Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

What Did You Gain From Your NYSC Year? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Did You Gain From Your NYSC Year? (852 Views)

Making The Best Of Your NYSC Year / How To Login To Your NYSC Dashboard Portal And Print Your Call Up Letter / My NYSC Year Experiences In The Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Gain From Your NYSC Year? by mohd001: 7:23pm On Dec 09, 2019
If we can try and gather about 100 corps members. i am very sure that 99 among them will express a condemnable statement about the scheme. talking about the hungerness, pressure from the place of primary assignment and wastage of a productive time.

i want us to share some of the hardship we encountered during our service year so as to guide the on coming one on the steps to take inorder to avoid them.

As for me, the only thing i gain is as over size jungle boot which i was given
Re: What Did You Gain From Your NYSC Year? by fortune98(m): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2019
Are you a business owner? See my signature

Re: What Did You Gain From Your NYSC Year? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
NYSC is a total scam and a waste of my time.
Re: What Did You Gain From Your NYSC Year? by frubben(m): 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
Oya share we are waiting
Re: What Did You Gain From Your NYSC Year? by Maj196(m): 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lots and lots of Bittches angry

(1) (Reply)

How You can Make Money In Your Sleep - Easy Way To Run Business / NYSC Members Not Well Trained – Jonathan / Nysc 2013 Batch C Mobilization List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.