Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House (7856 Views)

Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home / Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) / Governor Dave Umahi Pictured In His Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by Nuel042: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2019
Bro ur right bt we dn't even what them 2 say good things about him, whoever GOD bless no man can pul him down.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by MetaPhysical: 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
meccuno:
save this one too. grin

I have that already. Heres the caption...

Symbolic -
Even in weakness, Yoruba bows to no one!

Awo coming out of political imprisonment with his head held high with pride!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by Nuel042: 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
ContentedK:
shut up and face front.. mumu!!!
No be smal mumu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by meccuno: 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Symbolic -

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by MetaPhysical: 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
[quote author=meccuno post=83540758][/quote]

Its making sense now. I can connect that Ife ritual back to when Ooni said Ibos were in Ife and prospered. You traded your prosperity (head) to Yoruba.

Bring more pics for interpretation. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by meccuno: 6:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Its making sense now. I can connect that Ife ritual back to when Ooni said Ibos were in Ife and prospered. You traded your prosperity (head) to Yoruba.

Bring more pics for interpretation. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
gidgiddy:
IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, who is currently in the USA, struck a pose in front of the White House.

This is the person Nigeria said is a terrorist. I laugh in Chinese

Stop trying to be clever by half. Once again, this shows how you Igbos are lawless. Sowore is in trouble for listening to Kanu when he should have simply joined APC and be groomed for the Senate or Governorship for a good career in politics. If myopic Sowore, frolicking openly with Kanu after losing elections, had become President, would he be inviting Kanu to tea at Aso rock or defending the provision of our constitution as his duty says he must against IPOB , Boko Haram, ND Militant groups and the likes of Zakzaky-led IMN? Kanu is a lawless egotist and Sowore is a foolish, ill-advised and desperate opportunists.

Kanu is the leader of a legally proscribed group because he is agitating for secession of a region when this is against the provision of the Nigerian constitution. He has done this in ways that show him to be extremely divisive, a hate preacher and a security threat openly declaring his group need arms to fight Nigeria. He claimed to be heading for Abuja to return with Buhari's head to wild cheers from his fellow Igbo.

Kanu was clearly dangerous yet the Government initially handled him with kid gloves only for him to transform into a far bigger menace after gaining bail by doing virtually everything his bail condition forbade him to do. Everything that has happened to Kanu and IPOB, including Python twerk, is in order yet I don't expect many Igbos to agree as most are lawless and emotional babies who expect it to be one rule for you and another rule for all others. We have laws and a constitution for a reason.

Yet, to you Igbos Kanu is an innocent man and IPOB are saints being persecuted by the "evil tyrant" Buhari. Other law-abiding folks just see a President doing his job to thwart a movement that could be dangerous and give encouragement to other similar groups to rise up to be a big headache for Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by Wailerint: 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
Having gone through comments on this forum, I’m disappointed at the level of our understanding.
So no one could clearly identify it was photoshopped.
You can’t prevent stupidity, no matter how hard you try, because he doesn’t see it as such. If anyone thinks donating money for Kanu as claimed, please let them be, it’s a choice and their money. The more you post his subject here, it’s seem like it’s gainning interest.
Anyone who wants any info on Kanu and Ipob should go to Radio Biafra were anything is believed in as much as it’s from Kanu. We have a lot to bother ourselves on pleas...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by amuwo1980: 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
dignity33:
Even if I'm igbo and want biafra but Nnamdi kanu systematically way of Biafra i don't see it coming because it based on fake news, misusing of IPOB fund touring around the world with no achievement taking pictures here and there disciving his followers, insulting our neighbors above all calling himself supreme leader what make him supreme igbos does not have any supreme leader he should learn to be humble and listing to elders.
Dont bother about all u wrote since u are not igbo, we will sort ourselves out
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by Armaggedon: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
omenka:
The problem with most of you ipob supporters is that you're too emotional and hardly understand how politics and national security works.

It doesnt matter if he travels elsewhere freely, in NIGERIA he is a terrorist!

The Kurds for instance are US allies and helped in no small measure to defeat ISIS. The Kurds are indigenous to Turkey and Turkey sees them as Terrorists. Yet the US works with them.

Israel takes Hezbollah to be terrorist organization, yet it is a registered political party in Palestine.

The Muslim Brotherhood was once a political party and only recently produced the PRESIDENT of Egypt through a CREDIBLE ELECTION, yet, after the last coup in the country, the military designated it a terrorist organization. Notwithstanding, her members still travel around the world unimpeded.

The point is, a country reserves the right to designate non state actors as terrorists if they view them as inimical to its existence and sovereignty. That a country labels an individual or group terrorist doesnt necessarily mean the world must follow suit. The reason why every other country takes as a terrorist organization any entity labelled as such by the United States is because of the influence US wields across the world.

So cut the crap and get some enlightenment.
omenka:
The problem with most of you ipob supporters is that you're too emotional and hardly understand how politics and national security works.

It doesnt matter if he travels elsewhere freely, in NIGERIA he is a terrorist!

The Kurds for instance are US allies and helped in no small measure to defeat ISIS. The Kurds are indigenous to Turkey and Turkey sees them as Terrorists. Yet the US works with them.

Israel takes Hezbollah to be terrorist organization, yet it is a registered political party in Palestine.

Easy bro. The Kurds are an ethnic group and no country including turkey sees them as a terrorist organisation.
The PKK fighting to free the Kurds from turkey was declared a terrorist group after they carried out a deadly bombing around 1998 and their leader is being held since then. Even the USA and the west recognize them as terrorists.
The YPG in Syria working to free Syrian Kurds is less extremist but there is credible evidence that they have links with PKK, making turkey to see them as terrorists too. The west sees YPG as freedom fighters. This is why Turkey's offensive against them generated so much fuss, leading to the it's end. The reason turkeys action against them ended only in condemnation and sanction from the west is because of their status as NATO ally.

Israel sees Hezbollah and hamas as terrorists, the same with US and west. Palestine is not a country, I don't know the point you want to score with them.
Muslim brotherhood on its own has a long violent history in Egypt the international community support action against them somehow.

My point is No country successfully proscribes a group a terrorist organisation without having some support or backing of a major power or some major powers. Nigeria declared IPOB a terrorist organisation but NO COUNTRY regards them a such. Not even Britain. in fact it's leader Kanu has traveled to such countries for diplomatic engagements freely. Don't pretend it's not a big issue for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by gidgiddy: 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
Oshigun:

Stop trying to be clever by half. Once again, this shows how you Igbos are lawless. Sowore is in trouble for listening to Kanu when he should have simply joined APC and be groomed for the Senate or Governorship for a good career in politics. If myopic Sowore, frolicking openly with Kanu after losing elections, had become President, would he be inviting Kanu to tea at Aso rock or defending the provision of our constitution as his duty says he must against IPOB , Boko Haram, ND Militant groups and the likes of Zakzaky-led IMN? Kanu is a lawless egotist and Sowore is a foolish, ill-advised and desperate opportunists.

Personally, I think that if Sowore had won the presidential elections, he would have called Kanu for a meeting to address the issues that gave rise to IPOB agitation. Is everyone forgetting that government has negotiated with far deadly armed groups than IPOB such as Niger Delta militants and herdsmen? Sowore would have gone for dialogue rather than this firebrigade approach of Buhari which made things worse.

Kanu is the leader of a legally proscribed group because he is agitating for secession of a region when this is against the provision of the Nigerian constitution. He has done this in ways that show him to be extremely divisive, a hate preacher and a security threat openly declaring his group need arms to fight Nigeria. He claimed to be heading for Abuja to return with Buhari's head to wild cheers from his fellow Igbo

According to the international laws Nigeria is a signatory to such as the UN and AU charters, any group of people are allowed to agitate for self determination or separation. All the the things that you said above comes down to mere talk. So whether Kanu is preaching hate, is divisive said he wants arms and will get the head of the president, the question is, did he break any law by saying those things? No he did not because there no such thing as the crime of hate speech, being divisive or saying you will get the head of the president in the constitution. It is very hard to commit crime just by talking alone. Breach of the law is mostly about what you do, not what you say.

Kanu was clearly dangerous yet the Government initially handled him with kid gloves only for him to transform into a far bigger menace after gaining bail by doing virtually everything his bail condition forbade him to do. Everything that has happened to Kanu and IPOB, including Python twerk, is in order yet I don't expect many Igbos to agree as most are lawless and emotional babies who expect it to be one rule for you and another rule for all others. We have laws and a constitution for a reason.

Yet, to you Igbos Kanu is an innocent man and IPOB are saints being persecuted by the "evil tyrant" Buhari. Other law-abiding folks just see a President doing his job to thwart a movement that could be dangerous and give encouragement to other similar groups to rise up to be a big headache for Nigeria.

People like you make me laugh. You are in a country where Heardsmen, Niger Delta militants and Boko haram are all armed and killing thousands of Nigerians every year, but your government says that the real danger is unarmed Kanu who did nothing but "talk"

Kanu breaking his bail conditions is not the business of anybody except the court.

When I ask people exactly what Nnamdi Kanu did to be designated a terrorist, all people can say is that he "talked". Unfortunately, terrorism must be an action, it can never mere spoken words alone.

For any government to say it will crack down on group because of the chance they might be dangerous is to go outside the constitution. The law does not work on 'predictions', it works on facts.

Nigeria is truly a funny place. This is a country where armed killer herdsmen who murder thousands of Nigerians every year, burn down communities, rape women and destroy billions in farm lands every year will be rewarded with Ruga

But an unarmed Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB who have rarely touched anybody, will get python dance and terrorist tag.

I laugh in Chinese

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by leokid866: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
gidgiddy:
IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, who is currently in the USA, struck a pose in front of the White House.

Keep Laughing.....We listening to you....just know those lips will have to close soon....and you going to need to change Languages because WE can't hear you....and Kanu dares not show us his face at home....so let him keep doing world tour...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by leokid866: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Symbolic -

MetaPhysical...We like you....We thank You......from the Circle.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
omenka:
So taking a picture in front of the WH is now an achievement. grin grin grin

Look at what you guys have reduced the biafra stuff into. cheesy

Three years ago, you guys claimed he was scheduled to have a meeting with Trump and made so much noise about it. Monies were collected for that purpose, to this day, shishi no happen.

Then the Turkey ambassador scam, that one ma don play im part.

Then EU parliament scam followed suit. He went and took pictures in the building with some white dude. Y'all made so much noise still. In all of these, monies were being paid to the dude.

Now una don start another White House scam. Ipob is no different from yahoo yahoo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by donjazet(m): 2:29am On Oct 29, 2019
Am I the only person seeing that the picture is clearly photoshoped??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by MetaPhysical: 2:30am On Oct 29, 2019
OP,
abeg change this topic to read " Terrorist Pictured infront of White House" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by Bragalane: 7:35am On Oct 29, 2019
This fool must surely rot in the deepest part of hell.
I heard is mother is gone to prepare the hottest part of hell for him.

Kudos !

gidgiddy:

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by 77up(m): 8:06am On Oct 29, 2019
dignity33:
Even if I'm igbo and want biafra but Nnamdi kanu systematically way of Biafra i don't see it coming because it based on fake news, misusing of IPOB fund touring around the world with no achievement taking pictures here and there disciving his followers, insulting our neighbors above all calling himself supreme leader what make him supreme igbos does not have any supreme leader he should learn to be humble and listing to elders.
his slaves are coming for you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by 77up(m): 8:12am On Oct 29, 2019
Tobichimezie:

Mumu this was before Pablo gained notoriety. At these time, he just started expanding his drug trade to the USA-notably Miami and wasn't considered a security threat to the US ... why can't the likes of Shekau, ISIS leaders and other terrorists pose for pictures at the white house? use your brains for once!!
Changing goalpost to suit your definition is your hobbies grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by gidgiddy: 8:39am On Oct 29, 2019
Bragalane:
This fool must surely rot in the deepest part of hell.
I heard is mother is gone to prepare the hottest part of hell for him.

Kudos !

People say the same about all freedom fighters
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by richie240: 8:42am On Oct 29, 2019
ProWalker:

Lmaooo! Una never know the true depth of what you’ve allowed to fester.
Truth is, it had already 'festered' albeit underneath. NK was just d poster boy. He has neither added nor taken anything away from the true representation of the average igboman.
You're looking for the perfect definition of d average Igbo person, look no further; Nnamdi KANU is it!

.....and I agree with ur submission that "ipob is igbo, and Igbo is ipob".
There's virtually no igboman (old or young, rich or poor) who doesn't believe in d biafran dream, d method of actualization is d problem. Where u see one go against biafra, u know its for economic reason. That's why I'll never see a Coscharis' Maduka openly support the cause.
cheesy

Area4Area:
God forbid, only gullible and unintelligent Igbo people go for IPOB's scam
Bruh!
Gullible and unintelligent Igbo people like Professor Ben Nwabueze?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by gulfer: 9:11am On Oct 29, 2019
donjazet:
Am I the only person seeing that the picture is clearly photoshoped??
He is certainly a GIANT, the white House is miniaturized behind him grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by ProWalker: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2019
richie240:

Truth is, it had already 'festered' albeit underneath. NK was just d poster boy. He has neither added nor taken anything away from the true representation of the average igboman.
You're looking for the perfect definition of d average Igbo person, look no further; Nnamdi KANU is it!

.....and I agree with ur submission that "ipob is igbo, and Igbo is ipob".
There's virtually no igboman (old or young, rich or poor) who doesn't believe in d biafran dream, d method of actualization is d problem. Where u see one go against biafra, u know its for economic reason. That's why I'll never see a coscharis' Maduka openly support the cause.
cheesy

Bruh!
Gullible ppl and unintelligent like Ben?

Nothing truer can be said on this issue

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by brookz: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2019
We want him to come and snap in front of Aso Villa grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by Bragalane: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2019
Freedom fighters or pussie hunters ?! Catalonia protest leaders are still in prison in Spain o.
This Oloriburuku don japa like Ojukwu tey tey n e never see anything.

gidgiddy:

People say the same about all freedom fighters
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by gidgiddy: 11:13am On Oct 29, 2019
Bragalane:
Freedom fighters or pussie hunters ?! Catalonia protest leaders are still in prison in Spain o.
This Oloriburuku don japa like Ojukwu tey tey n e never see anything.

You dont know that freedom fighters are the most persecuted people in the world? Oppressors are everywhere who want people to remain in slavery forever. That's why they want to kill Kanu for asking that his people be given referendum so they can decide their future, that's why they locked Mandela up for 27 years, that's why the brought out 30 hilux jeeps full of policemen yesterday in Ebonyi to go after IPOB where they were having peaceful meeting but all the Heardsmen attacks in the same state has not seen on single hilux of policemen

Everywhere, oppressors are chasing freedom fighters like Kanu to eliminate them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by Shawnnn01: 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
The only oppressor you Igbos have is the dead brained Azikwe who denied your fathers n unborn children the referendum you need to break out of Nigeria. HE singlehandedly denied denied you the choice to decide your future. I wonder why you are yet to stone his entire household to death.

gidgiddy:

You dont know that freedom fighters are the most persecuted people in the world? Oppressors are everywhere who want people to remain in slavery forever. That's why they want to kill Kanu for asking that his people be given referendum so they can decide their future, that's why they locked Mandela up for 27 years, that's why the brought out 30 hilux jeeps full of policemen yesterday in Ebonyi to go after IPOB where they were having peaceful meeting but all the Heardsmen attacks in the same state has not seen on single hilux of policemen

Everywhere, oppressors are chasing freedom fighters like Kanu to eliminate them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by gidgiddy: 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
Shawnnn01:
The only oppressor you Igbos have is the dead brained Azikwe who denied your fathers n unborn children the referendum you need to break out of Nigeria. HE singlehandedly denied denied you the choice to decide your future. I wonder why you are yet to stone his entire household to death.

Dont buy into the Lagos/Ibadan expressway media that have been touting the age old lie that Zik stopped referendum from being in the constitution.

Zik is just one man. It is not possible for one man to decide what enters the constitution in a democracy. Zik may have been against referendum being in the constitution but he had only one vote. If referendum didn't enter the constitution then it means that the majority simply did not want it.

But even if referendum had been put in the constitution, that constitution has long been dead and buried since 1966. what we have now is a constitution written by the military.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by Shawnnn01: 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
but I should believe Ipob media on Awolowo killing 2 millions Igbos because he was your god that should feed your father at war ba ?

gidgiddy:

Dont buy into the Lagos/Ibadan expressway media that have been touting the age old lie that Zik stopped referendum from being in the constitution.

Zik is just one man. It is not possible for one man to decide what enters the constitution in a democracy. Zik may have been against referendum being in the constitution but he had only one vote. If referendum didn't enter the constitution then it means that the majority simply did not want it.

But even if referendum had been put in the constitution, that constitution has long been dead and buried since 1966. what we have now is a constitution written by the military.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Pictured In Front Of The White House by Yibo(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2023
gidgiddy:

poor photoshop

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10,000 PDP, NNPP Members In Kano Dump Atiku, Kwankwaso, Join Tinubu In APC / Edo Leaders Vow To Resist Attempt To Remove Oyegun / Curfew In North Affects Prices In South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.