Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Lionel Messi Finally Names Ronaldo As Best Striker In History - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Finally Names Ronaldo As Best Striker In History (561 Views)

EPL: Michael Owen Names Ronaldo, Henry In His All-Time Greatest XI (Full List) / EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers / Messi Finally Returns To Training After Confirming He'll Stay At Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Finally Names Ronaldo As Best Striker In History by queenonyebiri1(f): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2019
Barcelona captain, Lionel Messi has named Ronaldo Nazario de Lima as his best striker in the history of the game.

Ronaldo had won the hearts of many fans across world with his dribbling skills, as well as power and precision in front of goal.

Highlights of his illustrious football career include winning the 2002 World Cup with Brazil in Japan.

Asked who he thinks is the best striker of all time, Messi snubbed his closest rival Cristiano Ronaldo and his teammate Luis Suarez.

Messi told TyC Sports:

Ronaldo [Nazario] was a phenomenon, Of all the strikers I ever saw, he was the best. He was impressive.

Image result for Ronaldo Nazario de Lima

Speaking on his best strike partner for Barcelona, Messi said:

Ronaldinho helped me a lot. I came into the dressing room at 16-17 years of age, seeing all those footballing giants made it tough.

But he mentored me and made me feel comfortable, and I loosened up. Afterwards on the pitch, I always looked for him but we didn’t have many years to enjoy together. Besides, we didn’t play as much at that time. I would have liked to play more with Ronaldinho.

I have played five years with Luis Suárez. Playing every 3 days, you get used to each other and play by heart. We have children of the same age, spend our lives together every day, and the relationship is growing ever stronger.

https://www.queensmail.com/2019/10/lionel-messi-finally-names-ronaldo-as.html

Source: [url]QUEENSMAIL.COM[/url]

Re: Lionel Messi Finally Names Ronaldo As Best Striker In History by nauto5: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
Are You Sure
Re: Lionel Messi Finally Names Ronaldo As Best Striker In History by Ifiegboria(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
The real G.O.A.T.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Finally Names Ronaldo As Best Striker In History by danot1030: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
People who knows the worth of value are putting their money on CR700 in footfall, advertisements, endorsements and Instagram. Miscreants are shouting Messi on nairaland, even Messi knows that one person that dwarfs his value is CR700, otherwise he could have been a hot cake in the market of entertainment and endorsement.

Ronaldo is better than Messi, his worth says it all.

(1) (Reply)

Arteta's Signature Was All Over Arsenal In Manchester United Victory - Oliseh / Selfish Ronaldo Doesn’t Make Gerrard’s All-time Team / Sadio Mané's Humility Triggers An Imam Of A Liverpool Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.