Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope (18044 Views)

Aviation Minister Keyamo Inspects Victor Attah Int’l Airport, Akwa Ibom / Is The 11Km Miliken Hill Road In Enugu The Most Beautiful Road In Nigeria? / Federal Government To Shutdown Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
You mean the marginalization of Nigerians?
Tell me any region that has benefitted from Nigeria until APC ? That is my point about how illogical it is to be staunch pdp supporters.
From your submission, it's obvious APC as faulty and full of flaws as it is, is still a better brand than pdp.
The SS/SE is getting a brand new bridge in this administration yet nobody complains, your only airport is being turned world class from the shithole it was, nobody cares, the ports are being readied for use in the SS, yet all you do is hate the govt since it's the trend to do so or you would be shouted down and called a betrayer.
What I noticed about the SE is you'll do thesame thing, you run the same businesses, you mostly follow same religion, you mostly support one party, now every Igbo is starting to see himself as a slave in Nigeria, from the young to the old, most go as far as calling the Fulanis their masters and beg them for EVERYTHING, even leaving!

First of all, you don't know me and vice versa. Secondly, I would not give you the time of the day and dignify your very incoherent and imbecilic harangue. And besides, I do not argue or join issues with anybody that believe their own lies.
Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:53am On Oct 29, 2019
MaNyEsq:

First of all, you don't know me and vice versa. Secondly, I would not give you the time of the day and dignify your very incoherent and imbecilic harangue. And besides, I do not argue or join issues with anybody that believe their own lies.

Mr victim
This self pity sucks
Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by tck2000(m): 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
Bolustical:
Dear Igbos,

a). What exactly have you people gained, infrastructure wise, from the 16 years rule of PDP?

b) When exactly would the PDP consider your region worthy of presidency?

Honest and intelligent answers alone.

hm m
Re: Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu: The Realities, Politics And New Hope by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
StaffofOrayan:

Mr victim
This self pity sucks

Are you still talking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anyone Working And Living In Lithuania? / Welcome To The Biggest Zoo And Seaworld In Lagos / Etihad Airways Deploys Boeing Dreamliner On Lagos Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.