Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Wedding Palaver, I Need Advise My People. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wedding Palaver, I Need Advise My People. (637 Views)

Advise, My Father Sold His House And Moved To The Village Now He Wants To Leave / How Do I Advise My Brother To Invest. / Advise: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Palaver, I Need Advise My People. by Josephilemona(m): 12:06am On Oct 28, 2019
my name is Joseph, a struggling upcoming young man, my plan is to marry this girl of my dream traditionally for now so we can start life, but her father and stepmom insist either I choose to do church or Court wedding she isn't not coming to stay with me, she will stay with my pastor I don't really like that idea, Because I don't trust any man of God of this days since we're not even related, her family are frustrating my efforts, they insist If I don't meet their conditions I either suspend the traditional wedding, my problem is I have shared the traditional wedding card and invite my friends and family, i am devastated right now.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Palaver, I Need Advise My People. by yeyeosoronga: 12:22am On Oct 28, 2019
I'm not sure what is going on, but court wedding is the cheapest wedding ever. You dont need more than 4-10 people at the court wedding.
So do your court wedding first if possible and then the traditional and she will come home with you immediately afterwards

8 Likes

Re: Wedding Palaver, I Need Advise My People. by Josephilemona(m): 12:41am On Oct 28, 2019
yeyeosoronga:
I'm not sure what is going on, but court wedding is the cheapest wedding ever. You dont need more than 4-10 people at the court wedding.
So do your court wedding first if possible and then the traditional and she will come home with you immediately afterwards
ok, but the traditional wedding is just 13days from now, and Court need 21days notice.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Palaver, I Need Advise My People. by Gloriagee(f): 12:52am On Oct 28, 2019
She can stay with her family till the court wedding. It's only 8 days apart if you file ASAP.

Josephilemona:
my name is Joseph, a struggling upcoming young man, my plan is to marry this girl of my dream traditionally for now so we can start life, but her father and stepmom insist either I choose to do church or Court wedding she isn't not coming to stay with me, she will stay with my pastor I don't really like that idea, Because I don't trust any man of God of this days since we're not even related, her family are frustrating my efforts, they insist If I don't meet their conditions I either suspend the traditional wedding, my problem is I have shared the traditional wedding card and invite my friends and family, i am devastated right now.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Palaver, I Need Advise My People. by Ladylite: 1:33am On Oct 28, 2019
Josephilemona:

How come you already jumped ahead and no one gave you wise counsel.

Are you sure by rushing this union you are not messing the future up?

Oga stop struggling.
Have over a million in savings then you will be ready.

You are rushing... And God is not leading you... I wish you would hear.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Palaver, I Need Advise My People. by Pearl05(f): 6:59am On Oct 28, 2019
Court marriage is not expensive. You won't spend up to 20000. Just go and register and after 21 days you carry your wife go do the thing sharp sharp all man go to their house.

Before the due that, let your woman stay in her fathers house.

Your in-laws want to secure their daughter's future.

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Palaver, I Need Advise My People. by Richy4(m): 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
Is she pregnant already?
The reason why I asked was because you said.
.... a struggling upcoming young man
.....wedding is just 13days

So any reasonable person would ask you why you were rushing as if the hood of hell were after you. No proper Planning, No preparation, zero organisation. Bros na wetin?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Triangle Of Faith, Reason, And Christianity / Father's Burial / Is Chymall About To Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.