Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? (4601 Views)

Ugwuanyi Lauds Contributions Of Diaspora Nigerians To National Development / Amotekun: A Call For SE To Adopt Enugu Forest Guards Model For Regional Security / Map Of Nigeria With Major Ethnic Tribe On Each Region And State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? by DeViNe007: 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
Its important for we all to know that the economy of this country came to its sorry state as far back as 1979-1983,because of the conspiracy of the losers of the civil war to bring down the economy of the country to its kneels through the policy of DESTRUCTIVE IMPORTATION,which was done through the vp as at that time who was saddled with the responsibility of managing the economy,in connaivance with his economic adviser,by taken advantage of the then president .
You all will agree with me that as at that time the exchange rate of the naira to the pound sterling was at per while the naira to the dollars was above per,and Nigeria had a favourable balance of payment because the economy was awashed with petro-dollars.
Unfortunately,instead of the government at that to invest adequately on its human and natural resources,it WICKEDLY supported this detrimental policy which recked havoc to the economy and led to the near total collapse of the real sector of the economy.
This now bring me to the question of what
Re: What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? by overall90: 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
See this awawaa mongrel.
you sound very incoherent.
i hope you have eaten today.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? by Simplyleo: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2020
The north east, north west and north central contribute agricultural produce which makes food items and and related products cheap in this country.

The South west is the industrial hub of the country. The region is the backbone of education in Nigeria. Commerce, agriculture and the likes are from the South west. Indeed, the South west is the most indispensable region as far as Nigeria is concerned.

Crude oil deposit in the South South has been our major source of national income and foreign exchange.

I'm done. cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? by DeViNe007: 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Simplyleo:
The north east, north west and north central contribute agricultural produce which makes food items and and related products cheap in this country.

The South west is the industrial hub of the country. The region is the backbone of education in Nigeria. Commerce, agriculture and the likes are from the South west. Indeed, the South west is the most indispensable region as far as Nigeria is concerned.

Crude oil deposit in the South South has been our major source of national income and foreign exchange.

I'm done. cool

Thank you my G,THE MAN WEY SABI!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? by ozoebuka1(m): 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
None, you can now kill yourself

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? by DeViNe007: 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
overall90:
See this awawaa mongrel.
you sound very incoherent.
i hope you have eaten today.
HEY!MR STINKING GABBAGE,I CANT BE WAWA! BECAUSE AM NEITHER FROM EBOYIN STATE NOR IGBOS.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? by IduNaOba: 12:01am On Apr 16, 2020
Nothing.
So let SE be

23 Likes

Re: What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:04am On Apr 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

[b]Crude oil deposit in the South South [/b]has been our major source of national income and foreign exchange.

I'm done. cool
It's a shame that all what your indomie brain could assess on my region is ''crude oil deposit'' as if the peoples that own the land with the crude don't matter. For your info.....SE and SS together are the most carefully blessed people by God in Nigeria with natural resources.
Receive Sense.....!!

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? by IduNaOba: 12:06am On Apr 16, 2020
Nobody : SE Contributes nothing in Nigeria
SE : okay let's leave then
Nobody : Never! SE ain't going nowhere, one Nigeria
Nobody (after 3 seconds) dang! But SE actually contributes nothing to Nigeria.
No he madness be this?

44 Likes

Re: What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? by Osaze007: 12:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Se contributes noise to Nigeria
Second hand items

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? by djon78(m): 12:21am On Apr 16, 2020
DeViNe007:
Its important for we all to know that the economy of this country came to its sorry state as far back as 1979-1983,because of the conspiracy of the losers of the civil war to bring down the economy of the country to its kneels through the policy of IMPORTATION,which was done through the vp as at that time who was saddled with the responsibility of managing the economy,in connaivance with his economic adviser,by taken advantage of the then president .
You all will agree with me that as at that time the exchange rate of the naira to the pound sterling was at per while the naira to the dollars was above per,and Nigeria had a favourable balance of payment because the economy was awashed with petro-dollars.
Unfortunately,instead of the government at that to invest adequately on its human and natural resources,its WICKEDLY supported this detrimental policy which recked havoc to the economy and led to the near total collapse of the real sector of the economy.
This now bring me to the question of what each region

Go and find out about companies in Nnewi, Aba even onitsha in the 80s that were manufacturing hubs in the 80s and 90s.
The vision less military regimes killed the economy and turned everything upside down. How many things where being imported in the 80s and 90s? Example textiles was solely produced here, but today the Chinese have completely taken over textiles and very many things.

Even till today, the igbo man still believe in manufacturing and production example Innoson single handedly is assembling automobiles in Nnewi.
Automobiles business is not a game for the faint hearted.

Economically Nigeria is still attached to the strings of Niger Deltas crude oil because it's the only real earner of foreign currency into our pockets.
That's why once oil price goes down, everywhere begins to shake economically.

Diversification is the key.
But those in government can't even fix the common factor for Nigerias diversification which is simply electricity /power and nothing more. And they won't allow each region to sought out its own electrical problems but rather everything must be channeled to national grid.

Government should sought out electrical issues or they should remove there hands from it let each region generate it's own electricity. And I will assure you that Eastern Nigeria will turn to a manufacturing hub for African region exporting to the other parts of the world and earning real income for it's people.

Nigeria knows the right thing to do but doesn't want to do it. That's why unintelligent youths will be raising a very unintelligent and backward kind of question like this one being raised.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? by djon78(m): 12:23am On Apr 16, 2020
IduNaOba:
No he madness be this?

Don't mind the unintelligent fellows. They are totally confused.

19 Likes

Re: What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? by oyoirabor: 1:01am On Apr 16, 2020
DeViNe007:
Its important for we all to know that the economy of this country came to its sorry state as far back as 1979-1983,because of the conspiracy of the losers of the civil war to bring down the economy of the country to its kneels through the policy of DESTRUCTIVE IMPORTATION,which was done through the vp as at that time who was saddled with the responsibility of managing the economy,in connaivance with his economic adviser,by taken advantage of the then president .
Unfortunately,instead of the government at that to invest adequately on its human and natural resources,it WICKEDLY supported this detrimental policy which recked havoc to the economy and led to the near total collapse of the real sector of the economy.
This now bring me to the question of what

Agreed they don't contribute nothing .......

@op can you open another st.upid thread as usual
When it's said that the country is full of st.upid people , some thinks is a joke......!!!! But is just a pure FACT!!!

22 Likes

Re: What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? by Area4Area: 1:40am On Apr 16, 2020
IduNaOba:
No he madness be this?
Who is holding the SE from leaving? In 2017 when they were told to leave the north, who went begging and started claiming a new ethnic group---the northern Igbos?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:25am On Apr 16, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

North is the land of deficits in the whole of Africa.

Human capital is lacking
Political solvency is negatively oriented
Soverein solidarity is wholly shaky
Cultural evolution is dark and non existent
Economic independence is zero
Self-sustaining is absent and Parasitic
Behind in technological growth and every human indices
Islamic Terrorism is inherently abundant

FIXED

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? by EagleNest(m): 4:37am On Apr 16, 2020
This is a classical text book example of someone being paranoid. Don't kill yourself over Igbo matter oooo ah! Live and think first about your own living.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? by AdaOgwashi: 4:51am On Apr 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

I'm done. cool

The North East and North West are half desert and unproductive.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? by tysontim(m): 5:11am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? by raker300: 5:55am On Apr 16, 2020
The same people shouting “igbos are always selling nonsense to us” are asking what igbos do?

Lemme indulge you:

Trading: igbos are the number 1 traders in nigeria

Indigenous industry: igbos own the highest number of Nigerian owned industries eg; innososn, Ibeto, cutix, orange drugs, juhel and a host of others

Education: igbos contribute the highest number of educators and high flying individuals. I know most don’t see this as much but they give Nigerians bragging right when they go toe-to-toe with intelligent people.

Custodians of the economy: yes, even your president knows this..as bigoted as he is, he can’t deny it.

If you wish to knw more, I can help educated you..

If you still don’t like the igbos, pls support our dream to leave Nigeria!!

I knw the last paragraph will shake you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? by Bighead9: 6:11am On Apr 16, 2020
I'm going to say the truth without being biased.
I'm an Igbo man and I must confess that the East contribute nothing to the Economy. Apart from Aba that are good at making and repackaging substandard stuffs, the other states in the EAst contribute zero.

As a straightforward Igbo man that I am, I've said the truth exactly the way it is. If you feel otherwise, argure with your keyboard.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? by Yobabad: 6:24am On Apr 16, 2020
If not for stupid Yoruba Muslims , southern Nigeria could have been a better place

1 Like

Re: What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? by Stalwert: 6:50am On Apr 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

I'm done. cool

Sir you must come back finish, you aren't for done grin angry cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? by DeViNe007: 7:51am On Apr 16, 2020
what each region contribute to the coffers of the federal government,these are the contributions below from each region bar....:
The South West,this region as aluded to by someone above,is the financial and economic hub of the nation and the federal government generate 70% of its revenue from the taxes collected.
The entire North,which comprises the North West,the North East and the North Central,contribute 70% of the food consume in the country as well as most of the raw materials that are used in the factories in the country.
The South-South,the is the region that supplies the country of its 90% foreigh exchange earnings from the sale of crude oil and gas and
The South East,WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HAVING THE SOUTH EAST IN NIGERIA?can someone tell me?SHOULDNT WE ALLOW THEM TO BECOME THE 'SWAZILAND' OF NIGERIA?now,they will come with that their BORING REPEATED MANTRA and tell you that their contributions are the national teams players,noolywood movies as if other regions are not well represented in the s

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 16, 2020
I think we aren't always fair to each other in this forum;
1.South south
a.Crude oil
b.oil palm
c.banana
d.plantain
E.pineapple
F.cocumber
G.casava
H.colanut
I.coconut

South East
a.They produce same with south but not as large as in south south
b.ICT.
c.large skilled manpower

SOUTH WEST
a.cocoa
b.and few of the products stated above

North central
a.Casava
b.orange,mango,yam,cashew,lettuce,cabbages, pepper,tomatoes,onions
c.Gold
D.Tin

NORTH WEST
*Same as north central

North East
* Same as what is found in north west

***** We need each other

1 Like

Re: What Are The Contributions Of Each Region Partcularly The Se to the country? by DeViNe007: 7:57am On Apr 16, 2020
oyoirabor:

Agreed they don't contribute nothing .......

@op can you open another st.upid thread as usual
When it's said that the country is full of st.upid people , some thinks is a joke......!!!! But is just a pure FACT!!!

You should be ONE of the inconsequential Id..t i dont join issues with Inugo,Idiara fall on you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Slaughters Her 6months Baby Into Pieces,put Them In Cooking Pot(photos) / Ijaw Youth Council : Sit At Home Henceforth And Lose Your Businesses / Anambra 1st Son - Tinubu's Presidency Will Destroy The Igbo People In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.