Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms (44967 Views)

Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) / Rasmiya Awad: Sister Of Abu Bakr Al-baghdadi Captured By Turkish Forces / Trump Confirms Death Of Al-qaeda Heir Hamza Bin Laden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by midnighter(f): 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
klax:

Bro he is a goat. I'm sure those 3 of his kids are part of his commanders probably training them to take o we from him I guess but thunder fire them all.

How can a bloody mortal man in the name of religion believe he is the right one to fight for God if not these animals are demons from the pit of hell.

Bastards!!!

Yeah I watched a documentary, they train them in this stuff from when they are babies. Very unfortunate
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by Awoleesu(m): 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
dokie:
Trump's sure of victory in the next election already.

His haters will have to wait till he completes his 8 10years.

America is indeed a great nation.

No be mouth.
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by lakesider(m): 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
Am I the only one watching this movie. When American presidents are contesting for second term. The Annonce killing of terrorist
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
thesicilian:

I've always known that these Muslim extremists are utter cowards pretending to be strong men under the guise of anonymity.

But how come when the US kills terrorists, such as Osama bin Laden and Al Bagdadi they die once and for all but the Nigerian army keeps killing Shekau every season as if it's a football tournament?
If they could clone a guy in aso rock, don't you think that boko boy has a lot of duplicate for the military business? The red generals must chop. So shekau has 10 lives

1 Like

Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by CaptainKool15(m): 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
midnighter:

Dont worry, they are biding their time. Its not going to be easy but they can do it cool

Lol... I am a Democrat Apologist , I have been observing the primaries and I can say that the Democrats are going to lose to Trump. They haven't learnt from last election! The only candidate that can defeat Trump is Bernie Sanders but they(the establishment) won't support him.
It is going to be Trump Vs Biden, and Trump will win him hands down.

1 Like

Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by CaptainKool15(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
lakesider:
Am I the only one watching this movie. When American presidents are contesting for second term. The Annonce killing of terrorist

You're not the only one o o..
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by imam07: 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
Make they come catch one isis for naija too. D moric president. I hate him pass shekau for boko
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by MPESA(m): 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
midnighter:
Lol and Trump gave a very ridiculous speech! That guy is terrible sha! Cant wait till his term is finished and America will get back to normal

Imagine announcing the death of a notorious Islamist leader and going off point to complain that the US gets a "bad deal" on Iraqi oil contracts, when its the same US' fault that the terrorist was there in the first place

That man is just awful

Ogbeni face your cow president...

1 Like

Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by midnighter(f): 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2019
CaptainKool15:

Lol... I am a Democrat Apologist , I have been observing the primaries and I can say that the Democrats are going to lose to Trump. They haven't learnt from last election! The only candidate that can defeat Trump is Bernie Sanders but they(the establishment) won't support him.
It is going to be Trump Vs Biden, and Trump will win him hands down.

Yeah I was talking about impeachment. Its fairly likely that trump will come back for a second term but Its still unpredictable until the last moment
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by CTPlayer: 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
midnighter:

You need white supremacists and sexual assault in every country? Hmm!

Never heard Trump say anything racist and there have been zero legitimate sexual assault claims.
The issue in the USA is fake hate crimes based on race and blaming whites for everything. Like this Black women
at the NY Times. 2 S. Asian Indians harassed and peed on a black girl. The writer blames whites.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/26/opinion/new-jersey-high-school-racism.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share

2 Likes

Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by Sukueponmalu: 10:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
SheldonCooper:

To back up why Trump should "stfu" . You wrote that. I didn't write it.
Nd if I said trump should stfu. How is that your business?
Fuck_ off my mention!

1 Like

Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by CanadaOrBust: 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
Boulexposed:

The US imports terrorism to breakdown governments, LGBT, legal marijuana, open borders, comprehensive sexuality education, are all Western European tricks and lies. When the colonizer was in Nigeria he seeded sons by some olosho women who like White boys. These sons he sent to Europe and educated them. They formed the first cults in Nigeria universities and placed in control over the colonial government. When Nigeria won its independence these coconut families were the richest men even richer than kings who we know have unbroken bloodlines and are true Africans. You must focus on this phenomenon in your write up on the blood line ties some Nigerians have with Europe. This is the main reason we need to return to monarch rule to ensure the families ruling over us are 100 percent Black DNA.

Wake up out your slumber

Conspiracy nut spotted

1 Like

Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by midnighter(f): 11:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
Rapuru14:

Smart by half.

After the speech he gave room for questions from men and ladies of the press; that was when the Iraqi issue and other seeming digressing issues came up.

Don't let your childish sentiments becloud your sense if judgment.

He was going off-topic in the main speech and drawing attention to his book in an inappropriate manner

And he used vulgar language too

Im waiting for him to Be Gone
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by SheldonCooper: 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

Nd if I said trump should stfu. How is that your business?
Fuck_ off my mention!

This guy. You are so toxic and bad mannered. Is it me you are telling to Bleep off? Smh. I was asked a harmless question and this is what you came up with? Your name says it all
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by anigbajumo(m): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
realestniggah:
Deep down the US know another person will just take his place and position.. Terrorism can never really end because we know these people are sponsored by elite from the west.. The west create weapon to sell.. In other to sell weapon they create chaos and destruction in certain countries.. It all a game to them..and of course business. Saudi Arabia being their number one customer and Yemen being their play ground.

You are among the few people on this forum that understand the basic international politics.Terrorist that kills more Muslim than any other religion is the same people on this forum with Low IQ will still blame on Islam.

1 Like

Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by UncleJudax(m): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2019
midnighter:
Lol and Trump gave a very ridiculous speech! That guy is terrible sha! Cant wait till his term is finished and America will get back to normal

That man is just awful
Even with the impeachment brouhaha, He is still very likely to be re-elected.

Forget speech, watch action.
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by inyenejo(m): 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
ISLAM
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by calculator123(m): 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
thesicilian:

I've always known that these Muslim extremists are utter cowards pretending to be strong men under the guise of anonymity.

But how come when the US kills terrorists, such as Osama bin Laden and Al Bagdadi they die once and for all but the Nigerian army keeps killing Shekau every season as if it's a football tournament?
Audio killing.

1 Like

Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by Boulexposed: 11:40pm On Oct 27, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Conspiracy nut spotted

Anti conspiracy nut spotted grin
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by omenka(m): 11:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
Chai. Trump get bad mouth. Those words will haunt the idiot even in his afterlife. grin
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by ashawopikin(m): 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
midnighter:

That man is just awful

Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by TheExecutioner: 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
An advanced stage of (TDS) Trump Derangement Syndrome is at work in your life.

midnighter:

That man is just awful
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
realestniggah:
Deep down the US know another person will just take his place and position.. Terrorism can never really end because we know these people are sponsored by elite from the west.. The west create weapon to sell.. In other to sell weapon they create chaos and destruction in certain countries.. It all a game to them..and of course business. Saudi Arabia being their number one customer and Yemen being their play ground.

Stupid statement, these people have been fighting each other since time immemorial
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by godofuck231: 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
.... ..... .... ......... . ...

Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by shegra58: 11:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
Promismike:
undecided

This world would have been better off without islam.
and unfortunately for you Islam is growing everyday cheesy
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by Yusman316(m): 11:56pm On Oct 27, 2019
CaptainKool15:

Lucky you say??

US is far worse than Naija when it comes to manipulation...
Seriously. What is opinion polls all about, if not manipulation

Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by Yusman316(m): 12:00am On Oct 28, 2019
Zane2point4:

White supremacy how? You guys are taking this thing too far, do you have a evidence of that?
Sexual assault, by just that playful comment he made, what if he blcomes that pastor wilson nko, he who doesn't sin let him first cast the stone.
People have said things far worse than that.
Free the man joor.
I think this guy will disagree with u grin

1 Like

Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by Omeleyi: 12:10am On Oct 28, 2019
Islamabad
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by powerblaze(m): 12:16am On Oct 28, 2019
Kopfschmerzens:
The same slowpoke was all over the place on how it's nothing special when Obama killed Osama. We can't wait to vote out this POS and erase his memory from the national discuss.

That guy will serve his full second term. None of the idiots on the left can touch him at the elections, and they know it. That's why they trying to impeach..

1 Like

Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by Solorrman(m): 12:18am On Oct 28, 2019
Promismike:
undecided

This world would have been better off without islam.
Islam is the only religion that has a pure and reasonable God in play. Jesus christ was just a prophet because even in fiction animation of cartoon there is no way they would depict God having penix and anus as Jesus has. Jesus Christ was the only said God in the history of the universe that comes with follow-come anus and penix and the most pathetic thing was he was using the penix and anus in the toilet just the way ur father and mother shirt of egba and oboroko,there is no difference. In Islam that u mocked God do not have those because he is almighty he dnt need downgraded and shameful things on himself,he don't die or cry because he is above all these,how can God die and leave his throne empty while Satan is ready always,or do u mean he switched it to auto pilot ? U are the only beings on Earth to be smelling all over ur body because there is no living organism that u dnt eat starting from cockroach,hyena,dog,pig,donkey,frog,maggots,and flies with all these u always insult almajiri to be dirty,yes almajiri is dirty from outside while u are dirty from inside out,u are more than a poison
Re: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi Killed Himself With Suicide Vest - President Trump Confirms by Solorrman(m): 12:22am On Oct 28, 2019
Decolonel:
Did he give his life to Christ? If no, its quite unfortunate.
The Christ that has anus and penix ? Was albagdadi mad ? How can he in a minute believe a God can have anus and penix and also goes to toilet like ur father and mother does ? Albagdadi was American puppet,he was more alike to u than us,we dnt believe a God can be born out of vagiina ,never it's very unfortunate and insane to even think the possibility,a good in toilet is only in Christianity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biden Replies Trump: 'You Can't Declare The Winner Of This Election' / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! / Katumba Wamala’s Daughter & Driver Killed In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.