Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' (33261 Views)

Chances That Keep The Presidential Hope Of Peter Obi Alive Ahead Of 2023 Polls / Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by klax(m): 7:38am On Oct 28, 2019
NGpatriot:

He looted your treasury in abia?

No he looted it in Benin Republic.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by Rubbiish(m): 7:44am On Oct 28, 2019
Foxman19:
If Tinubu still want to be relevant beyond 2023 he must not contest for president.he should stay clear from presidential election. Give us Fashola or Osinbajo.
True
Contesting for president will expose him to alot of danger
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by Alawode01(m): 8:13am On Oct 28, 2019
Is that what you call for,Tinubu is a politician you are a pastor face you ministry.

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by leokid866: 8:35am On Oct 28, 2019
edo3:
Hmmmm,, abeg who know d babalawo wey do this kain juju for tinubu? because I neva see where person go rob pple eyeball to eyeball and dem go still dey praise am..

I could introduce you.... let me know when you wanna leggo.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by charlesbkd: 9:43am On Oct 28, 2019
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by ThatFairGuy: 11:21am On Oct 28, 2019
Or Aregbesola. The unsong hero
Foxman19:
If Tinubu still want to be relevant beyond 2023 he must not contest for president.he should stay clear from presidential election. Give us Fashola or Osinbajo.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by owoblowsoon: 11:33am On Oct 28, 2019
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by SolarEdge: 11:57am On Oct 28, 2019
Bitter truth
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by Didi2d(m): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2019
ideylaff:

Tinubu and Atiku are business partners all yoked together.... br this recent political difference

Im sure you can see you wont see Tinubu criticize Atiku anywhere in public.....

They are too yolked together in so many things....

Lol...
Sincerely true, never heard or seen Tinubu criticize atiku before
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by JAWBONE(m): 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
E be like say Bakare dey El-Rufai Camp
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Blasts Bourdillon And 2023 Presidential 'Hope-Fools' by amaridigital(m): 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
Didi2d:
Well, if you ask me to choose between Tinubu or Atiku for our next President come 2023, will choose Tinubu.

For those that doesn't want some of us to vote for Tinubu, that is if he declare his interest to run for president. Abeg make una go bring angel Michael to contest, then I will change my choice.

Well, the Tinubu hasn't declare yet so let's wait. Other parties should at least bring a better candidate. APC should also try people like Fashola or Osinbajo

Oga, the truth is very bitter. If people should open the can of worms on Fashola or Osinbajo you will be surprised. Do you really think any politician in Nigeria and even most clergy men can stand a thorough test of corruption?
Now I want you to be honest. Mention any top contenders in both parties for 2023 presidential election that is not corrupt? The last time I voted in Nigeria was June 12, 1993. Call me unpatriotic and I won't mind but as long as we keep on producing corrupt candidates, I will never vote. You present a choice of two thrives and ask me to choose one. Never. Unfortunately 90% of the electorates are worse than the politicians if given the chance. It's now a cultural misnomer. Everybody wan hammer. The best critic today will perform worse if elected tomorrow.

Peter Obi With His Campaign Media Team ( Photos) / Pictures Of The First Nigerian Owned Satellite Earth Station / Edo Election Debate: Channels Tv Issues Disclaimer on Result Infographics