Nigerian Immigration Reacted To Widespread About The New Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by tolsee(m): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
Do you know it costs $450 to get a tourist visa to Nigeria!!! In Houston, Pakistanis are the ones running the visa center! God help us.

Foxman19:
Federal government should invest in tourism first .
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by bigtt76(f): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
Don't mind them. Badagry road leading to tourist sites are very bad is that where they expect tourism visa applicants to go? angry

Foxman19:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by chigoizie7(m): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
isthatso:
did i read somewhere they said people who want to retire to Nigeria? lol

is it in old age that someone will leave a country with good medical facilities to live in Nigeria at an age when you are bound to have health challenges?

Baba naija sweet ooh. Once you get money. That country sweet die.

Forget say the politicians de fuuuckup ooh. One of the freest country one can retire to enjoy legit wealth.
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by Foxman19: 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
I don't know how negros are so unfortunately of leadership
tolsee:
Do you know it costs $450 to get a tourist visa to Nigeria!!! In Houston, Pakistanis are the ones running the visa center! God help us.

Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by Litmus: 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
CLEVABOY:
Nigeria government is now waking up. The world has took us for granted for too long. It's time we take our prime place. God bless PMB

Nigeria is mocking around still. Too many take Nigeria for granted and get away with their nonsense. For instance, as I’ve suggested before, not many nationals could mock their Nation online half the way Nigerians do and still return to their nation without repercussions of some sort. Last time I gave Saudi Arabia as an example but since then I’ve realised same applies even to America or Britain. Foreigners to the various nations wouldn’t get away either. If I, for instance, had Youtube Vids of myself yabbing America, I would find that if I applied to visit America some time in the future, my applicatisons would meet with mysterious rejections no mater how qualified I was in terms of fulfilling their entry criteria.

Nigeria ought to start penalising Nigerians and foreigners that abuse Nigeria and Nigerians online in ways that are not polemical. Of course, this would be determined by Nigeria being able to put in place ways of identifying those that habitually or and are notorious for dong this types of things online, the media or in foreign civil society. Nigeria also should put in place a National system geared towards providing transport fares for those that keep boasting that they want to “leave this shit hole if they could”. Such individuals should be able to visit some sort of bureau in Nigeria where they can apply for fares to leave Nigeria with the promis of never returning. Take their photos, blood samples for addition to the genetic database, which we should by now have in place. Nigeria ought to tighten borders so that entry into Nigeria are by those legally designated places alone.
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
visa for retirees out of the country?? shocked
which senior citizen in his or her right mind living in a sane country with good health facilities would want to come to nigeria grin.nigeria that has the worst health care service in the world na im dem wan come? Fix your healthcare service first before you talk about doing visa for senior citizens living overseas.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
simpleseyi:

Not every has hereditary health challenges like you. My grandmother died at 118 years without any illness, just that she couldn't walk long distance to see her friends' children and grandchildren. She would still have been living till today if not the Lagos witches that killed her at 118 years.
ok then the old ppl they will allow to retire in nigeria will be the ones with no health challenges while the ones with health challenges should remain abroad.they can specify it in the visa

Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
Jrevelation:
The Visa resemble Receipt

Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by Annie001: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
praiseneo:
bro I'm tired too I applied over a month at Ibadan for 35k still nothing yet. what do u suggest I do and I need it asap
Go there and speak to an insider
Even security man with little bribe can help you get it out ASAP
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by Cvesta(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
Good move
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by TruthProphet: 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Zico5:
Various visa categories just to milk the masses dry again. We live in a country where masses are at the mercy of government we voted to change our lives. They have introduced different programs which at the end of the day did not have any meaningful effect. I wonder what our sins are to deserve this kind of government.

You and Nigerians’ sins were to vote in useless people when you had better choices on the ballot, to refuse to come out when a protest against the govt was called and to further castigate those who try and continue to try to get you out of this quagmire. Tinubu or El-rufai is next en, please don’t hesitate to cast your vote for them in 2023!

Una go suffer tire! Nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by COMPAQ(m): 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
So someone in his right mind leaves his country and wants to come retire in Nigeria!!

The guy must be a criminal on the run cos he'll never get caught in Nigeria!!

Otherwise no normal person would make that decision.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by temielects(m): 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
Dsourcee:
All ways now lead to income
that's the only way forward brother.. renowned countries do that too!
Re: Nigerian Immigration To Introduce Various Visa Categories by 9jaRealist: 1:14am On Oct 29, 2019
Foxman19:

Fix the country FOR NIGERIANS IN NIGERIA (security, electricity, water, roads, rail, etc)...
And tourists will come on their own accord, without the government having to "invest in tourism".

>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search / Anambra Flood: Picture Updates From Odekpe Community / Rivers Monorail: Is This The End Of Africa's First Monorail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.