Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Difference Between The NYSC Stream I And Stream II. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Difference Between The NYSC Stream I And Stream II. (852 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch C Stream I Passing Out Parade Date Announced / The NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Time Table Is Finally Out / NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between The NYSC Stream I And Stream II. by harjardy(m): 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
Difference between the Stream I and Stream II.
Some PCM don’t really know the difference between NYSC Stream I and Stream II, stay tuned as I will be dishing out the difference between NYSC Stream I and Stream II.
Below are the things we are going to center on:
What is NYSC Streams?
Difference between NYSC Steam I and Stream II.
How to know which stream you belong to.
Can I go with steam II even if I belong to stream I?
Is there another registration for Stream II?
What is NYSC Stream?
NYSC stream is just the splitting of PCM of the same batch into two. The act of splitting into streams comes into the process due to a large number of graduating students both in Nigeria and foreign students( that is Nigeria citizens studying in another country). As we all know that there are many tertiary institutions all over the country producing graduates that will be mobilized.
All these higher institutions mobilized thousands of graduates that are qualified graduates to partake in the NYSC one year programme. And as we all know that each orientation camp has a limit of PCM that they can accommodate. In other to avoid overpopulation and some issues, the NYSC scheme has no other alternative way than to introduce stream. That was when streams were introduced to make the programme keep going smoothly and peaceful.
Read more about the post here: https://freshinfo.com.ng/difference-between-the-stream-i-and-stream-ii/

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Gain From Your NYSC Year? / For Prospective Corp Member / If You Are A Corper In Zenith Currently Serving With Them I Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.