Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack (19469 Views)

Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas / Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics) / Protests In Tehran After Iran Admits Shooting Down Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Holiness2100: 1:55pm On Apr 16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQLc_J1vk2c?si=W1BB_k4XQ7RE6pte
CLEARLY AND FORCEFULLY!!
ISRAEL WILL RESPOND TO THE IRANIAN ATTACK

After about two days of deliberations and repeated efforts from the US to lower tensions, Israel said it has decided to attack Iran in retaliation of its massive drone strike over the weekend

ISRAEL said it's decided to attack Tehran "CLEARLY and FORCEFULLY," and is preparing multiple warplanes to carry out the strike, according to reports.

The decision comes after two war cabinet meetings in which Israeli leaders huddled to decide how the Jewish nation would respond to the unprecedented strike that consisted of 350 suicide drones and missiles. The plan was widely picked up in local media, according to Israel's Channel 12.

The media outlet said Israel's air force, which is made up of US-made F-16, F-15 and F-35 fighter jets, is reportedly preparing for a counteroffensive against the rogue Islamic State, though no specific date or timeline was provided at this time. The planned retaliatory attack is meant to convey a message that Israel "will not allow an attack of that magnitude against it to pass without a reaction.”

ISRAELI leaders still maintain they are not looking to expand the conflict, despite blatantly ignoring US President Joe Biden who said Washington wouldn't support a counteroffensive. Biden and other allies have implored the Jewish nation to practice restraint, explicitly asking Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to not respond to Iran's attack.

Israeli officials have been quick to promise a response to Saturday's assault, but just as loath to explain just what it would look like.

Israel's military chief Lt. Gen Herzi Halevi doubled down on Israel's decision, promising Iran's aggression "will be met with a response" while also declining to provide any further details or indicate a date or time.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/israel-vows-take-revenge-clearly-32594398.amp

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Holiness2100: 1:55pm On Apr 16
JERICHO 3 : The First ISRAELI Intercontineral Ballistic Missile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLOeW4OxJdI?si=2rmunsdwxOfk7qQt

10 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Righteousness2(m): 1:59pm On Apr 16
The Word of GOD, the Holy BIBLE the Most Trusted and Proven guide for all Humanity is playing out Live Before our Eyes.
The world is Heading to Armaggedon.

We might just be on the Verge of the Fulfilment of Jeremiah PROPHECY of ELAM!
Elam today is a location of one of iran's biggest Nuclear facility.

Jeremiah 49:35-37.
Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Behold, I will break the bow of Elam, the chief of their might.
And upon Elam will I bring the four winds from the four quarters of heaven, and will scatter them toward all those winds; and there shall be no nation whither the outcasts of Elam shall not come.
For I will cause Elam to be dismayed before their enemies, and before them that seek their life: and I will bring evil upon them, even my fierce anger, saith the Lord; and I will send the sword after them, till I have consumed them:

Summary of the Prophecy.

1) BRING DISASTER upon them, MY FIERCE ANGER

2) DESTROY from there the KING and the PRINCES,

3) BREAK THE BOW of ELAM, The FOREMOST of THEIR MIGHT,( Today could infer Iran's Nuclear Program)

4) bring the 4 WINDS From the four quarters of heaven,

5) SCATTER THEM toward all those winds, (GLOBAL worldwide dispersion as a humanitarian crisis)

6) cause ELAM to BE DISMAYED before THEIR ENEMIES and before those who seek their life,

7) SEND THE SWORD after them (military attack) Until I have CONSUMED THEM.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Be on Alert! Be Watchful ! Be Prayer!
This World is Heading to Armaggedon!
The Snatching away of the Saints ( THE RAPTURE) is so much Close.

If you Value your soul in Eternity, now is the time to quit all nonsense living and lifestyles and get Serious with GOD.
Now is the time to Live every secs in Conciousness of your Eternity.

Now is the Time to BELIEVE, SURRENDER completely and Live for JESUS CHRIST.

They that Have Ears to Hear , Let them Hear.

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Zee0007: 2:03pm On Apr 16
When Isreal starts now. They will start playing the victim card by shouting "justice for Iran."

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by misreal(m): 2:10pm On Apr 16
God abeg,we no need war oh..
Those saying israel is scared to respond,shey una don see am.
Can Iran withstand 300misiles?
Omo I don tire for war abeg

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Blossomcresty(m): 2:13pm On Apr 16
Last last WW3 has kicked off officially.

The effect will be massive for all nation.

Even my country when nor go fight, go still suffer economic hardship ...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by SeeWahala: 2:13pm On Apr 16
Awesome. Normally who price must pay cool

Later one useless islamic terrorist sympathiser go open thread dey yarn say Israel don chicken out lol say dem no go retaliate again grin

I don Mark them down, once the retaliation begin I go dey monitor their monikers to tell them ntoor when they start crying genocide

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by EreluRoz: 2:13pm On Apr 16
World war III is here. You guys won't see it coming

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Dittodat: 2:13pm On Apr 16
Clowns.
Without the help of the US, UK, France, Jordan, and others, Israel would have been on fire by now.
Even with their help, Iran was still able to strike and damage the Israeli air base.
The US have now said that they will not help next time.
Let the apartheid terrorist state of Israel try another nonsense and Iran will give it back to them harder.

100 Likes 19 Shares

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Decentdave(m): 2:13pm On Apr 16
R
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by oluwaseyi0: 2:14pm On Apr 16
Nairaland resident terrorists will soon start crying

Let the victim mentality start

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by BucketMan: 2:14pm On Apr 16
Good. Iran has always wanted to go to war with Israel as they are allies of Palestine, so now that they've set the ball rolling i hope Israel burns them to the ground.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by olarent: 2:14pm On Apr 16
We wait them, but the should know clearly that Iran is also a big player in war.

26 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by jmoore(m): 2:15pm On Apr 16
Those clowns hailing Iran, go and buy your bucket of tears. Because una go pump tears tire.

Precision is the trademark of Israel. Iran go collect wotowoto.

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by MaziObinnaokija: 2:15pm On Apr 16
cool
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Stevenson20: 2:15pm On Apr 16
Iran don buy market at an affordable price but they don't know yet.

All terrorist countries must be dealt with without mercy.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by jaxxy(m): 2:15pm On Apr 16
Lets have peace
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by bonechamberlain(m): 2:16pm On Apr 16
angry Ignorant people who don't understand international politics would come here to start the Israeli is powerful anthem.

Firstly it's on record that Iran is the first country to attack Israel directly, destroying some infrastructures. Unlike Israel attacking Iranian proxies.

Secondly - the Israeli's and it's ignorant supporters make so much noise about the Iron dome (a system that cost over 1 billion dollars to build and also very expensive to maintain) but had to depend on Jordanian, UK and the U.S fighter jets and all manner of military assistance to thwart the Iranian attack.

Thirdly, If Israel is going to attack Iran, it would definitely happen with an agreement between Iran, Israel and the U.S. The attack would be to save the Israeli regime from ridicule. The attack by Iran exposed Israel as no one has ever contemplated such direct attacks, leaving that unanswered would be a slap to the Israelis and all their noise about being a super power.

Fourthly - there are so many underground and backdoor diplomatic moves going on between Iran, Israel, the U.S and possibly Russia to prevent escalation. Even before the attack by Iran the aforementioned powers were aware of the attack on time, that's why they were able to intercept those Iranian missiles.

Israel is punching way above it's weight in the international system and I believe this Iranian strike would ensure some brain reset. Even the U.S is becoming tired of Netanyahu and his fellow extremist in West Jerusalem.

Modified - Religion has truly dealt with Nigerians. It's unfortunate.

Some people don't even know how the present day Israel started. They would say it's a divine work 😁. The below letter is the genesis of the constant crisis we have in the middle east today.

36 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by MaziObinnaokija: 2:16pm On Apr 16
cool KILL em ALL TERRORISTS angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by IhateYouMan: 2:16pm On Apr 16
Glory to ISRAEL.

Defeat to all RADICAL ISLAMISTS.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by SeeWahala: 2:16pm On Apr 16
jmoore:
Those clowns hailing Iran, go and buy your bucket of tears.

Na GeePee tank we go use pack their tears when time reach 😹

And e go must full throway cheesy

10 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Dream25: 2:16pm On Apr 16
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by lexy2014: 2:17pm On Apr 16
Zee0007:
When Isreal starts now. They will start playing the victim card by shouting "justice for Iran."

Iran's attack was a complete failure. why not move on? why go start another fight that will not address or solve any problem?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Karlman: 2:17pm On Apr 16
Good
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by IhateYouMan: 2:17pm On Apr 16
Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by alcuin(m): 2:17pm On Apr 16
Same Israel that needs community efforts to save their asses are the ones talking tough.

For once, let the Western powers let Israel fight alone so we can really gauge their strength.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Hamzaay(m): 2:18pm On Apr 16
Clearly Isreal is blabbing. Toothless dogs. You can't attack a country embassy and expect them not to retaliate.

And for those that will quote me saying head slammer. Remember Jesus is the oga kpata-kpata of head slammers Matthew 26:39

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Nobleou(m): 2:18pm On Apr 16
War is bad...

Human activities could end this world someday

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by mushroomFarm: 2:18pm On Apr 16
SeeWahala:
Awesome. Normally who price must pay cool

Later one useless islamic terrorist sympathiser go open thread dey yarn say Israel don chicken out lol say dem no go retaliate again grin

I don Mark them down, once the retaliation begin I go dey monitor their monikers to tell them ntoor when they start crying genocide
grin grin grin grin I feel you bro

5 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by emperor4love(m): 2:18pm On Apr 16
No be by who start first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack by Dream25: 2:18pm On Apr 16
Zee0007:
It's not about noise, Iran is waiting for them..

9 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How African Parents Act On Halloween Night / Nevada Supreme Court Rejects Trump Campaign's Appeal, Affirms Biden's Win / UAE Intercepts Two Houthi Ballistic Missiles Over Abu Dhabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.