Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo (62622 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme At New York Film Academy in 2004 (Throwback Pix) / Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita At University Of Abuja, 2004 Throwback Photo / Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by ZombieTERROR: 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
Pure photoshop

Her left hand gave her away

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by ednut1(m): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
i Gues this woman was deported from United state
yes.too many felonies
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by shesawesome(f): 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
Opportuneke:
Dear Nigerians,

I am highly disappointed and displeased about our countenance towards Morals and standard way of good and acceptable lifestyle.

We appreciate things that are not profitable and abandoned the Nitty~gritty of of our present situation as a country and as an individual.

If we had invested this kind of energy in holding our leaders accountable, this country would have been BETTER....

I hereby implore us to change our attitudes towards Moral and acceptable lifestyle..so that we can make the world a better place for all to live because life doesn't end on social media...

Yours Sincerely,
From a concerned citizen.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by ednut1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kanye cant even remember her
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by edoairways: 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:
I know she was begging to suck his preeek back then grin
It seems you love BJ

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by macklef(m): 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
9jaBloke:
John Legend. Repping Good Music.

See as Kanye young.

Back when Kemi was normal
It looks like john legend or ludacris. But i think its JL sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by edoairways: 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
There is something fishy about this musician. First he became born again then he releases an album. Hope Lucifer isn't out on a mission to deceive gullible Christians by mere conversion.
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by 12inchess: 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
Because you snap a picture with someone doesn't mean he is your friend. Clout chaser.
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
Lucky Kayne didn't know he was hanging with a mad woman
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by ThePreachersSon: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2019
We know John Legend is the one behind. But like they say, 'na old glory'. Don't think Mr West even knows who tha hell is Kemi
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by WarriFirstBorn(m): 7:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
Poorly photoshopped. Look at her left hand on his shoulder.
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by airminem(f): 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:
wait first let me show u something with that ur preek. Come here
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by CanadaOrBust: 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
Stupid, obvious photoshop.
LUNATIC OLUNLOYO
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
This woman is more legit than all Nigerian bloggers.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
Lolz...Are sure its not Photoshop?..... mean while
Imagine chatting with a hot babe at a wedding.
Your mom comes and says "put this rice inside that Nylon, this is our night food".

Me: Am sorry ma? Do I know you? ��
Those of you saying kemi photoshopped the picture, it's obvious you can't even identify a photoshopped image. Did you know kemi at all? She's one of the biggest ladies in her hay days in north america. She's an activist over there too, very popular. This picture was taken with kanye when he was just rising. She's a daughter of the former oyo state governor , omololu olunloyo. I'm sure you know which class she must have belonged back then as a governor's daughter.

Her being controversial has made her look less worthy to many, so sad.

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
LUNATIC OLUNLOYO
Another lazy youth spotted. No wonder Nigerians are being ruled by those who are supposed to be in jail by now because they often find it hard to decipher what's fake and original. So, that looks photoshopped to you too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by Tropicalcentre: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
Sport news as e dey hot ��
Don't forget to subscribe (pls)

Patchy discussion of Sports stories all around with bias Nigerian Content got U17 gist too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFgUHwymrCo
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
12inchess:
Because you snap a picture with someone doesn't mean he is your friend. Clout chaser.
We know but at least, you're intelligent enough to see the image isn't photoshopped

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by peacettw: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
It's clearly photoshop. Look at her fingers

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by CanadaOrBust: 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
Lolz...Are sure its not Photoshop?..... mean while
Imagine chatting with a hot babe at a wedding.
Your mom comes and says "put this rice inside nylon, this is our night food".

Me: Am sorry ma? Do I know you? ��

Me: Ok mom, very funny. (Then to the girl): my mom fancies herself a comedian, always tryna joke.
@topic
LUNATIC OLUNLOYO

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by Boulexposed: 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
Wow
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by 9jaBloke: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
macklef:

It looks like john legend or ludacris. But i think its JL sha

smiley It's John. He's signed to Kanye's label and he released his debut album in 2004.
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by notoriousbabe: 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
9jaBloke:

It's not.

Kemi Olunloyo is actually educated, well travelled and very connected. I don't know what went wrong at some point.
village people used her pants
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by CanadaOrBust: 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
fairfora:
Another lazy youth spotted. No wonder Nigerians are being ruled by those who are supposed to be in jail by now because they often find it hard to decipher what's fake and original. So, that looks photoshopped to you too?

LUNATIC OLUNLOYO below is the dead giveaway

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by crackhouse(m): 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2019
This woman still dey save this picture?
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by wisdomkid: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:

Have you ever wondered why your life is like this?
Check your comment.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by udemzyudex(m): 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
LUNATIC OLUNLOYO

Yea but I'd like to see the original pic. Trust Nigerians if it was Photoshop the original pic would have been out.

I'm still waiting though.
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by TemmyT002(m): 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
Wow
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by handsomebanana(m): 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
edoairways:
There is something fishy about this musician. First he became born again then he releases an album. Hope Lucifer isn't out on a mission to deceive gullible Christians by mere conversion.

Guy go sleep.

Kanye has always been reppin God since his first album
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by edoairways: 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
handsomebanana:

Guy go sleep.

Kanye has always been reppin God since his first album
We know our members when we see one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hacker Takes Over Nina's Instagram Page, Leaks Chat With Alex, Bobrisky / Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo / Wizkid Arrives The O2 Arena With His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.