Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Why Do Most Atheist Seem Bitter,angry And Very Insultive. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Most Atheist Seem Bitter,angry And Very Insultive. (394 Views)

Why Are Most Atheist Single? / How Most Atheist And Theist Behave..agnostic Are Exception / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Atheist Seem Bitter,angry And Very Insultive. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
Anyone who is very familiar with the religious section will notice that most atheist all seem to be angry and bitter and are quick to abuse people..

Their personality reak of hate and pride...gives the feeling that they were all abused at a young age....

Especially nairaland atheists ,the real scientist around the world who claim to be atheist are quite very jovial with their atheistic view and dont really bother to argue with belivers except a few...

nairalanderz can u find a reason why most of our atheist here are psychopaths and cyber bullies
Re: Why Do Most Atheist Seem Bitter,angry And Very Insultive. by jom28gy(m): 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
What is that religion all about,I don't know what they prophecized and their doctrine of beliefs either
Re: Why Do Most Atheist Seem Bitter,angry And Very Insultive. by Vrengkat(m): 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
Well, i can't speak for anyone you have talked to, but from my own encounter here on Nairaland, I get insulted by religious Dogma's, sometimes I even remind them to slap the other cheek
Re: Why Do Most Atheist Seem Bitter,angry And Very Insultive. by slimjohn2k5: 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
It was caused by parents taking their children to religious school where they are stripped off their rights as adult.
You see adult being told not to use phone, not stay out at night, being forced to church program, cannot walk with the opposite sex and so many other things.

When they come out, they are bitter and angry with the religion instead of their parents.

My opinion, remove religion from education and the rise in atheism will drop.
Re: Why Do Most Atheist Seem Bitter,angry And Very Insultive. by Vrengkat(m): 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
jom28gy:
What is that religion all about,I don't know what they prophecized and their doctrine of beliefs either
well, atheism is the opposite of religion... We don't believe in any God, mainly cause there exist no proof of any... Just some lazy John making one and putting it in a book, to explain things he doesn't understand
Re: Why Do Most Atheist Seem Bitter,angry And Very Insultive. by Vrengkat(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
slimjohn2k5:
It was caused by parents taking their children to religious school where they are stripped off their rights as adult.
You see adult being told not to use phone, not stay out at night, being forced to church program, cannot walk with the opposite sex and so many other things.

When they come out, they are bitter and angry with the religion instead of their parents.

well, this applies to some people, its Not a general rule... They are Atheists who were never forced into anything, they don't never went to any religious school... But don't believe just cause nothing about religion makes sense... I fall in that category...
Re: Why Do Most Atheist Seem Bitter,angry And Very Insultive. by slimjohn2k5: 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
Vrengkat:
well, this applies to some people, its Not a general rule... They are Atheists who were never forced into anything, they don't never went to any religious school... But don't believe just cause nothing about religion makes sense... I fall in that category...
Well most atheist have had encounter with religion, others were born into it
Re: Why Do Most Atheist Seem Bitter,angry And Very Insultive. by Geminita1(f): 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
Because they wish they were our God so they can cause us to listen and do their bidden, unfortunately some of us cannot bow to men, so yeah that makes them really mad.
Re: Why Do Most Atheist Seem Bitter,angry And Very Insultive. by jom28gy(m): 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
Vrengkat:
well, atheism is the opposite of religion... We don't believe in any God, mainly cause there exist no proof of any... Just some lazy John making one and putting it in a book, to explain things he doesn't understand
just because no proof, you people don't believed in the existence of God, what prompted the existence of man on Earth plane, how come, the emergency of things you see around you, how did they come about? the wonders of the things of this world, wouldn't have been possible,if there is nothing behind them.including you as part of that Wonders, don't you people thinks about all those things?
Re: Why Do Most Atheist Seem Bitter,angry And Very Insultive. by Righteousness89(m): 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
Not Having JESUS is Enough to make someone be angry, Harden, heady, etc
Re: Why Do Most Atheist Seem Bitter,angry And Very Insultive. by TVSA: 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
Yes, atheists are very bitter people that tell others they will end up badly if they don't believe in their god. An atheist once told me I will die and go to hell fire if I don't repent.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Atheist Seem Bitter,angry And Very Insultive. by TVSA: 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
slimjohn2k5:

Yes, the way rise in atheism is dropping in North America and across Europe.
Re: Why Do Most Atheist Seem Bitter,angry And Very Insultive. by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 28, 2019
it seems the trend of insultive atheist are only found on NL

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Ministry Of P.I.A Obaseki Saves Life And Set People Free From All Bondage / We Are Called To Do Ecclesia (a Government) Not Church (house Of Worship) / What Happens To You When You Masturbate: Spiritual And Physical Implications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.