Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Man United Don't Need Kane, Martial Can Do The Job - Solskjaer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man United Don't Need Kane, Martial Can Do The Job - Solskjaer (367 Views)

United Don't Have A Leader Out There - Gary Neville / Mourinho Claims United Don't Spend Enough While City 'buy Full-backs For Price / EPL: I Need Kane To Flog Mourinho – Pochettino (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man United Don't Need Kane, Martial Can Do The Job - Solskjaer by MckenzieSkyBlog: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer firmly believes Anthony Martial can be the striker Manchester United have been told to sign.

United cruised to a comfortable 3-1 away win at Norwich city. Thanks to goals from Mc Tominay, Macus Rashford, and Anthony Marshal.

Former captain Roy Keane advised United to "go and get" Tottenham star Harry Kane but, in the fit-again Martial, manager Solskjaer feels he already has the solution.

"I've heard what some people have said about us being short of a genuine number nine, but Anthony has absolutely ¬everything in his locker to take that role," Solskjaer said, as quoted by the Daily Mirror.

"He can be a target man, he's quick, he's technical, and one of the reasons he wanted to stay here was because I told him I saw him as a central striker.

"I don't think people ¬outside the club realise how good this...SEE MORE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Interested In The Arsenal Job / NFF President Reacts To Ebere Eze's Switch Of Allegiance / ‘I Was Bittered Seeing Cristiano Ronaldo In Same Level With Me' Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.