Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

I Agree The Earth Is Round but... - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Agree The Earth Is Round but... (1999 Views)

Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) / Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics) / Photos Of Aliens Living Under The Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Agree The Earth Is Round but... by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
is there any evidence that the earth is in motion,?, you only believe because you were taught so. Does it feel like the earth is moving under your feet right now?

You ask questions like primary school kids,
Here is your answer to how pilots maintain their horizon,
They use Altimeters and Attitude indicators to maintain their horizon,

These things are what we learned in school, are you saying your teachers, the government and scientists lied to you?

Anyway, I believe the Earth is in motion because its rotation gives us day and Night, its revolutions give us seasons, I have videos of other planets moves in time-leaps video.
I agree that the Sun moves in the Milky Way and the Milky Way moves in the local group.
Re: I Agree The Earth Is Round but... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
there is no proof foe the ball earth that is why I said do your research. My eyes just recently opened. The impossibility of the ball earth is just too much. And there is nothing scientific about it it is all theories, no fact.

You're far from accepting reality, do you agree the moon is round too?

Have you seen rockets move upward with camera?
Don't you see the Shadow the Earth casts on Moon?
Does Earth have edge?

I know you believe it's witches and wizards that's working inside your phone or laptop
SMH
Re: I Agree The Earth Is Round but... by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
Isinweke:

You ask questions like primary school kids,
Here is your answer to how pilots maintain their horizon,
They use Altimeters and Attitude indicators to maintain their horizon,

These things are what we learned in school, are you saying your teachers, the government and scientists lied to you?

Anyway, I believe the Earth is in motion because its rotation gives us day and Night, its revolutions give us seasons, I have videos of other planets moves in time-leaps video.
I agree that the Sun moves in the Milky Way and the Milky Way moves in the local group.
I believe you do not know how the attitude indicator works because if you understand you will know that it is impossible for the attitude indicator to maintain a flat horizon on a globe earth. Other wise the pilot will fly off into space or will have to dip the nose of the aircraft down every five minutes to account for the curvature.
Yes your teachers and the government lied to you. Even the so called scientist

If the earth rotates around the sun and half of the earth is illuminated by the sun don't you think we will have 12hr day and 12hr night in every location through out the globe?. regardless of any tilt.

It is evident the sun goes round the earth and not the other way round.
Re: I Agree The Earth Is Round but... by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
Isinweke:

You're far from accepting reality, do you agree the moon is round too?

Have you seen rockets move upward with camera?
Don't you see the Shadow the Earth casts on Moon?
Does Earth have edge?

I know you believe it's witches and wizards that's working inside your phone or laptop
SMH
you are the one not accepting reality, the earth does not move under your feet yet you believed its moving, you see the sun rise and fall yet you say it is the earth moving, you see object fall down due to weight you say it is gravity, you stand upright yet you believe you stand side ways.

Yes I have seen rockets go up with camera real camera not the wide angle lens camera NASA uses to fake the curvature , and no curvature was detected.

The earth does not cast any shadow on the moon its all theory no body really knows what happens during a lunar eclips. There are reports of the sun and moon being sighted at the same time during a lunar eclips.

The earth is a closed system with antarctica runing 360°around it and a dome covering it. No one can leave the earth all the space videos you've seen are fake. If you doubt me start by researching the fake moon landing of Apollo 11.

What do you mean witches and wizard working in my phone.
Re: I Agree The Earth Is Round but... by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
I believe you do not know how the attitude indicator works because if you understand you will know that it is impossible for the attitude indicator to maintain a flat horizon on a globe earth. Other wise the pilot will fly off into space or will have to dip the nose of the aircraft down every five minutes to account for the curvature.
Yes your teachers and the government lied to you. Even the so called scientist

If the earth rotates around the sun and half of the earth is illuminated by the sun don't you think we will have 12hr day and 12hr night in every location through out the globe?. regardless of any tilt.

It is evident the sun goes round the earth and not the other way round.

I'm done with you, I can't believe I'm arguing with someone who think the Earth is flat, stationary and have no gravity

When I told you that pilots use Altimeters and Attitude indicators to maintain their horizon, should I also tell you that they need to point the nose of their aircraft down on certain time?

You can learn for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avXJqA3w7qk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFLK0CaFsKE

I'm done with you, I have learned what I wanted to know.
You made me even learned move by knowing how maintain their altitude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Agree The Earth Is Round but... by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
you are the one not accepting reality, the earth does not move under your feet yet you believed its moving, you see the sun rise and fall yet you say it is the earth moving, you see object fall down due to weight you say it is gravity, you stand upright yet you believe you stand side ways.

Yes I have seen rockets go up with camera real camera not the wide angle lens camera NASA uses to fake the curvature , and no curvature was detected.

The earth does not cast any shadow on the moon its all theory no body really knows what happens during a lunar eclips. There are reports of the sun and moon being sighted at the same time during a lunar eclips.

The earth is a closed system with antarctica runing 360°around it and a dome covering it. No one can leave the earth all the space videos you've seen are fake. If you doubt me start by researching the fake moon landing of Apollo 11.

What do you mean witches and wizard working in my phone.

I said the phone or laptop you use to communicate with me here on Nairaland must working with some juju inside, do you agree how it works is scientific?

1 Like

Re: I Agree The Earth Is Round but... by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
Isinweke:
I agree the Earth is round, I have seen the curve from Rockets with camera going upward, but I don't still get it how it works, I know about the rotations and revolutions, how we get days, nights and seasons.

I know Earth's gravity pulls objects towards Earth, my question is why are people on South pole not standing downward,
People on North and South poles shouldn't be standing the same way, everything on the South pole should be upside down, we in Nigeria should be standing sideways since we're close to equator.
If you have any link that explain it, you can share with me.
Actually, people in South Pole are standing in opposite direction to those in North Pole. In reality, there’s no actual down or up in a sphere.

The opposite direct can been seen in the images of the moon taken at the same time from the north and south poles. A person in the South Pole will snap a mirror image of the moon from another image taken in the north.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Agree The Earth Is Round but... by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
Isinweke:

I said the phone or laptop you use to communicate with me here on Nairaland must working with some juju inside, do you agree how it works is scientific?
i suggest you stop arguing with that dude. He has shallow knowledge of science and will eventually waste your time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Agree The Earth Is Round but... by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
nwabekeyi:
Actually, people in South Pole are standing in opposite direction to those in North Pole. In reality, there’s no actual down or up in a sphere.

The opposite direct can been seen in the images of the moon taken at the same time from the north and south poles. A person in the South Pole will snap a mirror image of the moon from another image taken in the north.

Thanks
I'm glad I now understand this, I have been thinking of this for years.
My perception of Earth has changed entirely.
It's sad a thread like this can not make front page to educate people. they will be quick to push mere picture of Tacha to front page

1 Like

Re: I Agree The Earth Is Round but... by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2019
Isinweke:

Thanks
I'm glad I now understand this, I have been thinking of this for years.
My perception of Earth has changed entirely.
It's sad a thread like this can not make front page to educate people. they will be quick to push mere picture of Tacha to front page

lol, that’s the kinda of society we find ourselves. Little attention is paid to science. Hunger is in the land and it has a way of streamlining people’s way of reasoning toward frivolity.

Don’t hesitate to mention me anytime you start such interesting thread.

2 Likes

Re: I Agree The Earth Is Round but... by ZaraGift: 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
EMILO2STAY

You're daft

1 Like

Re: I Agree The Earth Is Round but... by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
ZaraGift:
EMILO2STAY

You're daft
stop being stupid and prove me wrong otherwise you are the daft one
Re: I Agree The Earth Is Round but... by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
Isinweke:

what has it got to do with proving the earth is a ball
Re: I Agree The Earth Is Round but... by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
Isinweke:

I'm done with you, I can't believe I'm arguing with someone who think the Earth is flat, stationary and have no gravity

When I told you that pilots use Altimeters and Attitude indicators to maintain their horizon, should I also tell you that they need to point the nose of their aircraft down on certain time?

You can learn for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avXJqA3w7qk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFLK0CaFsKE

I'm done with you, I have learned what I wanted to know.
You made me even learned move by knowing how maintain their altitude
lol do you understand how the attitude indicator works? if you do you will only know that it is only possible on a flat earth. if the earth is round how come pilots do not dip the nose of aircraft down every 5 minutes to account for the curvature of the earth why do they fly straight till they get to do their destination. this is only possible on a flat earth.
Re: I Agree The Earth Is Round but... by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
nwabekeyi:
i suggest you stop arguing with that dude. He has shallow knowledge of science and will eventually waste your time.
the thing you call science when it comes to the ball earth theory have never been proven. you and your colleagues haven't been able to answer the question I asked you or give a single proof with all your scientific knowledge.
Re: I Agree The Earth Is Round but... by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
[s]what has it got to do with proving the earth is a ball[/s]

EMILO2STAY:
[s]lol do you understand how the attitude indicator works? if you do you will only know that it is only possible on a flat earth. if the earth is round how come pilots do not dip the nose of aircraft down every 5 minutes to account for the curvature of the earth why do they fly straight till they get to do their destination. this is only possible on a flat earth[/s].

EMILO2STAY:
[s]the thing you call science when it comes to the ball earth theory have never been proven. you and your colleagues haven't been able to answer the question I asked you or give a single proof with all your scientific knowledge.
..[/s]

Cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Agree The Earth Is Round but... by Yahman1(m): 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
Isinweke:

Cool cool
don't waste ur time arguing with dat Emilo, in my entire live I've never seen someone as dumb as him. He will only end brain washing u

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Agree The Earth Is Round but... by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
Yahman1:
don't waste ur time arguing with dat Emilo, in my entire live I've never seen someone as dumb as him. He will only end brain washing u
That guy cannot even brainwash a vervet monkey. He doesn’t have the I.Q to do that.

He’s solely interested in endless arguments rather than learning

1 Like

Re: I Agree The Earth Is Round but... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
Yahman1:

Thanks

He can't brainwash me and I'm not giving him attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Agree The Earth Is Round but... by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
Most Muslims will believe the Earth is flat because their qur'an says so.

Most Christians who don't believe science believe it's round because their Bible say so

When I was a Christian I always agree with science but only wonder why God made terrible mistakes or try to hide truths from us, I later agreed that the people who wrote Bible did it on their own.

Today I'm no longer a religious person.

Why would Russian, Chinese and Iranian governments work with the so called USA and agree to deceive people,
China made it mandatory that every Chinese kid must agree with science after turning their government to atheist government.
Chinese government now persecute all religious people including their traditional religious people.
China is also one of the countries that's into space program and even doing better than the US now,

Let me just drop some pics I like since I'm done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Agree The Earth Is Round but... by budaatum: 2:39am On Oct 30, 2019
Isinweke:

Yes, what you learned in school, and your teachers, the government and scientists, and what you see with your own eyes all lied to you!

The earth is flat, as you have been clearly shown here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5458081/been-lied-earth-flat-not/1#82928658

Re: I Agree The Earth Is Round but... by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 30, 2019
Re: I Agree The Earth Is Round but... by Realist1(m): 8:37am On Oct 30, 2019
Isinweke:

You even said the Earth is stationary, why are people reasoning like this in this 21st century,
Most people, especially Africans don't ask question on how things work and they don't care to know.

NOTHING IS STATIONARY IN THE UNIVERSE

For the people that argue that the earth is flat have you taken a look at the full moon and the Sun are they flat? The Sun can actually be seen very clearly between 5:30pm to 6:30pm,very red circular thing far off in the horizon. If they are not does that not suggest the Earth should be thesame? Or you don't want to believe what your very own eyes see and confirm either? I won't be surprised if you people don't believe your eyes either.As a matter of fact it is the shadow of the Earth that falls on the moon that makes all this half moon and so on.The arc the shadow forms is round abi?Is that not factual enough? Na wa for una.Again take a look at the videos and photos released by International Space Station (ISS) stationed above the Earth in space that goes around the whole world every 92mins.I doubt if you guys will believe this ISS photos and videos also because it doesn't come from your eyes.

My brother there's a big difference between trying to make religion right by all means and trying to reason things for your self religion has created absolutely nothing except science.Science and technology brought us this far.Which will you believe something that has made amazing things like antibiotics,medicine,surgery,mobile phone communication,internet,computers,cars,airplanes,jets,bluetooth,wireless devices and communication or religion with nothing? You want to believe something like religion that has not created anything over something that has done all these things I mentioned before.Which one has the credentials for attracting belief?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Agree The Earth Is Round but... by AnyanwuSilas: 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2023

I have learnt that there is nothing like up and down, what we have is toward and away, it's only Earth's gravity that made us believe that there is up and down due to the gravity forces acting on us.

People in Australia are actually standing downward, but to them... away is ''up'' and towards Earth is ''down''
now I believe Earth's gravity is very strong for gathering all oceans towards Earth.

Keep believing that Earth is flat, I have seen proves that it's spherical for long but didn't understand how it works, I now understand it.

We Nigerians close to Equator are actually standing sideways

http://theconversation.com/curious-kids-if-australia-is-at-the-bottom-of-the-world-why-are-we-the-right-way-up-92416

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Students Of Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly Build Fuel-less Generator / Teracopy Pro 3 Serial Key / The Evolution Of TECHNOLOGY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.