Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Nigerians Should Be Given Free Visa To Travel Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Be Given Free Visa To Travel Out (530 Views)

List Of Ministers Who Plan To Travel Abroad After May 29 And Their "Excuses" / US Refuses Visa To Unruly House Of Reps Member / Nigerians Should Beg Jonathan To Seek Second Term – Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Be Given Free Visa To Travel Out by Brownteeth(m): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2010
Well, since Nigerians cannot fix their problems themselves, I think it would be proper for the developed countries to allow Nigerians free migration to their countries to continue as slaves. By the time a large proportion of the Nigerian population has moved out, the developed countries will then move part of their citizens to take over Nigeria, re-establish, and get down to real business of development. Nigerians are wasting land space on this planet.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Given Free Visa To Travel Out by invisible2(m): 12:48am On Nov 12, 2010
And they go there and continue to loot, steal, hack, dupe, cheat, lie, extort, bribe and sell their bodies? No they better stay here, the ones that ran away should be caught and boxed in containers and sent to Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Given Free Visa To Travel Out by Kobojunkie: 12:50am On Nov 12, 2010
You two have really lost your marbles . . . ROFLMAO!!!

***cough, cough **** e go better ooo . . . . ROFLMAO!!
Re: Nigerians Should Be Given Free Visa To Travel Out by ifele(m): 3:37am On Nov 12, 2010
Brownteeth

The life of a slave of a whitey is worse than any problem almajiri can have in nigeria. believe me whitey can be very nasty just read some slave narratives.
Re: Nigerians Should Be Given Free Visa To Travel Out by Kobojunkie: 3:43am On Nov 12, 2010
ifele:

Brownteeth

The life of a slave of a whitey is worse than any problem almajiri can have in nigeria. believe me whitey can be very nasty just read some slave narratives.

MAIDS and Nanny's ( who are not even slaves)live better than many here, talk less of in Naija. abegi carry yaself go somewhere else o'jare. Making silly stuff off just because. . . hiss!!
Re: Nigerians Should Be Given Free Visa To Travel Out by chyz1: 3:49am On Nov 12, 2010
Brownteeth:

Well, since Nigerians cannot fix their problems themselves, I think it would be proper for the developed countries to allow Nigerians free migration to their countries to continue as slaves. By the time a large proportion of the Nigerian population has moved out, the developed countries will then move part of their citizens to take over Nigeria, re-establish, and get down to real business of development. Nigerians are wasting land space on this planet.

I suppose u just read a headline in a nigerian news paper that just pissed you off.Lol
Re: Nigerians Should Be Given Free Visa To Travel Out by chyz1: 3:50am On Nov 12, 2010
Kobojunkie:

MAIDS and Nanny's ( who are not even slaves)live better than many here, talk less of in Naija. abegi carry yaself go somewhere else o'jare. Making silly stuff off just because. . . hiss!!

Kobo stop it, you don kill me ooo, ROTFLMAO!
Re: Nigerians Should Be Given Free Visa To Travel Out by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 12, 2010
I like this fiesty side of Kobo J.

Take no prisoner lmao!
Re: Nigerians Should Be Given Free Visa To Travel Out by Bishopking: 4:35am On Nov 12, 2010
sorry for the distraction. But did emeagwali ever say Nigeria owe him? Just pondering
Re: Nigerians Should Be Given Free Visa To Travel Out by egift(m): 8:49am On Nov 12, 2010
That will be desertification grin
Re: Nigerians Should Be Given Free Visa To Travel Out by Tunisque(m): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2010
This is an opportunity for you to own a home close to the prophet, and also to invest into the future. Buy into Garden of Eden Estate, Simawa behind Redemption Camp at a very cheap price of N380,000.00 only https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=521891.msg7124017#msg7124017
Re: Nigerians Should Be Given Free Visa To Travel Out by chosen04(f): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2010
Bishopking:

sorry for the distraction. But did emeagwali ever say Nigeria owe him? Just pondering

(1) (Reply)

Us Investigations: Atiku Must Face The Music Alone / Wikileaks Rival Plans Monday Launch After Internal Split, Founders Say / Politicians Killed Nigerian Banks -sanusi *calls For Their Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.