Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Speaks On Working For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Speaks On Working For APC (315 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Decries Late Arrival Of Voting Materials In Otuoke / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Pidgin: 'Why I Dey Support Atiku Not Buhari' (WATCH) / How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election: Jonathan Speaks On Working For APC by lackren(m): 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2019
Ahead of the November 16th Governorship election in Bayelsa State, the former Nigerian president, Goodluck Jonathan has cleared air on his alleged romance with the All Progressives Congress (APC).

According to the Vanguard who reported that the former president ruled out possibility of working for the APC candidate at the poll, saying he remains a frontline stakeholder and a father of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the country.

It was gathered that he has endorsed the candidate of the PDP, Senator Duoye Diri, for the November 16 governorship election in the state.READ FULL STORY HERE

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not Collect 1billion Naira From Yahaya Bello – Faleke. Continue Reading A / "Despite Putting In My Best, They Stil Betrayed Me,” – Obono-obla Laments / Mild Protest By Security Personnel At National Hospital Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.