Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,173 members, 7,864,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Nigerian Police Attacked IPOB Members With Live Bullets In Ebonyi State (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Attacked IPOB Members With Live Bullets In Ebonyi State (VIDEO) (389 Views)

OFFICERS Disgraced After Finding Out Their Guns Were Without Bullets In An Event / Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured / #EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Attacked IPOB Members With Live Bullets In Ebonyi State (VIDEO) by Ebonyitvnews: 7:10am On Oct 28, 2019
Nigerian Police Attacked IPOB Members With Live Bullets In Ebonyi State (WATCH VIDEOS)

It was a bloody sunday in the city of Abakaliki, Ebonyi state as Nigerian Police attacked members of the indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) where they was holding the weekly IPOB family meetings. EBONYI DAILY DAILY first reports.

The police after receiving a tip-off of their gathering swoop in  with over 10 hilux vans and started shooting sporadically.

The sporadic shooting made the members of IPOB who had earlier converged for the meeting to scamper for safety.

The gestapo style of operation of the Police against the IPOB members saw atleast no fewer than 4 people dead and unconfirmed number sustaining serious gun shot wounds.

In a video footage obtained by EBONYI DAILY NEWS, the members of the IPOB members where heard pointing fingers at the Ebonyi state governor David Umahi over the arrest and death of her members.

One of the members where heard  in the background of the footage saying " WE DONT HAVE ARMS, HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN YOU KILL, ONLY OUR FLAGS AND THE WHOLE PLACE IS SHAKING"

As at the time of this report, the Ebonyi state police are yet to deny or comment on the matter.

We shall keep our fingers accross as more details emerged....

WATCH VIDEO BELOW
https://ebonyidailynews.com/2019/10/28/bloody-sunday-battalions-of-nigerian-police-attacked-ipob-members-with-live-bullets-watch-videos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1geYPFeMLs

(1) (Reply)

Jibrin: I Remain Unshaken Over Appeal Court Judgement That Sacked Me / PUNCH: Collapsed Synagogue Guesthouse Met British Standards – Expert / El-rufai Kneels, Begs Kogi People To Forgive Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.