Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products (4679 Views)

Do You Still Use Facebook? Share Your Thoughts! / How To Create Your Mini Course To Promote Affiliate Products / 3 Effective Ways Of Promoting Your Affiliate Products In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
Another smart secret revealed. Since facebook hates affiliate links. You could run an ad and linking directly to whatsapp business so that anyone interested in the product will chat you up... While you send him or her the affiliate link

This way, facebook think you are promoting your own products and not an affiliate product.
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2019
It's chill out Tuesday. Hope you are chilling in productivity
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by AJECKING(m): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
Enrypech:
It's chill out Tuesday. Hope you are chilling in productivity
indeed a chilling one bruh.....please can u help me out. i would like to know how i can make the payments for promoting post on facebook and how to create a sponsored facebook page?....AM eagerly waiting!...
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
AJECKING:
indeed a chilling one bruh.....please can u help me out. i would like to know how i can make the payments for promoting post on facebook and how to create a sponsored facebook page?....AM eagerly waiting!...

Have you trying using your card?

If not, do you know of getbarter app?
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by AJECKING(m): 1:50am On Nov 27, 2019
Enrypech:

Have you trying using your card?

If not, do you know of getbarter app?
thanks mehn...am asking coz in my country the credit card working are the commercial banks atm card....but i think i'll try that getbarter app once i come across it...MUCH THANKS
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 8:26am On Nov 27, 2019
AJECKING:
thanks mehn...am asking coz in my country the credit card working are the commercial banks atm card....but i think i'll try that getbarter app once i come across it...MUCH THANKS

You're welcome. You can easily get the app from Google playstore
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 7:55am On Nov 28, 2019
It's throwback Thursday. How did you discover online hustle?
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2019
AJECKING:

How did it got.. Got the app yet?
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 10:28am On Nov 29, 2019
ThankGod is Friday. May I remind you it's BLACK FRIDAY today

Make sure to grab the opportunity and buy that thing you have been eying for long
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
An affiliate marketer who is not utilising the power of facebook ads is loosing huge money on the table
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by AJECKING(m): 6:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
Enrypech:

How did it got.. Got the app yet?
i think i may need a wifi to install the app, my network is a little slow. i'll notify you once i'm done. thanks for your concern.
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 7:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
AJECKING:
i think i may need a wifi to install the app, my network is a little slow. i'll notify you once i'm done. thanks for your concern.

It's alright. Keep winning
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
Happy new month and have a blissful Sunday
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
With facebook ads, you can effectively promote your affiliate products
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 8:02am On Dec 02, 2019
Good morning and happy Monday. Make this week count
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
Using facebook ads to promote your affiliate products could be the secret strategy you have been looking for
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 8:35am On Dec 03, 2019
Hello folks. It's Chill out Tuesday, hope you're chilling from that other side?
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
The power of using bridge page in your facebook ads is that with that, you can still capture leads and build your list. Of course you know, email marketing is a powerful method of promoting your affiliate products
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
This is an effective way to promote your affiliate products in 2020
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2019
It's Throwback Thursday... How much was the first dime you made me online?
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
If I were you, weekends would be a time for me to plan my business and strategise how to improve on my hustle for the coming week
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 9:17am On Dec 07, 2019
Good morning my people. It's Saturday again, let's go out there and keep fit
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
Heard of launch jacking? Another smart way to make money through affiliate marketing
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2019
Hello beautiful people. Welcome to Monday.

Do have a productive week ahead
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2019
It's chill out Tuesday... Hope you're winning from the other side
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2019
Good morning beautiful people. Welcome to Wednesday
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
Greetings from this other side. I suppose you had a productive Wednesday
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2019
Thank God is Friday.. Have a blissful Weekend
Re: How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products by Enrypech: 9:09am On Dec 14, 2019
Welcome to Saturday. Remember to keep fit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Blog Design Mistakes Bloggers Often Make - Naijatechguy / What Is The Best Mobile Theme For Wordpress / Do Not Disturb: The Implications, Advantages And Disadvantages (UPDATE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.