Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition (2009 Views)

Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides / APC Presidential Ticket: Panic In South As Northern Aspirants Plot Major Shocker / Akpata, Sans Kick As Northern Lawyers Form Parallel NBA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by Saintbossman: 8:32am On Oct 28, 2019
The Director of Media and Publicity of
Pan Nigeria Presidency of Igbo Extraction Coalition (PANPIEC) Prince Erondu Uche has again said that Igbo Presidency come 2023 is non negotiable.
He made this known on 25th of October 2019 in Sokoto state while addressing the Igbo Community resident in the area.
Erondu who was in the state to meet with some Northern Leaders regarding Igbo Presidency come 2023 advised all tribes in the interest of fairness to support the Igbo agenda.

He also made known the Aims and Objectives, Members of the Coalition,
Organography, Programmes and Activities of the Coalition among others.

According to him,
"Pan Nigeria Presidency of Igbo Extraction Coalition (PANPIEC) is a Socio- Political
Pressure group geared towards achieving a Nigeria Presidency of Igbo Extraction in 2023 .

MISSION
Our mission is to ensure political equity in Nigeria by making sure that a Credible and Pan Nigeria Igbo Man or Woman becomes Nigeria President in 2023.

VISION.
Our vision is Anchored on on Enthronement of Good Governance and Rapid Development of Nigeria Which a Nigeria Presidency of Igbo Extraction will hopefully achieve.

MEMBER GROUPS IN THE COALITION.
The Coalition has the following member groups which is not closed ended.
1. NIGERIA PRESIDENCY OF IGBO EXTRACTION PROJECT (NPIEP).
2. IGBO FOR PRESIDENCY ORGANISATION (IFPO).
3. NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA EQUITY MOVEMENT
(NIDEM).
4. EAST -WEST LINK (EWEL).
5. EAST- NORTH BRIDGE ( ENOB).
6. EAST -NIGER DELTA NETWORK ENDEN
7. G774.
8. G 37.
9. MOVEMENT FOR JUSTICE AND EQUITY IN NIGERIA, (MOJEN).
10. MIDDLE BELT CONGRESS FOR IGBO PRESIDENCY (MICIP).

STRUCTURE.
PANPIEC is the Co-ordinating Group for the IGBO PRESIDENCY PROJECT.
The member Groups have Independent Structure and set up but report to the PANCIP their Programmes and Activities for Synchrony.

ORGANOGRAM.
PANPIEC have a GENERAL CO-ORDINATOR.
SECRETARY GENERAL.
DIRECTOR OF PUBLICITY.
DIRECTOR OF PROGRAMMES.
DIRECTOR OF FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS.
SIX ZONAL CO-ORDINATORS.
DIASPORA CO-ORDINATOR.

The member groups have the following;
NATIONAL CO-ORDINATOR
ZONAL CO-ORDINATORS
STATE CO-ORDINATORS
LGA CO-ORDINATORS
AND SPECIAL BRANCH CO-ORDINATORS.
THE DIASPORAL MEMBER GROUP WOULD OPERATE SOLELY IN THE DIASPORA".

He urged those who wish to join the Coalition to contact the group nearest to them.

2 Shares

Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by TUANKU(m): 8:54am On Oct 28, 2019
I laugh in CABAL. I have no issues with an ibo being president but it shouldn't be seen as a right, what about the over 200 ethnic groups in the country that have never gotten even a ministerial slot?
Nigeria is not all about Hausa, Yoruba and Ibo, these 3 should be the last people complaining of being marginalized.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by ebukamen(m): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2019
This is huge indeed

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by QuotaSystem: 9:06am On Oct 28, 2019
When your youths and IPOB are still hating and insulting the same people you're trying to get support from?

Still calling PMB and northerners derogatory names and running their mouths on social media?

Still screaming "Afonja" & "Almajiri" at the top of their lungs?

This is akin to fetching water with a basket cheesy
Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by Bethel4Life(f): 9:15am On Oct 28, 2019
Ghen ghen.... Afonjas don book space to spew rubbish

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by Bethel4Life(f): 9:24am On Oct 28, 2019
TUANKU:
I laugh in CABAL. I have no issues with an ibo being president but it shouldn't be seen as a right, what about the over 200 ethnic groups in the country that have never gotten even a ministerial slot?
Nigeria is not all about Hausa, Yoruba and Ibo, these 3 should be the last people complaining of being marginalized.
now that igbos are fighting hard to get the presidency, story don change to they shouldnt see it has a right.. Suddenly, ur now interested in other 200+ minorities? Tell me, who prevents them from goin after it?

afonja.. Do u think we do not know that u never wanted igbos to be president even if they worked for it?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by Bethel4Life(f): 9:27am On Oct 28, 2019
QuotaSystem:
When your youths and IPOB are still hating and insulting the same people you're trying to get support from?

Still calling PMB and northerners derogatory names and running their mouths on social media?

Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by TUANKU(m): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2019
Bethel4Life:
now that igbos are fighting hard to get the presidency, story don change to they shouldnt see it has a right.. Suddenly, ur now interested in other 200+ minorities? Tell me, who prevents them from goin after it?

afonja.. Do u think we do not know that u never wanted igbos to be president even if they worked for it?

So your small brain tells you am ibo. I would be happy for any ethnic group to leave this joke called Nigeria.
My own mother is from Enugu state and am not Yoruba, register that info in your small brain Nwanne.
Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by LabDNA: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2019
Nice one.. The evil, dark-hearted hateful naysayers and anti-Igbo bigots can go now to hell and gnash their teeth with their poverty of the mind and witchcraft. They are the real enemies of this country and well-meaning Nigerians will make them cry.

The campaign is on. #East2023

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by Ojiofor: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2019
TUANKU:

Why are you not complaiing that Fulani minority have been ruling Nigeria since independent?
Na only them be only tribe in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by princemillla(m): 9:35am On Oct 28, 2019
I want igbo president but shouldnt be anyone currently in apc or serving under any administration. It wont make any difference
Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by Bethel4Life(f): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2019
TUANKU:

So your small brain tells you am ibo. I would be happy for any ethnic group to leave this joke called Nigeria.
My own mother is from Enugu state and am not Yoruba, register that info in your small brain Nwanne.
if After reading my comment and u came up with this thrash, then it shows that u have nothing upstairs.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by Bethel4Life(f): 9:48am On Oct 28, 2019
LabDNA:
Nice one.. The evil, dark-hearted hateful naysayers and anti-Igbo bigots can go now to hell and gnash their teeth with their poverty of the mind and witchcraft. They are the real enemies of this country and well-meaning Nigerians will make them cry.

The campaign is on. #East2023
yes oooooo..
they way some afonjas will cry in 2023 eh..
Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by gwafaeziokwu: 10:13am On Oct 28, 2019
QuotaSystem:

angry
Igbo youths are only running mouths on social media, but your youths has murdered more than 300,000 innocent citizens through Boko Haram and terrorist herdsmen yet you were rewarded with presidency. Wake up oga it's daybreak already and Igbo presidency is staring you right in the face, hypocrite.

We only criticise and agitate, you kill maim and destroyed properties. UN building was just handed over to them 10 years after your brothers destroyed it killing and injuring more than 70 persons. Nigeria tax payers money was used to rebuild everything. The fight against bokoharam in the north east has become a conduit pipe draining the scarce resources of this nation both material and human. Yet you have the temerity to open your mouth and discuss who gets the presidency or not.

Leeches feeling like patriots!

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by QuotaSystem: 11:10am On Oct 28, 2019
I'm sure you understood my statement clearly.

Haven't got time for political nonentities.

2023 will be won by the SW with our support, your desperate unity and votes begging are dead on arrival.

Keep yapping.

gwafaeziokwu:

angry
Igbo youths are only running mouths on social media, but your youths has murdered more than 300,000 innocent citizens through Boko Haram and terrorist herdsmen yet you were rewarded with presidency. Wake up oga it's daybreak already and Igbo presidency is staring you right in the face, hypocrite.

We only criticise and agitate, you kill maim and destroyed properties. UN building was just handed over to them 10 years after your brothers destroyed it killing and injuring more than 70 persons. Nigeria tax payers money was used to rebuild everything. The fight against bokoharam in the north east has become a conduit pipe draining the scarce resources of this nation both material and human. Yet you have the temerity to open your mouth and discuss who gets the presidency or not.

Leeches feeling like patriots!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by gwafaeziokwu: 11:16am On Oct 28, 2019
QuotaSystem:
I'm sure you understood my statement clearly.

Haven't got time for political nonentities.

2023 will be won by the SW with our support, your desperate unity and votes begging are dead on arrival.

Keep yapping.

Who cares!
I also hope my own stand is clear. Presidency is coming down to the East come 2023. Now go and hug that transformer. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by QuotaSystem: 11:19am On Oct 28, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

Who cares!
I also hope my own stand is clear. Presidency is coming down to the East come 2023. Now go and hug that transformer. Nonsense!

Why don't you come and get it? Serial political loser feeling funky.

You will cry and beg for Almajiri votes and will lose as usual tongue

Even the transformer dey laugh you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by wakaman: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2019
All motion and no movement. undecided
Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by helinues: 11:27am On Oct 28, 2019
Under Pdp bah

So you guys are expecting votes from Almajiri and Skull Miners grin grin grin

3daful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by DeriNwamamaten: 11:29am On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Under Pdp bah
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by gwafaeziokwu: 11:29am On Oct 28, 2019
QuotaSystem:

Why don't you come and get it? Serial political loser feeling funky.

You will cry and beg for Almajiri votes and will lose as usual tongue

Even the transformer dey laugh you.

Again who cares! grin

No body will beg Almajiri votes because they don't understand English or has the mental capacity to analyse events happening around them. We only need to "get " one alhaji to share #30 food on hungry waiting plates and we are good to go. Unfortunately you are not one so your opinion is dust.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by helinues: 11:33am On Oct 28, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

Again who cares! grin

No body will beg Almajiri votes because they don't understand English or has the mental capacity to analyse events happening around them. We only need to "get " one alhaji to share #30 food on hungry waiting plates and we are good to go. Unfortunately you are not one so your opinion is dust.

Then SE should forget about 2023 ambitions cos they ( Almajiri ) have the votes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by gwafaeziokwu: 11:41am On Oct 28, 2019
helinues:

Allow @QuotaSystem to finish insulting his lineage please.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by helinues: 11:44am On Oct 28, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

Allow @QuotaSystem to finish insulting his lineage please.

Ok sir
Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by iammo(m): 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
jokers
Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by DeriNwamamaten: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
helinues:

[/s]
Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by DeriNwamamaten: 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Ok sir
[/s]
Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by pipeliner: 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
TUANKU:

If we keep calm the story will change to "they never campaigned or demand for it".
Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by QuotaSystem: 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
Yet they are the reason you are so politically frustrated that you are now suddenly forming emergency committees to build "Nyamiri - Arewa 3rd Mainland bridge" cheesy

Clowns that as at last year were chanting Igbo doesn't need presidency... cheesy cheesy

Jokes on you bro grin.

gwafaeziokwu:

Again who cares! grin

Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by Foxman19: 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
What short of rubbish is going on in this country. We just finished election not more than 4months.
we still have like 3years and 8moths to another election. Because of selfish interest that running in the vain of
Some people wouldn't allow Nigerians hold rogues they voted for as a leader's to fulfill their promise.
Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by gwafaeziokwu: 4:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
QuotaSystem:
Yet they are the reason you are so politically frustrated that you are now suddenly forming emergency committees to build "Nyamiri - Arewa 3rd Mainland bridge" cheesy

Clowns that as at last year were chanting Igbo doesn't need presidency... cheesy cheesy

Jokes on you bro grin.

Bigger jokes on you bro.

Truly Igbos don't "need" presidency. Need is something you can't do without. We emerged an economic force with better standard of living without it. It is a final bet for our political leaders who are still foot dragging on Biafra. Deny them the presidency so they can join the agitation,please.

On the contrary you guys life depended on it. It is your life line because you can't productively engage your future without leeching on our collective common wealth. Cut off from power you lots look pitiable, and almost close to the stone age.

Like I said before #30 naira food on Almajiri plates in 2023 and we are game cool
Re: 2023 Igbo President:consultation Begins As Northern Groups Join Coalition by QuotaSystem: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

Bigger jokes on you bro.

Truly Igbos don't "need" presidency. Need is something you can't do without. We emerged an economic force with better standard of living without it. It is a final bet for our political leaders who are still foot dragging on Biafra. Deny them the presidency so they can join the agitation,please.

On the contrary you guys life depended on it. It is your life line because you can't productively engage your future without leeching on our collective common wealth. Cut off from power you lots looks pitiable, and almost close to the stone age.

Like I said before #30 naira food on Almajiri plates in 2023 and we are game cool

Why didn't #30 on almajiri plates stop them from flinging Jonathan back into his canoe? Was he that clueless not to know? Why didn't it put ObiChina in Aso Rock? Clowns grin

Sure you don't need Presidency...that's why you're licking up your smelly vomit all over the place...cheesy

Igbos are now suddenly in love with the janjaweed_ amala terrorist party APC...

They are suddenly eternally grateful to Jubrin El Sudan cheesy

Haq haq haq... grin grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Air Peace: "This Entire Stuff Smells Of Nigerian/International Conspiracy" Says / BREAKING: Buhari Reverses Dismissal Of Marilyn Amobi As MD NBET. / Igbo Recharge Card Giveaway Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.