Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) (22982 Views)

Churchill Attends Alexreports Wedding, Gives Him 2 Plots Of Land And N3 Million / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Alexreports After His Wedding In Anambra State / Alexreports Set To Wed Esther Eze: Ned Nwoko, Zainab Bagudu, Tony Nwulu React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by drinoayo: 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
Anglican Priest Names AlexReports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" In His Finishwork Villa (Photos)

Recently birthed Son of Nigeria's Award PR consultant and newly appointed Director Media/Communication of the Federation of West Africa Freelance Journalist Association(FWAFJA), Alex Nwankwo, popularly refered as AlexReports has been named. 

His newly birthed son by his delightful Wife Esther Nwankwo was christened with the name "Churchill" and "Onyeka" by Anglican Priests Ven. Ephraim M Akanya (Vicar) and Rev.d Isaac I.  Ani (Asst. Priest) in Abuja yesterday. The naming ceremony took place at the residence of the media guru "Finishwork Villa"

According to the Father, it took him several days deciding and seeking Gods' wisdom before speaking a name for the child. Speaking to Igbere TV, Alex Nwankwo noted that naming a baby was intrinsically poetic and quite one of the most creative moments in the lives of parents. He appreciated God for his first child and prayed for grace upon the child in all ramifications of his life.

Noticing the bliss and expression of admirable joy in the gestures demonstrated by the mother of "Onyekachukwu", the handsome and blessed newborn child, Igbere TV was drawn to have a word with the her. Speaking to the reporters, the adorable mother of the young king told Igbere TV that her son will be great, greater than even her expectations, she says, "I am amazed, joyful, overwhelmed and thankful to God and my hubby. My first child Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo bring joy not only to us his parents, but to the world in entirety".

The naming ceremony witnessed the presence of distinguished media personalities, Family members, friends, colleagues and other well wishers who were present to rejoice with the couples as they ceremoniously name their first child.

http://igberetvnews.com/1094444/anglican-priest-names-alexreports-first-son-onyekachukwu-churchill-nwankwo-finishwork-villa-photos/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by drinoayo: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by drinoayo: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
grin

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by Rahyberg(m): 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2019
Churchill, the 30Seconds man.

May he last longer than Churchill as our Sister in Slaying WoRld, Mother Tonto Dikeh proclaimed.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by Depressed101: 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2019
Wadafuq local man, anarie chei.. Churchhill the 2sec man?

This fada don fxck up

33 Likes

Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by MVLOX(m): 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
Party rice ooo
Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
Congratulations Mr Alex but please stop wearing that your cap. You look more handsome without the cap

8 Likes

Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by Premiumwriter: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2019
So Alex reports is now the new Regina Daniel?

Wonders will not end on NL o

29 Likes

Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by slimderek(m): 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
2 Seconds every where bust

3 Likes

Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
grin
Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by Officialgarri: 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
Is Alex now a celebrity? Or why are the mods forcing him on us.

There are so many Nairalanders celebrating one thing or the other, but the mods never help them push it to FP.
So why's Alex special? Abi he don give Seun award too?

16 Likes

Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by Boulexposed: 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
Wow

1 Like

Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2019
Welcome to this beautiful world Onyeka.

May you grow in God's favour and love.

May God provide for your parents what thy will use to provide all you need for you.

You have a very beautiful future ahead of you

From all of us @ : CONGRATS once more Mr and Mrs 'Alexreports'!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by Premiumwriter: 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
grin
you mean you were born to suck pus*y?

Like seriously

9 Likes

Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by zone51: 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2019
Congratulations Alex, God bless your household.

1 Like

Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by Valwezzy: 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2019
Congratulations Alex.
May he grow in God's love.

I hope he won't be a 40secs man like our......... grin cheesy
Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
Congrats Alex.
Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by Emmacula8(m): 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
Wetin Alex dey report, abeg someone tell me

1 Like

Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by piroux(f): 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
Congrats, Alex Report!

The way the event was described, I thought he'd have rented a hall for all the supposed dignitaries that came.
Alas, all I saw was white rice and stew...stew everywhere!

Erm, dont say I'm not minding my business oh but how come it's only your pictures that are all over your sitting room? Is your wife a visitor?

undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by DameB(f): 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
Congratulations

Alex you like pictures shaaaa
Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by ProfEinstein: 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
Churchill ke
Na so the asslicking don reach
Mtchewww

3 Likes

Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by safarigirl(f): 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2019
What kind of name is Churchill in this 2019? Some parents are just wicked.

If you must give your child a slave name in 2019, at least attach it to the period. Nobody born after 1990 should be bearing Churchill

12 Likes

Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by tot(f): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
Officialgarri:
Is Alex now a celebrity? Or why are the mods forcing him on us.

There are so many Nairalanders celebrating one thing or the other, but the mods never help them push it to FP.
So why's Alex special? Abi he don give Seun award too?

Hahaha! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by DeriNwamamatene: 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
[s]
post=83518248:
Welcome to this beautiful world Onyeka.

May you grow in God's favour and love.

May God provide for your parents what thy will use to provide all you need for you.

You have a very beautiful future ahead of you

From all of us @ : CONGRATS once more Mr and Mrs 'Alexreports'!
[/s]
shatap

6 Likes

Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by DameB(f): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2019
Emmacula8:
Wetin Alex dey report, abeg someone tell me

Him pikin collect name award

3 Likes

Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by NACE13: 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2019
Isn't that the famous music twins, "Mamuzee". Why is the dude wiping his face with hanky? Power outage?
But this Alex dude can so hype himself. Good one, guvnor.

Wait a minute, I thought Alex's wife is a tall, light skinned model. Who's that lady that was in that his wedding photo and who's that woman in black holding the child?
Alex, come here fess sad

3 Likes

Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by Tembebe: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
Welcome, little Angel, to the world.May you be greater and more successful than your parents.

1 Like

Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by SoNature(m): 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
What's a naming ceremony, please?

That's not Igbo culture

2 Likes

Re: Priest Names Alexreports First Son "Onyekachukwu Churchill Nwankwo" (photos) by OyiboPep: 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
SoNature:
What's a naming ceremony, please?

That's not Igbo culture

When you have your child, apply your culture.

Congrats Alex, BTW.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Almost Lost My Son, 3 Weeks Ago / Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos / Ebube Nwagbo Looks Alluring In Lacy Aqua Green Romper (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.