Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,519 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo (62631 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze & Osita Iheme At New York Film Academy in 2004 (Throwback Pix) / Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita At University Of Abuja, 2004 Throwback Photo / Annie Idibia's First Visit To 2face Home In Benue In 2004 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by Bgcentz(m): 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
Look at the hand it's photoshopped
Look at the lights on both faces
Look at the sharp edges on the clothes
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2019
She is right, some Nigerians are Village illiterates. They don't believe anyone could meet Kanye west and take photos with him. But if you crooked pastors tell them He saw Jesus christ walking down his street last night, they will believe grin

Ignorant cretins!
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by Oluwaranti238: 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
Help needed, so broke here
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
Opportuneke:
Dear Nigerians,

I am highly disappointed and displeased about our countenance towards Morals and standard way of good and acceptable lifestyle.

We appreciate things that are not profitable and abandoned the Nitty~gritty of of our present situation as a country and as an individual.

If we had invested this kind of energy in holding our leaders accountable, this country would have been BETTER....

I hereby implore us to change our attitudes towards Moral and acceptable lifestyle..so that we can make the world a better place for all to live because life doesn't end on social media...

Yours Sincerely,
From a concerned citizen.
Nature inherent with Goyim
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by Thegoodone13(m): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2019
Many of you don't know she is a daughter of former Governor of Oyo state. She has money and influence. She has traveled to many places.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by izywzy: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
Funkybabee:
nice one, you too should finally receive christ. you need him most
I don't know you or what you do or how relevant you are. I just know u nid to receive sense. You need it the most.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by Inoknowbook: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
nzeobi:
Madam kemi though controversial, but

Most a times, I'm very ashamed that I'm on the same forum with some of the guys here. Some of us, even when fake news is poking them in the eyes, won't still see it. How could many of you not see the obvious photoshop in this picture? I'm so disappointed.

Now let me educated you. Look at the fingers of her left hand on his shoulder, can't you not see the tell tale signs of photoshop? Okay, let's assume that that is not enough, what of the wrinkles on her face? There's no way in hell, kemi looked that old in 2004. While photoshopping, she made the mistake of photoshopping her recent picture on a supposedly 2004 picture.

People, please, let us try and use our God given talent, that is, if He gave you one, while on socoal media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
she good in her field
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by frozen70g(f): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
Her madness never start that time
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by bolayei: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
truly, something went wrong and it's still not right, this is beyond the physical, people like this makes me very prayerful
I think its the Nigeria she came back to. Its nothing spiritual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by mindtricks: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:
I know she was begging to suck his preeek back then grin
Anyama!
Ayam begging you to suck back those unclean words right now please.
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by livinbygrace: 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
Bgcentz:
Look at the hand it's photoshopped
Look at the lights on both faces
Look at the sharp edges on the clothes

Keep quiet and stop typing nonsense,Keminwas a big shot in the US back then,and moreover she is from a rich family .

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by mindtricks: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
9jaBloke:
John Legend. Repping Good Music.

See as Kanye young.

Back when Kemi was normal

Na wa o.
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by simpleseyi: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
Bluezy13:

Are you always this uncouth

It's hereditary.
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by Bgcentz(m): 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
livinbygrace:

Keep quiet and stop typing nonsense,Keminwas a big shot in the US back then,and moreover she is from a rich family .

I agree she is Rich I agree she is a big shot in the US

But this particular picture was photoshopped

I no graphics very well

U might be blind in that area but a deep and professional study of the picture, you'll understand what am saying.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by livinbygrace: 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
Bgcentz:

I agree she is Rich I agree she is a big shot in the US

But this particular picture was photoshopped

I no graphics very well

U might be blind in that area but a deep and professional study of the picture, you'll understand what am saying.

I have no time for Tiro like you and People like you think you know but knows nothing Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by simpleseyi: 9:16pm On Oct 27, 2019
livinbygrace:

Most of these people talking nonsense are just haters.Kemi is from rich family just like Femi Otedola.Her father is the former governor of Oyo state and grew up with the likes of Davido’s mother and other children from very influential families .

Don't forget to add that she schooled in UK at the same time with the notorious FFK and Biaca Onoh and she made us understand that she was there when FFK was fuccking Bianca.
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by nzeobi(m): 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
Inoknowbook:

Most a times, I'm very ashamed that I'm on the same forum with some of the guys here. Some of us, even when fake news is poking them in the eyes, won't still see it. How could many of you not see the obvious photoshop in this picture? I'm so disappointed.

Now let me educated you. Look at the fingers of her left hand on his shoulder, can't you not see the tell tale signs of photoshop? Okay, let's assume that that is not enough, what of the wrinkles on her face? There's no way in hell, kemi looked that old in 2004. While photoshopping, she made the mistake of photoshopping her recent picture on a supposedly 2004 picture.

People, please, let us try and use our God given talent, that is, if He gave you one, while on socoal media.
Oga analyst, you don't have to insult people to make your point, intelligent god

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by BilltheDON(m): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
Anty kemi
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by damoobaba: 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
Opportuneke:
Dear Nigerians,

I am highly disappointed and displeased about our countenance towards Morals and standard way of good and acceptable lifestyle.

We appreciate things that are not profitable and abandoned the Nitty~gritty of of our present situation as a country and as an individual.

If we had invested this kind of energy in holding our leaders accountable, this country would have been BETTER....

I hereby implore us to change our attitudes towards Moral and acceptable lifestyle..so that we can make the world a better place for all to live because life doesn't end on social media...

Yours Sincerely,
From a concerned citizen.

Aaah, somebody must not offend you.
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by WildChild00(m): 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
Fabolousibk1:
Lolz...Are sure its not Photoshop?..... mean while
Imagine chatting with a hot babe at a wedding.
Your mom comes and says "put this rice inside that Nylon, this is our night food".

Me: Am sorry ma? Do I know you? ��

Was that wat happened to you? Are u speaking from an experience? shocked

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by Fivestardiary(m): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2019

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by maasoap(m): 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Interviewing someone doesn't make you guys friends.
meanwhile, #EmeryOut

Someone who doesn't like you won't grant you interview not to talk of getting that close
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by maasoap(m): 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2019
ihitenansa:
A more recent one,...
With nice bracelets and no less of a man too smiley

Nothing out of ordinary in the picture. She didn't kill or rob

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by maasoap(m): 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2019
adewumiopeyemi:
i Gues this woman was deported from United state

How come we're hearing this from you since when?
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by JubrinElSudan: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
maasoap:

Someone who doesn't like you won't grant you interview not to talk of getting that close
A case of a journalist from a media house assigned to interview a celebrity, that doesn't make them friends instantly
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
9jaBloke:

It's not.

Kemi Olunloyo is actually educated, well travelled and very connected. I don't know what went wrong at some point.

I agree. I saw some of her stints as a practicing Pharmacist in the US with some accolades to her belt and I was shocked. Only God knows what happened.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by Ekaka1(m): 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hanty kemi ...artist behind is John legend grin
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
A case of a journalist from a media house assigned to interview a celebrity, that doesn't make them friends instantly

What media house?

Besides, do journalists drape themselves over their interviewees as seen in the photo, if it was just professional?
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by bluntjudge: 11:27pm On Oct 27, 2019
That looks like a Photoshop.. you took the picture since 2004 and you are looking that old?
Re: Kanye West And Kemi Olunloyo 2004 Throwback Photo by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
Inoknowbook:

And I'm very sure you are about to bring out the copy of the picture she photoshopped, right? oh wait... you don't have it. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos / Wizkid Hangs Out With His Sister At Their Family's House (photos) / Hacker Takes Over Nina's Instagram Page, Leaks Chat With Alex, Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.