Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Chinese Communist Government Harvesting Organs Forcefully! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chinese Communist Government Harvesting Organs Forcefully! (433 Views)

ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack / Prince Harry Says He Was Bred To Offer Spare Organs To Heir William / China Celebrates 100 Years Of The Chinese Communist Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Communist Government Harvesting Organs Forcefully! by IamBlanco(m): 10:20am On Oct 28, 2019
For those of you who are wishing for China to become world power because of your hate for the greatest nation on earth USA. Watch this video of how the Chinese communist government has been forcefully harvesting organs of her citizens and prisoners for many years. They even sell vital body organs on the internet! Is this what you want for Nigeria and indeed the world at large Think well o...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DG8jzE4wA8
Re: Chinese Communist Government Harvesting Organs Forcefully! by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:27am On Oct 28, 2019
The West and the communist like Very evil. But China and Russia have taken evil to a whole new dimension.
Re: Chinese Communist Government Harvesting Organs Forcefully! by bigl: 1:39am On Oct 29, 2019
NimrodEndOfDays:
The West and the communist like Very evil. But China and Russia have taken evil to a whole new dimension.

Can you please increase the volume?
Re: Chinese Communist Government Harvesting Organs Forcefully! by bigl: 1:40am On Oct 29, 2019
IamBlanco:
For those of you who are wishing for China to become world power because of your hate for the greatest nation on earth USA. Watch this video of how the Chinese communist government has been forcefully harvesting organs of her citizens and prisoners for many years. They even sell vital body organs on the internet! Is this what you want for Nigeria and indeed the world at large Think well o...

Thanks jare for bringing this up!

The other day on one of the threads, some people were telling me to shut up that what do I know about china/communism, etc!

I guess they will soon come here to defend their supposed "incoming world power".

If china dare become world power, we are in deep shit!

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Communist Government Harvesting Organs Forcefully! by nauto5: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nawa
Re: Chinese Communist Government Harvesting Organs Forcefully! by Mulatta(m): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
America do it to, its called obligatory if your organs are good.
Re: Chinese Communist Government Harvesting Organs Forcefully! by cnboy90(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
IamBlanco:

Oh, I'm Chinese,I live in China, so where can I buy human organs?

Address?

Telephone?

Contacts?

Cost?
Re: Chinese Communist Government Harvesting Organs Forcefully! by cnboy90(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
bigl:

Thanks jare for bringing this up!

The other day on one of the threads, some people were telling me to shut up that what do I know about china/communism, etc!

I guess they will soon come here to defend their supposed "incoming world power".

If china dare become world power, we are in deep shit!
China --

Permanent members of UNSC,

The NPT legally owns nuclear weapons.

The world's second largest economy.

The third largest military force in the world.

RMB(Chinese currency) is the IMF's elite reserve currency. Enjoy special drawing rights (SDR).

。。。
Baby, tell you a secret... Even if China is not a world power now, it can still destroy your country.
But as a Chinese, I want to know - when do we claim to be a "world power"?
Re: Chinese Communist Government Harvesting Organs Forcefully! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
IamBlanco:

China can never become a world power. China is still a third world country. Most of the companies in China are owned by the USA, the USA control there economic that's why they still transact in dollar.
Re: Chinese Communist Government Harvesting Organs Forcefully! by cnboy90(m): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
beamtopola:

China can never become a world power. China is still a third world country. Most of the companies in China are owned by the USA, the USA control there economic that's why they still transact in dollar.
RMB(Chinese currency) is the IMF's elite reserve currency. The third largest international currency in the world. Enjoy special drawing rights (SDR).

And, we didn't say we wanted to be "world power." Again, we didn't say that.
Re: Chinese Communist Government Harvesting Organs Forcefully! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
cnboy90:

RMB(Chinese currency) is the IMF's elite reserve currency. The third largest international currency in the world. Enjoy special drawing rights (SDR).

And, we didn't say we wanted to be "world power." Again, we didn't say that.

China's president's daughter is at Harvard. That's a big warning sign

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/10/chinas_presidents_daughter_is_at_harvard_thats_a_big_warning_sign.html#ixzz63qtLhzev
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

(1) (Reply)

President Donald J Trump Full Speech After The Iranian Attack On US Base In Iraq / "Glory to the God of Israel" / The ������ Goodies From The Rwanda Govt. To It's People As A Result Of The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.