Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

How I Became Financially Independent Using Smartphone. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Became Financially Independent Using Smartphone. (1124 Views)

Earn Money Using Smartphone / How I Became Financially Independent By Turning My Smartphone Into A Cashflow / You still hoping to get a job? You can become financially independent with Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became Financially Independent Using Smartphone. by Femsolutionist(m): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
It was just like yesterday when things were very hard for me that the only way I could survive was to drop out of school and started hawking due to the poverty level of my parents.

Later, I and my siblings still had the opportunity to go back to school and complete our secondary education through the support of a Ministerial Angel.

#1000-2000 was my allowance which covers Transport, Feeding, Textbooks and Assignments.
I came across an advertisement on Facebook from Ken Ndubisi, Certified Facebook Ads Expert who gave me the privilege to attend one of his trainings as a volunteer and this encounter changed my Life for a better.

Since 2013, these skills using my SMARTPHONE sponsored my NCE PROGRAMME and BSC (ED).

By God's grace, I have been privileged to teach about 700 people these skills and they have also recorded lots of successes.

YOU ARE MY NEXT TARGET BECAUSE READING THIS TODAY IS A BLESSING TO YOU.

Meanwhile, these skills are unique and uncommon and you can make lots of money from them especially in November and December.

Contact me via signature for enquiries if interested

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Became Financially Independent Using Smartphone. by jeph19(m): 3:34am On Oct 28, 2019
So what's the way sir
Re: How I Became Financially Independent Using Smartphone. by Theplug: 4:26am On Oct 28, 2019
Please I’ll love to know more
Re: How I Became Financially Independent Using Smartphone. by MUMMY18100: 5:12am On Oct 28, 2019
Pls, I would be glad if you share this piece.

Thanks
Re: How I Became Financially Independent Using Smartphone. by Donchukz(m): 9:53am On Oct 28, 2019
Femsolutionist:
It was just like yesterday when things were very hard for me that the only way I could survive was to drop out of school and started hawking due to the poverty level of my parents.

Later, I and my siblings still had the opportunity to go back to school and complete our secondary education through the support of a Ministerial Angel.

#1000-2000 was my allowance which covers Transport, Feeding, Textbooks and Assignments.
I came across an advertisement on Facebook from Ken Ndubisi, Certified Facebook Ads Expert who gave me the privilege to attend one of his trainings as a volunteer and this encounter changed my Life for a better.

Since 2013, these skills using my SMARTPHONE sponsored my NCE PROGRAMME and BSC (ED).

By God's grace, I have been privileged to teach about 700 people these skills and they have also recorded lots of successes.

YOU ARE MY NEXT TARGET BECAUSE READING THIS TODAY IS A BLESSING TO YOU.

Meanwhile, these skills are unique and uncommon and you can make lots of money from them especially in November and December.

Contact me via signature for enquiries if interested

Bro,am highly interested,show me the way,and liberate me from my life of misery and privation,thanks in anticipation
Re: How I Became Financially Independent Using Smartphone. by busky101(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
Oga keep it to yourself Nd happy survival
Re: How I Became Financially Independent Using Smartphone. by Launcher: 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
Una don come again. Next thing would be.....buy eBook bleh bleh bleh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Consolidated Hallmark Insurance Graduate Trainee Programme / James Hope University Lekki gets NUC accreditation, apply for jobs / Dozzy Oil & Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.