Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found (19289 Views)

Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class / Olajide Rilwan Lekan: Medical Graduate Without "B" Grade From Russia University / Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
How the thing reach suya stand.. dem wan use am wrap suya.. ohh na so people certificates done wrap suya tire grin grin they need to question abooki
Re: Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found by Erastuslove: 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nigerians know the certificate they are looking for not this one I beg.....
Re: Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found by four4: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
Please check am well if it is not our president own ooooo
Re: Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found by RenHub: 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
Put it on fb. Someone that knows him might reach out. Tag many peeps. That was how I misplaced my international passport. Found it on fb. May God continually bless that lady's soul

1 Like

Re: Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found by Omonaijani: 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
Re: Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found by ikwedim(m): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
Please how can I get my original result of GCE I sat twiz
Re: Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found by Buffalo2(m): 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
How are we sure it's not "Oluwole" certificate cos going by his date of birth and the year he suppose write his O' level, WAEC hasn't upgraded to this type of certificate. Moreso, I can't find it the name of school on that "paper". So the authenticity of the "certificate" is in doubt.
Re: Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
HE FAILS ENGLISH THAT'S WHY HE NO NEED AM AGAIN
Re: Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found by bonnyhope: 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
Buffalo2:
How are we sure it's not "Oluwole" certificate cos going by his date of birth and the year he suppose write his O' level, WAEC hasn't upgdraded to this type of certificate. Moreso, I can't find it the name of school on that "paper". So the authenticity of the "certificate" is in doubt.

do you expect to see name of school on GCE result?

it is not may/june, it is december and is clearly written on it
Re: Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found by sharpwriter(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
sesaan:
Instead if him to use his real name on all his social media handles, you will see them putting up names like Mr. Ade freshmoney or billionaire guy.. that's how destiny will just pass some people by.. wish he finds his certificate

Oga nla baba Jay.. Lol cheesy
Re: Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found by Arijude(m): 6:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
sesaan:
Instead if him to use his real name on all his social media handles, you will see them putting up names like Mr. Ade freshmoney or billionaire guy.. that's how destiny will just pass some people by.. wish he finds his certificate
itz starboy, itz Terry, itz youngmoney

1 Like

Re: Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found by Buffalo2(m): 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
bonnyhope:

do you expect to see name of school on GCE result?

it is not may/june, it is december and is clearly written on it
Oh! Thanks
Re: Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found by Taduma1(f): 6:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
My lil bro lost all his credentials to last ASUU strike at the park and up till date we couldn't find it. Happy for this Aliyu guy

1 Like

Re: Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found by TPound(m): 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
Maybe he lost it...
Maybe he was robbed of his belongings which included these certificate...
Maybe he died and the family saw no need to still keep it,hence, selling it off to them suya men...
Maybe he sold it himself because he's hungry and there's no money to buy food and he feels the certificate is useless...
Maybe...
Just maybe...
Re: Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found by godwon01(m): 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nice results. He must have graduated from one of the Nigerian universities by now. I think he lost the original certificate when he was making photocopies of his credentials to be included on his JAMB form or probably his bag that contained the certificate was snatched from him by thief's in Lagos Island.
Re: Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found by frozen70g(f): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
For the sake that he made good grades, pls @ op post it to waec twitter page, he will be located they have their addresses and contact details

1 Like

Re: Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found by Legendguru: 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found by TheCork(m): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
Taduma1:
My lil bro lost all his credentials to last ASUU strike at the park and up till date we couldn't find it. Happy for this Aliyu guy

Do u want 200 naira, cash for a quick 1 minutes job? This is yor big shance cheesy
Re: Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found by sinkhole: 3:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
TPound:
Maybe he lost it...
Maybe he was robbed of his belongings which included these certificate...
Maybe he died and the family saw no need to still keep it,hence, selling it off to them suya men...
Maybe he sold it himself because he's hungry and there's no money to buy food and he feels the certificate is useless...
Maybe...
Just maybe...
I was thinking you were making sense till I read the bolded grin
Re: Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found by TheCork(m): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
Taduma1:
Don't you think 200naira is too much for 1 minute job

Baby I dint ask u for story & I ain't hear to sell groundnut...do u want 200 naira (cash,) for 1 minutes job or not gadddemit? Why do u homebase chicks answer a question with a questions dymmit. YES OR NO? angry
Re: Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found by TPound(m): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
sinkhole:
I was thinking you were making sense till I read the bolded grin

In this buhari era...anything can happen grin

Like a customer that wants to buy 2010 Honda crisstour for 1m grin
Re: Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found by TheCork(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
Taduma1:
Yes, when am i getting paid

angry
Re: Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found by TheCork(m): 12:19am On Sep 02, 2020
Taduma1:
Waiting for the payment

Cool. Show me the booobsi nah cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Very Sad When I Had A B, Says Graduate With 4.99 Cgpa / Jamb Cancels Result And Portal Is Being Closed / Covenant University Expels 200 Students For Missing Church Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.