Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

I'm Scared Of Buying From Jumia - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm Scared Of Buying From Jumia (3028 Views)

Please How Can I Get My Money Back From Jumia / Man Who Bought 'Refurbished' Phone From Jumia Cries Out / Stay Away From Jumia, Or At Least Jumia Global. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Scared Of Buying From Jumia by OmoOduduwa01: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2019
As a Corps Member, I've tried to save enough money for the kind of phone I can afford (Umidigi A5 pro), though I want to buy from Jumia official website jumiadotcomdotng but I'm scared.
Any help on how not to be scammed?
Re: I'm Scared Of Buying From Jumia by Sonoyom(m): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
if your location supports it use the pay on delivery option, no fear Jumia is trusted to an extent

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Scared Of Buying From Jumia by liljboy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2019
OmoOduduwa01:
As a Corps Member, I've tried to save enough money for the kind of phone I can afford (Umidigi A5 pro), though I want to buy from Jumia official website jumiadotcomdotng but I'm scared.
the phone I'm using right now is from jumia... Don't deal with an agent if you're afraid
Re: I'm Scared Of Buying From Jumia by OmoOduduwa01: 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2019
Sonoyom:
if your location supports it use the pay on delivery option, no fear Jumia is trusted to an extent
Yes it does
liljboy:
the phone I'm using right now is from jumia... Don't deal with an agent if you're afraid
Right
Re: I'm Scared Of Buying From Jumia by Presh900(m): 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
Lol.

Contact me for your Ethical hacking Courses at giveaway prices
Re: I'm Scared Of Buying From Jumia by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
There is nothing to be scared about. Jumia is trusted

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Buying From Jumia by generationz(f): 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
OmoOduduwa01:

Post your issue here. A jumia agent will help you order.
https://www.nairaland.com/3717687/umidigi-discussion-thread/1274#83515198

I've bought three phones from Jumia and they where all okay.
Re: I'm Scared Of Buying From Jumia by sunday478(m): 12:33am On Oct 28, 2019
jumia is OK. the phone I am using is from them. bought several phones from them for my fokes and only one has complain right now Vernnee what what. But the charge that followed the umidigi a3 I bought for my brother is not an original charger. more like let's just give him a charger
Re: I'm Scared Of Buying From Jumia by kingxsamz(m): 12:48am On Oct 28, 2019
No need to be scared....
Re: I'm Scared Of Buying From Jumia by happy662(m): 4:56am On Oct 28, 2019
OmoOduduwa01:
buy redmi note 8 or pro
Re: I'm Scared Of Buying From Jumia by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:51am On Oct 28, 2019
Jumia is not olx oga ade. If you scared, go buy from shops.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Buying From Jumia by kekilika: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2019
Let me do free advert for Jumia

I have bought/done almost 146 orders. That's tell you something... Sometimes I do prepay or on delivery payment. And in few cases, there have been refunds if wrong item or inferior item is sent...

Hoping you have a wonderful experience

Re: I'm Scared Of Buying From Jumia by mikkycoins(m): 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
OmoOduduwa01:
Bro jumia is safer now than before. Go through a sales rep and you'll get it at a reduced shipping cost if you're outside lagos or payment on delivery within lagos not for jumia global
Contact mizik on nairaland
Tested and trusted
cc mizik
Re: I'm Scared Of Buying From Jumia by Gabson001(m): 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
OmoOduduwa01:
I bought my Nokia 2.2 from Jumia..

am still flexing it bro

no ish at all

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared Of Buying From Jumia by freethesheeple(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2019
OmoOduduwa01:

go to a physical place and buy a phone...Jumia will still scam you or sell the same exact phone with different spec to you...Dem never do u strong thing.
Re: I'm Scared Of Buying From Jumia by JOVICNAIRA88: 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hi OmoOduduwa01

If you are scared of shopping with Jumia, The phone you want is available to buy at JOVIC
It is pre-payment and it gets delivered to you.
All transactions are secure
Here is the link to the phone and you can see the price as well.
https://www.jovicmobiletech-ng.com/product-page/umidigi-a5-pro
Re: I'm Scared Of Buying From Jumia by Minjim: 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
OmoOduduwa01:

Buy from the Jumia app. It's legit. Wait till 9th November. They'll be having Black Friday
Re: I'm Scared Of Buying From Jumia by CharlesJok3r: 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
OmoOduduwa01:
Nothing to be scared of. Chat me up to get the A5 pro @#36,190.
And umidigi A5 pro is excellent for the amount you are paying for it.

UMIDIGI A5 PRO @ ₦36,190 cheesy EXPRESS DELIVERY wink grin
UMIDIGI A3 2/16GB @ ₦25,900
UMIDIGI A3 PRO 3/16GB @₦27,900
UMIDIGI A3 PRO 3/32GB @₦28,900
UMIDIGI ONE 4/32G @ ₦62,900
UMIDIGI F1 4/128GB @ ₦69,900
UMIDIGI Uwatch Smart Watch @₦ 9,300
UMIDIGI POWER 4/64 @₦46,900
50% OFF SHIPPING ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

PAY ON DELIVERY ALSO AVAILABLE IN MAJOR LOCATIONS
NEXT DAY DELIVERY WITHIN LAGOS AND 3-5 DAYS DELIVERY OUTSIDE LAGOS

KINDLY CLICK OR CALL https:///+2348088971196 TO START PLACING YOUR ORDERS wink wink wink

winkXIAOMI, SAMSUNG, LENOVO, HUAWEI, NOKIA AND GIONEE ARE ALSO AVAILABLE... JUST HIT ME UP ;
28/Oct/2019 wink

(1) (Reply)

TECNO WILL BE LAUNCHING CAMON 15 & CAMON 15 PRO SOON / Mtn Users Pls Get In / Nokia Xl, Tecno H6, Tecno P6 And Tecno M7 Which One Is Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.