Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

2019 AFRIMMA: Full List Of Winners - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 2019 AFRIMMA: Full List Of Winners (27465 Views)

AFRIMMA 2020: Full List Of Winners (burna Boy, Simi, Rema, Other Nigerians Win) / Headies 2019 – Full List Of Winners Of 13th Headies Awards / Davido Wins Song Of The Year & Video Of The Year At AFRIMMA 2017 | Full Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 AFRIMMA: Full List Of Winners by greggng: 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
That award has not been done yet ...I don't know where they got this fake news....
Re: 2019 AFRIMMA: Full List Of Winners by drezzyx(m): 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
fidelmarshal199:
A useless award from a stupid organisation. Everything bout the award reeks of flaws
1. Why is an African award been held in Texas, USA.
2. Best Rap Act given to Phyno?? What happened to Nasty C.
3. Killing dem that couldn't garner 50 million views on YouTube is their song of the year
4. They spoiled everything with Awarding Video of the year to that childish and lukewarm video of rema

Xenophobic citizen spotted.
Sometimes I wonder y they register themselves on a Nigerian forum and spill so much hates.
I guess they are jealous because we will always be bigger than them.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 AFRIMMA: Full List Of Winners by Copa(m): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
hamid6249:
Where is naira marley grin grin
he has Bleep off
Re: 2019 AFRIMMA: Full List Of Winners by Petdagr8t(m): 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
Congratulations Phyno Nwa mama, Rema and Burna boy nwanne

3 Likes

Re: 2019 AFRIMMA: Full List Of Winners by Vinstel: 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2019
greggng:
That award has not been done yet ...I don't know where they got this fake news....
It's been done, the one that has not been done yet is AFRIMA not AFRIMMA, they are different.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 AFRIMMA: Full List Of Winners by greggng: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
Vinstel:

It's been done, the one that has not been done yet is AFRIMA not AFRIMMA, they are different.

Why are they confusing an old man like me....? Why two awards with same name....I only hope my kanvee Adams will win something ....you endomie generation only dance to joro and fire ....my apology if you an old man ....during my days as young man I use to dance to Cindy Lopa , when it comes to disco I love wap9 ......let me not forget Madonna , nuel ....let me end here cos I am already feeling bad now....I wish things can go back to the way it use to be .....Enjoy your shaky shaku

1 Like

Re: 2019 AFRIMMA: Full List Of Winners by Kaymaxine(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2019
This is an African award...not Nigerian,yet they recognised Zlatan as "best new comer",yet bro headies gave it to someone else!!!
"Killing them" is the best song of 2019 walahi.
That song is dope...all thanks to chumarimarichupako!!!

1 Like

Re: 2019 AFRIMMA: Full List Of Winners by Princerichi0(m): 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
Them no dey give best gosple song of the year?
If I may ask, why don't they nominate gosple artist of any award? lipsrsealed
Re: 2019 AFRIMMA: Full List Of Winners by bigstan11787(m): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2019
Why on earth will kills win song of the year.. Or is song of the year no longer the hit song/most played song of the year
Re: 2019 AFRIMMA: Full List Of Winners by dejio42(m): 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
bigstan11787:
Why on earth will kills win song of the year.. Or is song of the year no longer the hit song/most played song of the year
Which song was most played? Tell mi DUMEBI and thunder locate you
Re: 2019 AFRIMMA: Full List Of Winners by deebrain(m): 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
To a large extent, this truly reflected the music scene this year. Unlike the other one...

Kudos to the organizers.

1 Like

Re: 2019 AFRIMMA: Full List Of Winners by Legendguru: 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ok
Re: 2019 AFRIMMA: Full List Of Winners by micxwell(m): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2019
Kaymaxine:
This is an African award...not Nigerian,yet they recognised Zlatan as "best new comer",yet bro headies gave it to someone else!!!
"Killing them" is the best song of 2019 walahi.
That song is dope...all thanks to chumarimarichupako!!!
Lol. Headies didn't do well for all other categories but for the Next Rated category!.. Zlatan's style of music isn't dynamic bro! And I knew Headies won't give him the Next Rated Award right from the start. By this time next year he'll start struggling.
Majority of the songs that blew weren't his, Killing Dem blew because of Burna's vibe. Without Zlatan's verse the song would still have enjoyed a lot of airplays; same goes for *Shotan by Tiwa Savage. Funny enough, Tekno floored him when it comes to catchy lines in his *Agege* track. The list is endless 'Bum Bum by Davido sef join.
The artists that collaborated with him are the real MVPs here not Zlatan. On the other hand, Rema, Joeboy & Fireboy all did their tracks alone not COLLABORATION!..

1 Like

Re: 2019 AFRIMMA: Full List Of Winners by nauto5: 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nigeria Go better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran - Peru (Official Video) / Wizkid : Sounds From The Other Side ; Album Review By A Fan / Edo Musician, Osayomore Joseph, Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.