Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope (18045 Views)

Aviation Minister Keyamo Inspects Victor Attah Int’l Airport, Akwa Ibom / Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? / Federal Government To Shutdown Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
DonTattaglia:

Please go and sit down and take your story to the fishes..Who even regards your tribe as a rival. Ur tribe is ahead in what aspect? This is 21st century and u still reasoning like a M0R0N.
he is saying the truth.. your people can do without mentioning yoruba in every discussion... go to radiobiafra page, it's the same thing.. they are always shouting yoruba there
Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by PeaceNexus(m): 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2019
Some fellows don't even have chest to beat....they are low lives, they have nothing to brag about not even "empty", " half-filled" or "full" bragging... They are full of hate that will eventually consume them grin
Kennyswagz1:
typical empty bragging and chestbeating

1 Like

Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
Bolustical:
Dear Igbos,

a). What exactly have you people gained, infrastructure wise, from the 16 years rule of PDP?

b) When exactly would the PDP consider your region worthy of presidency?

Honest and intelligent answers alone.

They have benefited Fulani Jihadist's terrorism
Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
PeaceNexus:
Some fellows don't even have chest to beat....they are low lives, they have nothing to brag about not even "empty", " half-filled" or "full" bragging... They are full of hate that will eventually consume them grin
Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by ZombieTERROR: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
alezzy13:

And your darling GEJ who built a "world class international Enugu airport" is the hero, no?

Yeye.

Darling who?
Jonathan is a weakling thief

Buhari is worse... lifeless looter

1 Like

Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by PeaceNexus(m): 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
Same empty skull I responded to re- quoting me grin grin
Kennyswagz1:

1 Like

Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by JON01: 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
[quote author=Obakoolex post=83516860][/quote]

Thanks bro...
Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by DeriNwamamatene: 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Me I thought GEJ and Stella Odua had made the Enugu Int airport the best in the world?

Wailers, what yah say
[/s]
trash trash trash

1 Like

Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by DeriNwamamatene: 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
post=83516427:
The development of every state in our nation is what we want.

Progress in every sphere of our daily lives is what we are aiming to have.

Prosperity for all Nigerians that work for it cannot be joke with.

Our nation will gradually, slow and steady rise again from the battered state it was years ago.

Nigeria will be great again.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
trash

1 Like

Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by freshvine(f): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
Bolustical:
Kema Chikwe, Fidelia Njeze, Stella Oduah, Osita Chidoka were all from the SE and yet did not deem it fit to genuinely upgrade the only international airport in that region.

Even Stella Oduah that obviously stole monies and concentrated more on the purchase of BMW wasn't only praised by her kinsmen but also awarded with a senatorial seat.

However, the wicked Fulani man from Katsina will not only upgrade the airport, he will also complete the Second Niger Bridge.

Crude oil wey Nigeria dey suck from Imo, Abia, Anambra no be small thing.

1 Like

Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by Yungbitz(m): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
There is so much root and decay in the system

1 Like

Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by Kennyswagz1(m): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
PeaceNexus:
Same empty skull I responded to re- quoting me grin grin
GTFOH chestbeater
Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by livebyday(m): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2019
post=83517359:
Attention seeking Hypocrite.
We don't need this from you..Continue with your letters of hate.
Kindly shut up.
Now you have the attention you have been seeking for since before the election.
Again..........
grin
Rule2,Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J

2 Likes

Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by degamemaster(m): 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
pharmagba:
Writer is biased tried to elevate activities of Ekweremadu and south east governors between 2007 and 2009. What happened between 2009-2015, when Jonathan was in power and Ekweremadu still hold sway and their daughter, Stella was the minister of aviation? Could they not have pushed for it.
The writer(I don't want to generalise the SE) want to present case as if the other region don't like them or don't want their progress whereas the reverse is the case. Ops also presenting issue in the assumption that the other regions are scared of the south east. This is arrogance .
Lastly the writer is popagating falsehood . The fact that most importers of commodity ( NOT industrial goods) seems to be from the southeasterners they are not the consumers, their market is in Lagos not East and the fact that the zone is landlocked , makes Lagos to be the prefered choice as it is also close to the source of market

Writing an epistle doesn't make any sense so, you should relax. You know deep down in your mind that the South East international airport and seaport was compromised and politicised from the beginning in other to give the South West and the North an easy flowing of direct access to the outside world and locking the South East down.
Say it and you won't die.

3 Likes

Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by LZAA: 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
abeg shutup your mouth.. can you list the igbo businesses in lagos.. petty traders

Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by Baroba(m): 12:48am On Oct 28, 2019
DonTattaglia:

And your own people, what is their significance to our local economy..What value have they added to change your poverty mindset...

Touting, agbero, omoniles and NURTW extortions..na there stock in trade.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:15am On Oct 28, 2019
[quote author=LZAA post=83519289][/quote] Ewu awusa
Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:16am On Oct 28, 2019
Baroba:

Touting, agbero, omoniles and NURTW extortions..na there stock in trade.. grin grin
while baby factory, fake drugs, oloshoism, robbery and kidnapping na una own stock in trade gringrin

1 Like

Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by LZAA: 1:35am On Oct 28, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
Ewu awusa

Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by godshour: 3:39am On Oct 28, 2019
No, it is an ok airport but not as fine as those in Middle East. South Africa.
Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:15am On Oct 28, 2019
You forgot FFK their new BFF

Bolustical:
Kema Chikwe, Fidelia Njeze, Stella Oduah, Osita Chidoka were all from the SE and yet did not deem it fit to genuinely upgrade the only international airport in that region.

Even Stella Oduah that obviously stole monies and concentrated more on the purchase of BMW wasn't only praised by her kinsmen but also awarded with a senatorial seat.

However, the wicked Fulani man from Katsina will not only upgrade the airport, he will also complete the Second Niger Bridge.
Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:26am On Oct 28, 2019
Shouldn't that make the igbos anti PDP?
Why do you love a party that treats you like slaves so much
The people that have had enough of pdp are called betrayer
Something is wrong somewhere

MaNyEsq:
There's absoluetely no reason why Enugu Airport should not be upgraded to an international airport with all the necessary infrastrcuture. Besides being one of the most travelled ethnic groups in Nigeria, the Southeast zone deserves an international airport just like the other zones. Everything in Nigeria is based on ethnicity even when it would have been much easier and beneficial to the country at large to do the right thing. What a hopeless and ignorant bunch!!
Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by inumidun2010(m): 5:39am On Oct 28, 2019
@baroba....Currently serving in Anambra State and the issue of touts, omo onile is everywhere..My friend paid at Onitsha for placing his luggages on the floor, a corp member's phone was collected in the afternoon in broad daylight..Can I add to it that ever since my life in Southwest I have never seen a shrine outside before...Come to OZUBULU, I have seen about 6 shrines(Heavy ones) situated in a residential area..
Bigotry isn't the best..Most of you know about Agbero and Omo onile because u live in Lagos and that's also because they accommodate you..Go to north and complain about their ways and see if hell won't be let loose..
Ev not even seen big shops owned by other tribe in Anambra here... I still love the ibos because I see beyond IMPERFECTIONS...IBO AMAKA

1 Like

Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by Masterclass32: 7:09am On Oct 28, 2019
Nigeria thinks its doing the south-east but it is doing itself.

Until the institutionalized, albeit secret, policies to keep the south east down is done away with, this country will not make any serious headway.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2019
JON01:
Please someone should prescribe a drug that cures depression fast! I hear say nah only death! #confused

To those that have had this experience when you felt your losing it n everything turning apart please what did you do to get back on track! DEVASTATED

Lol
There is no drug that can cure depression.
Just have it at the back of your mind that life is full of ups and downs.
It won't always be honey, you have to experience the bitter part too. Just like a cup of tea or coffee,you have to stir very well before you can get a taste of the sugar in it.
#alwaysbehappy

1 Like

Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by Burruchaga71(m): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2019
Bolustical:

. You are very useless. Are they going to upgrade the airport with their money?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by SolarEdge: 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ok
Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by Burruchaga71(m): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
Jubal101:
N10.03 billion could NOT complete an airport that was half built. Na we do ourselves biko. Let's stop blaming others. These Igbo governors and Ekweremadu where looking for every avenue to chop money.
. Nkwugheri!!
Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by sachisco: 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
JON01:
Please someone should prescribe a drug that cures depression fast! I hear say nah only death! #confused

To those that have had this experience when you felt your losing it n everything turning apart please what did you do to get back on track! DEVASTATED

Jesus can save you. "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28. Also avoid staying alone for now and don't pay attention to negative voices you hear in your mind.
Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Shouldn't that make the igbos anti PDP?
Why do you love a party that treats you like slaves so much
The people that have had enough of pdp are called betrayer
Something is wrong somewhere

The problem of marginalization of the Igbos did not start with PDP and would not end with PDP. To scapegoat PDP is to absolve all the governments inluding the military, NPN, PDP, APC, etc that had ruled Nigeria since after the civil war. The current federal government under APC is building railways with the nation's fund across Nigeria except in the southeast. So, please, do not make it seem like marginilization of the southeast zone started with the advent of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
You mean the marginalization of Nigerians?
Tell me any region that has benefitted from Nigeria until APC ? That is my point about how illogical it is to be staunch pdp supporters.
From your submission, it's obvious APC as faulty and full of flaws as it is, is still a better brand than pdp.
The SS/SE is getting a brand new bridge in this administration yet nobody complains, your only airport is being turned world class from the shithole it was, nobody cares, the ports are being readied for use in the SS, yet all you do is hate the govt since it's the trend to do so or you would be shouted down and called a betrayer.
What I noticed about the SE is you'll do thesame thing, you run the same businesses, you mostly follow same religion, you mostly support one party, now every Igbo is starting to see himself as a slave in Nigeria, from the young to the old, most go as far as calling the Fulanis their masters and beg them for EVERYTHING, even leaving!

MaNyEsq:

The problem of marginalization of the Igbos did not start with PDP and would not end with PDP. To scapegoat PDP is to absolve all the governments inluding the military, NPN, PDP, APC, etc that had ruled Nigeria since after the civil war. The current federal government under APC is building railways with the nation's fund across Nigeria except in the southeast. So, please, do not make it seem like marginilization of the southeast zone started with the advent of PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anyone Working And Living In Lithuania? / Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route / Reconstruction Of Buba Marwa Road, Amuwo Odofin With Concrete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.