Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Erigga Reveals Why So Many Nigerian Celebrities Are Depressed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erigga Reveals Why So Many Nigerian Celebrities Are Depressed (478 Views)

Ashawo Makes More Money Than Banker In Nigeria - Erigga Reveals / Erigga Reveals Plan To Change Name ( See New Name) / John Dumelo Reacts To Ebony Reigns Death: "Celebrities Are A Bunch Of Hypocrite" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erigga Reveals Why So Many Nigerian Celebrities Are Depressed by Naijahitmusic: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
Nigerian artiste, Erigga has taken to social media to share what he thinks may be the cause of many celebrities battling depression.

According to him, this is due to how the masses accept their songs or not.

“So many celebrities are depressed because their songs are not banging anymore and una de expect so much from them !!! So they living fake lives just to impress una, my brother who naked no de put hand for pocket.”

Source: https://www.naijahitmusic.com.ng/2019/10/erigga-reveals-why-so-many/

Re: Erigga Reveals Why So Many Nigerian Celebrities Are Depressed by skyblueking(m): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
Haha .... Fire dem down paperboi!
After you na you.... Person wey no wear clothe no dey put hand for pocket abeg.....
Re: Erigga Reveals Why So Many Nigerian Celebrities Are Depressed by matify83: 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
"Faking it until you make it" gone awry .
Re: Erigga Reveals Why So Many Nigerian Celebrities Are Depressed by Gracespecial101(m): 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
My Love and Support for you remain unshaken.

Paperpoi the Guy who pours out the Truth not Mixed with Lies.
Re: Erigga Reveals Why So Many Nigerian Celebrities Are Depressed by Bluezy13(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
They are called celebrities meaning that they are celebrated therefore they are expected to live up to the celebration.

The general public has the right to say whatever they chooses to say, it is the celebrity that will choose how the "sayings" will affect him.
So don't blame the public for celebrities choices.
The celebrities are accountable for their choices

(1) (Reply)

‘my Husband Doesn’t Shave Or Bath Yet He Expects Me To Make Love To Him’ / Miss Imo Live Kitchen: Queen Onyeaju Jennifer Set To Cook For The Less Privilege / Burna Boy’s Ex Princes Shyngle Blasts Her Ex In New Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.