Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

6 Reasons Why You Need Braces - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Reasons Why You Need Braces (25087 Views)

How To Know You Need Braces / I Need Dental Braces Madly, I Can't Keep Up Anymore. / Cost Of Dental Braces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Braces by capricornlady: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
EmekaMD:
that my post was made long ago and so my retainers are off and my teeth look awesome now.

I'm not sure how much im 9ja if thats where you are inquiring from. Had mine done in another country.

Braces are painful at first, but they feel more comfortable with time. When you take them off you feel pain again because the teeth would try to move back to initial positions.

Teeth would try to move back without retainers. which is why you get retainers immediately after getting off braces ..
Thanks..just wanted to have an idea for the cost of Retainers.
Re: 6 Reasons Why You Need Braces by DaTruths: 12:35am On Dec 13, 2023
EmekaMD:
Ask me about braces.
Im wearing mine presently

Did it work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Corpses In Lagos Await To Be Reunited Back Home / Steps You Should Take In Case Of An LPG Cylinder Gas Leak / Nigerian Doctors Wait As Indian Doctors Gain Approval To Practice In US, Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.