Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri (61465 Views)

'Buhari Wears $640 Shoes, Seeks Loans Of Countries Presidents Wear $100 Shoes' / President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 1:35am On Oct 28, 2019
emkz:
So Reno Omokri is so jobless that he had to go and investigate Buhari's shoes? I think these guys are too obsessed with Mr Buhari. With this level of obsession, we can imagine the quality of advise they'd have given to Jonathan. So sad Jonathan failed catastrophically.

Mr Omokri, so President Buhari is so jobless that he has to shop for his own shoes himself? Do you even realize that famous designers custom cars, clothes and even shoes for Presidents? Nigeria is a bleeping rich country. Our President's shoe is even cheap. It should not even be found in the market. And for your information, money is allocated for the President's clothing and if Nigeria was functional, designers would fall over themselves to provide the President's clothes. By wearing them, they'd make more money from selling to those who admire the President. Find out how the clothes worn by Kate Middleton sell out within minutes.

Instead of concentrating on the grey areas in the budget and analyzing how the budget would be fully funded, someone is overtly concerned about the cost of our President's shoes. Now I see why Wole Soyinka is alarmed to share the same geographical space as some oponu.

If u read d responses in d screenshots, u will c Reno's response to someone who accused him of being jobless. Pls avail urself. That being said, are d points he raised valid or not? Also if u say GEJ failed, has buhari succeeded?

I believe when u said this "that famous designers custom cars, clothes and even shoes for Presidents?", u are referring to foreign cars, clothes and shoes. Pls what exactly is d justification 4d border closure? Also, I thought buhari said Nigerians should patronise made in Nigeria goods& services to grow d economy?

Again, u say Nigeria is a rich country. Can u put a figure to d riches and explain how it reflect in d standard of living of d people of Nigeria? Or is it only in d life of d president that d riches are reflected?

What is d standard of living of d people of d country where Kate Middleton lives and that of d country were buhari presides over?

What are d grey areas of d budget u referring? Since reno didn't analyze how d budget will b funded, can u pls do that 4 us?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 1:38am On Oct 28, 2019
dominique:
His most off point tweet till date
What has Gucci shoes or designer watches got to do with the border closure? Has it stopped anybody from travelling abroad? His tweet is pointless imo

How is his post pointless? Pls what is d justification for d border closure? Also, what has travelling abroad got to do with d points he raised?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 1:42am On Oct 28, 2019
helinues:
Wailing Wailers CEO

You mean he should have wore Aba made?

Reno's case is getting out of hands oo

What's wrong if d president wears Aba made? How is Reno's case getting out of hand?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by seguno2: 1:49am On Oct 28, 2019
NORSYK:
Our leaders in Nigeria don't practice what they preach

Because we love hypocrites and are also hypocrites ourselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by hopexter(m): 2:23am On Oct 28, 2019
post=83515666:
Mumu Reno on the beat again.... recycling old stupid news for children of hate and perdition to masturbate on.......as always.

Again, Rumors are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.

We love you our darling President.
Fathers of the nation.
A man after God's heart.

Thank you so much for all you are doing to make this battered nation work again.
Once again, God bless you Daddy.
God bless Nigeria.

Calling Buhari a man after God's heart is Blasphemy. You should be stoned to death angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by DeriNwamamatene: 4:52am On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
post=83515666:
Mumu Reno on the beat again.... recycling old stupid news for children of hate and perdition to masturbate on.
[/s]
shatap

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by anonimi: 5:42am On Oct 28, 2019
seguno2:
Because we love hypocrites and are also hypocrites ourselves

We are hypocrites, truly.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Agugbadin: 5:50am On Oct 28, 2019
Did he pay the duty on the shoe
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by chukel(m): 5:55am On Oct 28, 2019
VicM6:
My brother no be by mouth... even you ur self can't pay custom duties.... with a goods worth 500k and you are paying 170k as custom duties then whats your gain after selling the product... it means you loose big time..... custom duties no be by mouth abeg.... go airport make u too go see and here the amount ur self...... you think say na 5000 or 10000 thing bah.
people like you who have never imported pin, come to social media to spill gibberish. Get a life
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Mikeparlo12(m): 6:46am On Oct 28, 2019
lexy2014:

He is d president of d country? What does that mean? How does that justify him.wearing expensive imported items?

Bros we have to real with ourself. Anyone can wear $1k shoe. It’s no big deal. You and I know that Reno is just bias cos He is APC. Mind you it’s not as if I like Buhari, Nah. But whether He he president or not, He is capable of wearing a $1k shoe
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by walezy14(m): 7:07am On Oct 28, 2019
So, you expect him to walk bear footed ? Some people reasoning is shallow. So, you expect a president of Nigeria to wear #1000 shoe.
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Cherez: 7:23am On Oct 28, 2019
post=83515666:
Mumu Reno on the beat again.... recycling old stupid news for children of hate and perdition to masturbate on.......as always.

Again, Rumors are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.

We love you our darling President.
Father of the nation.
A man after God's heart.

Thank you so much for all you are doing to make this battered nation work again.
Once again, God bless you Daddy.
God bless Nigeria.
Sorry for quoting you recently it wont last long.
Now, madam can you please consider the message?
Border was closed with the reason that local content needs a growth path. But same person deals more on foreign content.
The truth is that when I voted PMB in 2015 I did so for I felt he was old; have nothing to loose if he lives a simple life in office.
But this same man has thrived in opulence that comes with most of our leaders.
You're on gucci shoes but closed the border to the okirikas the poor affords.
If you guys correct PMB where necessary, the president could have done better but NO you guys keeps making him get worse.
PMB would have been better without you praise-singers
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by chris51(f): 7:25am On Oct 28, 2019
What is $640 shoes for President of a whole country Nigeria to wear.
How much shoes do present day pastors wear.
Reno please look for something to do
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by chris51(f): 7:25am On Oct 28, 2019
chris51:
What is $640 shoes for President of a whole country Nigeria to wear.
How much shoes do present day pastors wear.
Reno please look for something to do
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Lonelypacifist6: 7:39am On Oct 28, 2019
Flexherbal:
Fans React:

Nairalanders, what do you think?

Buy made in Nigeria products to grow the Naira.
Not all Nigerian products are bad.
Our herbs for men are supper potent:

Opportunism at its finest.
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by sotall(m): 7:57am On Oct 28, 2019
Mikeparlo12:

Bros we have to real with ourself. Anyone can wear $1k shoe. It’s no big deal. You and I know that Reno is just bias cos He is APC. Mind you it’s not as if I like Buhari, Nah. But whether He he president or not, He is capable of wearing a $1k shoe

No one is saying Buhari isn't rich enough to wear a $1k shoe.

We are saying he should patronize shoes made in Nigeria so that our economy can benefit.

Just as he closed the border so that the Masses should patronize rice grown in Nigeria.

Let him lead by example
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Divard: 8:15am On Oct 28, 2019
Never to be caught unfresh,Starz do
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6391979_img20171211063741_jpegb0d71f5a7b0a1c923dbbe517235fbe3a

How did Reno self-servicer miss bubus supreme trainers?
Coming soon to a twitter rant
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Deejaygold(m): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2019
Have you listened to the new single by westlife? Let me introduce to you "MY BLOOD"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5aHw96Lhdw
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Staro: 8:44am On Oct 28, 2019
Nigeria is a scum
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by emkz: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2019
lexy2014:

If u read d responses in d screenshots, u will c Reno's response to someone who accused him of being jobless. Pls avail urself. That being said, are d points he raised valid or not? Also if u say GEJ failed, has buhari succeeded?

I believe when u said this "that famous designers custom cars, clothes and even shoes for Presidents?", u are referring to foreign cars, clothes and shoes. Pls what exactly is d justification 4d border closure? Also, I thought buhari said Nigerians should patronise made in Nigeria goods& services to grow d economy?

Again, u say Nigeria is a rich country. Can u put a figure to d riches and explain how it reflect in d standard of living of d people of Nigeria? Or is it only in d life of d president that d riches are reflected?

What is d standard of living of d people of d country where Kate Middleton lives and that of d country were buhari presides over?

What are d grey areas of d budget u referring? Since reno didn't analyze how d budget will b funded, can u pls do that 4 us?

You seem very well read.

I am impressed that you agree that Jonathan failed. We'd assess Buhari at the end of his tenure.

Are you aware that goods sold in Nigeria are brought in through Niger and Benin, without paying the accruable custom duties? Do you know the meaning of the word "smuggling"? Are you aware that refined products for which your government pays subsidies end up being sold in neighbouring countries? Do you need a degree to understand that it is robbing the government and yourself?

Sea and aerial borders are not closed. If you want to buy luxurious items, do it the proper way and pay the government what belongs to the government.

Are you aware that there is no budget that has been fully implemented since 1999? Are you also aware that there is no guarantee that the proposed budget would be fully funded?

Do you know how much of crude is pumped out of Nigeria daily? Multiply that with the cost of a barrel, assuming all are sold. Deduct production sharng costs, do you know how much that is? Nigeria is not a rich country, but we have been importing rubbish since we can remember. Can a poor country do that? If any country tries that, it would collapse. HasNigeria collapsed??

On the indices of development on the common man, that should be fine our focus; not the cost of Buhari's shoes.

Finally, on Kate Middleton and the British people. Do you realize those guys pay taxes? Do you realize they hold their representatives accountable? Can you tell me what you pay in income taxes? Can you tell me the name of your representative? When last did you engage him on the constituency problems?

Please do you understand now?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Flexherbal(m): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2019
Truthbites:
He deceives Afonjas and Zombies, not a freeborn like me...there are many guys doing fulani shoes..why him nor wear them?

It will really be nice to see a Nigerian President use made in Nigeria products , all through....
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2019
Reno is just a frustrated soul. No more free money to steal the way they did under the man that had no shoes to wear. Crazy guy. FFK next.
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by sunnyflakes(m): 11:15am On Oct 28, 2019
dominique:
What has Gucci shoes or designer watches got to do with the border closure? Has it stopped anybody from travelling abroad? His tweet is pointless imo

Madam moderator you think this is pointless? Then you are unmindful of the fact that our leaders are a liability to us all ab initio.
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Truthbites: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2019
Flexherbal:

It will really be nice to see a Nigerian President use made in Nigeria products , all through....

But he's canvassing for all through.. rice, closing of borders, cars, he banned umbrellas, clothes,tokunbo cars, many foreign products without industries in place to take care of the banned products. Instead we are forced to do without these products. But they in power still consume these products. Can Buhari swear with Amadohia, Ogun or Orumila that he hasn't tasted foreign rice since 2015?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by surgical: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2019
dominique:
zombies don't have brains therefore they can't comprehend,if it were not so they won't be a follower of the most incompetent president ever in the history of this country,a leader who prides his welfare far above that of his citizens
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by surgical: 11:37am On Oct 28, 2019
ayukdaboss:
Reno is just an idiot.
yes he exposed the hypocrisy of your Lord,how dare he did that
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by surgical: 11:45am On Oct 28, 2019
emkz:

You seem very well read.

I am impressed that you agree that Jonathan failed. We'd assess Buhari at the end of his tenure.

Are you aware that goods sold in Nigeria are brought in through Niger and Benin, without paying the accruable custom duties? Do you know the meaning of the word "smuggling"? Are you aware that refined products for which your government pays subsidies end up being sold in neighbouring countries? Do you need a degree to understand that it is robbing the government and yourself?

Sea and aerial borders are not closed. If you want to buy luxurious items, do it the proper way and pay the government what belongs to the government.

Are you aware that there is no budget that has been fully implemented since 1999? Are you also aware that there is no guarantee that the proposed budget would be fully funded?

Do you know how much of crude is pumped out of Nigeria daily? Multiply that with the cost of a barrel, assuming all are sold. Deduct production sharng costs, do you know how much that is? Nigeria is not a rich country, but we have been importing rubbish since we can remember. Can a poor country do that? If any country tries that, it would collapse. HasNigeria collapsed??

On the indices of development on the common man, that should be fine our focus; not the cost of Buhari's shoes.

Finally, on Kate Middleton and the British people. Do you realize those guys pay taxes? Do you realize they hold their representatives accountable? Can you tell me what you pay in income taxes? Can you tell me the name of your representative? When last did you engage him on the constituency problems?

Please do you understand now?
A leader is as good as his followers,with followers like your type , buhari can never deliver
Your reasoning is poor and shallow and completely unpatriotic
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by SolarEdge: 11:58am On Oct 28, 2019
Hahahaahaha
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by VicM6: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
chukel:
people like you who have never imported pin, come to social media to spill gibberish. Get a life
Na u sabi.... ode buruku.... brain u no get... just dey carry big head up nd down.
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by xcelentattitude(m): 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
But he has foint o...

Me I have been busy buying naijeriya (wiaring katangua and akube) and growing za naira hia while za fresident has been busy sfending za naira..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland / Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Okene By Nigerian Troops (Graphic pics) / Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.