Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Importation And Exportation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation And Exportation (469 Views)

(NOW AVAILABLE ) Learn mini-importation and how to reduce its cost(alipay also) / Exclusive: Get Winning Products & Data For Mini-importation, And Drop-shipping! / Free Lessons On Mini-importation And Dropshipping For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importation And Exportation by Saoyewole7890(m): 8:30am On Oct 28, 2019
Hello sir/ma
Am the CEO of ALLCROODES STORE,
Am an entrepreneur,
Am sure you would have heard about importation business likewise exportation business. The two business are lucrative business you can start making your fortune from.
Importation business is a way of shipping in goods from outside the country like China,usa, Turkey at cheaper rate to Nigeria. Importation is a legitimate way of making 200k a month.
But before you can start the business, you must get to know some tips like where to get cheap product, hot selling products and how to import yourself without using agent. So I will be teaching you all this in my training
Time 8pm
Fee: not free

Exportation business is also a Lucrative you can go into.. there are alot of agricultural products you can export other the country that will make you your cool cash. Buh before you can go into it some things have to be learn by you.. join my training to be my team of exporters... Let's storm USA,uk together with our products

You can chat me up oj WhatsApp for more info:09026490982
Re: Importation And Exportation by cacnig111: 8:37am On Oct 28, 2019
Register your company with cac today
Business name
Limited liability company
Church
Mosque
Association
Club
NGO
Foundation
Football club

Telephone or whatsapp 07034672434
Re: Importation And Exportation by nauto5: 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nawa
Re: Importation And Exportation by Saoyewole7890(m): 7:59am On Dec 04, 2019
Re: Importation And Exportation by Saoyewole7890(m): 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
You can still join

(1) (Reply)

Fire Razes Tejuosho Market In Lagos (video) / Trade Events That Will Showcase Akwa Ibom To The World This Christmas / Inflation Ravages Ghana’s Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.