Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC (18816 Views)

Christian Elders Forum Says Foreign Terrorists... Have Taken Over Nigeria / Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by ebukajay184: 5:30am On Oct 28, 2019
IgbereTV reports that on Sunday October 27, the Arewa Youths Consultative Forum (AYCF), reacted to the petition against former Governor of Lagos and APC Chieftain, Bola Tinubu forwarded to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) by Deji Adeyanju

Deji Adeyanju who is the convener of Concerned Nigerians, on Friday October 25 submitted a petition to the EFCC, asking the EFCC to investigate the former Governor of Lagos over the source of money allegedly conveyed in bullion vans to his residence during the 2019 Presidential election.

But the President General of AYCF, Yerima Shettima who spoke on behalf of the group told Nigerians not to expect Bola Tinubu's prosecution by the EFCC.

Shettima said, "nothing will come out of the investigation because he is an APC member." It’s an allegation and all Tinubu needs is to come forward and make clarifications and I just hope that the so called institution which is the EFCC would do the necessary thing by looking into the issue."

“There is nothing wrong if there is an allegation and somebody is petitioned and there is nothing wrong in Tinubu coming out to make clarifications, there is nothing extraordinary in this matter and I see nothing coming out from this petition especially coming from the quarter it’s coming from."

“Our position on this issue is that even if you are an APC member, nothing will come out of this issue but if you are an enemy, not part of them, then certainly something will come out of it."

http://igberetvnews.com/1094721/tinubu-wont-probed-bullion-van-efcc-apc-arewa-youths/

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by dimexy247(m): 5:35am On Oct 28, 2019
Ok

Someone said I'm wicked that I rushed to type ok undecided

Well, this is my land, my FTC, I can build anything I like on this land and I can type anything I want.

Vdxjfogjgbofdxbfbodhsjn grin grin grin

Now to the matter on ground, probed or not, Nigeria is fûckked and we will always and continue to rant. Please don't quite me, I'm weak.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by phorget(m): 5:46am On Oct 28, 2019
Confused set of people though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by oyin44: 5:46am On Oct 28, 2019
l can't imagine..how could anyone be throwin stones on a fruitless tree. grin grin

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by helinues: 6:07am On Oct 28, 2019
grin grin

Bullion van news Wey go soon die like other fake rumors news

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by donpapa(m): 6:14am On Oct 28, 2019
We know already. Dem go dey flex muscle ontop yahoo boys matter.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by aolawale025: 6:15am On Oct 28, 2019
Good for him. Bad for Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 28, 2019
When a horse kills his rider; that's bizarre... grin
Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by simpleseyi: 6:19am On Oct 28, 2019
YES, and what will you do? Has EFCC jailed imPatience Jonathan? Has EFCC jailed Obasanjo?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by iCauseTrouble: 6:19am On Oct 28, 2019
cool
Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by Racoon(m): 6:19am On Oct 28, 2019
AYCF really knows the charade behind the so called anti-corruption war of the Buhari-led APC government.

If the hypocritical EFCC can giive excuses for why Gandollar, Oshiomole, etc can not be probe, then don't expect them to do anything about Tinubu's bullion van cash scandal.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by CapitalHYC(m): 6:19am On Oct 28, 2019
Nothing but The naked truth ..we should not shy away from it

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by Authoreety: 6:20am On Oct 28, 2019
Really?
Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by Auxtin85(m): 6:20am On Oct 28, 2019
Very true, but let’s see what EFCC will say later because they said earlier that nobody petitioned him

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by palmshots: 6:20am On Oct 28, 2019
Of course! we know he is corrupt! But You should have said same thing before the presidential election na...As if we don't know it is your Buhari that released the money to him...Shior

All of them are thieves!!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 28, 2019
I really hope EFCC does its job this time.

But then again...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by yashau(m): 6:21am On Oct 28, 2019
Any news about Tinubu na jackpot

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by chrisxxx(m): 6:21am On Oct 28, 2019
I can even make statement for Tinubu.
Tinubu as a businessman he is, has a cordial relationship with bullion vans drivers. To be frank the two guys that drove the vans to his house - Adewale Shittu and Gbenga Kehinde have been his personal friends since his days in ExxonMobil.
The two guys decided to visit him as friends at close of work in their bullion vans. If they were ambulance drivers they would have done the same. Would anybody have questioned that? Cant friends visit their friends again? If they were military guys they would have come in their uniform.
Chief Wale Wale
Personal Publicity Secretary to Asiwaju Tinubu.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by VirginSearcher(m): 6:22am On Oct 28, 2019
Everybody knows that EFCC is useless and only used to hunt young hustling boys and opposition while the political thieves walks free. I wished those Fed Poly Nekede boys shot them.. Country is dead

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by setobaba: 6:23am On Oct 28, 2019
pls any other issue to discuss? EFCC have since lose its relivance

Another parastatal should be created for corruption issues like this,

7 Likes

Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by sw: 6:24am On Oct 28, 2019
The National chairman of APC also said it before that once you are in APC you are forgiven all your offences. Therefore, Jagaban has no case to answer

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 28, 2019
Of course we know that the Magu led efcc will as a matter of fact shove the Tinubu petition under the carpet while warming up it's engines and cocking it's guns ready to go harass and arrest innocent youths making a living in the name of yahoo boys.

They made a video of how they arrested dubai based mompha but are foot dragging on a world renowned criminal like Tinubu.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by Powersurge: 6:25am On Oct 28, 2019
I was asking myself some days ago about the usefulness of Nigeria. No security, no water, no light, no job, no education, no rule of law. The list is endless.

What is she governing? What is the use of Nigeria to my life? Nigeria currently is a tree that I bearing no fruit. let's just hew the bitch down already.

By the way, Arewa touts are as hypocritical as Tinubu. What did they do about the dollar man?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by ednut1(m): 6:25am On Oct 28, 2019
Tinubu refused to learn from history. Dont trust the gambari

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by Sagamaje(m): 6:25am On Oct 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by WonderManly(m): 6:26am On Oct 28, 2019
Before nko... We all know that now!

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youth Forum Says EFCC Won't Probe Tinubu Because He Is In APC by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 28, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Everybody knows that EFCC is useless and only used to hunt young hustling boys and opposition while the political thieves walks free. I wished those Fed Poly Nekede boys shot them.. Country is dead

Because anytime EFCC arrests the big politicians, you people come out enmasse and cry 'PARTIALITY'

Like now, any attempt to investigate GEJ or Buhari would lead to most of the country being on fire.

So, EFCC goes after the simple crimes (and to be frank , that's the main bulk of its work).

And don't defend Yahoo boys. They are a big part of the reason why foreign investment does not come into this country...because people get duped, and think all of us Nigerians are bad. Plus, if we let those 'bad' ones among the Nekede boys go today, tomorrow they will be our opressors. No thanks.

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Expel Obaseki - Edo APC LG Chairmen Tell APC National Leadership / Charles Soludo Hits Ground Running / Lagos Scraps KAI, Launches LAGESC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.