Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself (43724 Views)

Kenyan Man Shoots Wife Dead Before Committing Suicide (Photos) / Ben Okigbo: Nigerian Doctor Shoots His Wife Dead & Commits Suicide In America / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by Badonasty(m): 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
I sure say na infidelity go cause am

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by Bustincole(m): 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
Eemo pelebe
Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by Omonaijani: 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by four4: 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
Na somebody like this will not kill ordinary persons on the street without blinking of eyes for one second? If he can do this for his wife in the present of there children, PLEASE DON'T AGUE WITH NIGERIA POLICE WITH GUN IN HIS HAND IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE YOUNG EITHER YOU ARE RIGHT OR WRONG, because THEY ARE BADLY TRAINED
Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by wisdomeze(m): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
Skyfornia:
Nawao...disband the whole of Nigerian police and start recruiting new officers with sanity and good school certificate minimum of HND or it's equivalent.

na certificate be humanity? abi you want just free style.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by batstan(m): 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
One of the fastest way to kill a man, sleep with his wife. A lot of men can't handle it.
Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by Joystark(f): 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
Alot of people are driving the edge of a knife cry

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by adenigga(m): 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
Amstupid:
grin

Na Igbo pipu,,, their head don flat finish dey cover their eyes grin

Please, let's be courteous.

This post has nothing to do with ethnic content, why are you now digressing.

Funny enough the woman is from kogi, though the husband state was not stated.

Let's stare clear of being a tribal jingoist!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by adecz: 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
Case closed!!

But why?? sad sad sad sad
Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2019
Why should he kill the woman? If the marriage was not working again, simply let her go.
Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by DEHVEHLOP(m): 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
Amstupid:
grin

This one you did was very bad aswear!

Igbos are the most beautiful (in mind and deeds) tribe in Nigeria. I'm not Igbo but I just love them...

Anyway, YOUR MONIKER SAYS IT ALL...
Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by bonnyhope: 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
kolarboi83:
I may sound stupid to some but I must say I can’t blame the man, right from my Uni days, I knew too well that some Men can’t stand the fact that their woman is cheating on them and they would find it difficult to handle the situation in a calm manner.
Though he took the wrong actions, I feel for both of them. May their souls rest in perfect peace

i dont know why women are so loose these days including the legally married ones
Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by farem: 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
Skyfornia:
Nawao...disband the whole of Nigerian police and start recruiting new officers with sanity and good school certificate minimum of HND or it's equivalent.

...and the sacked ones will become highway robbers!
Good, myopic thinking.
Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by xana101: 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
When a man cheats. Time would heal d pain. But once a woman cheats. It may cause death. Wife’s be carefully
Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by AmazingELixir: 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Make him and the wife continue their banter for the afterlife.

Police very strange set of people
Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by agbitaj(m): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
We would have more criminals in the street undecided
Skyfornia:
Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by koolpal(m): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
My colleague and some deluded people type rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
they dont know that all the monies they extort from people are accompanied with curses, people wey dey marry police must be prayer warriors or have majority share in babalawo.
Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
CastedAyo:
Two persons are dead in Ikoyi prison barracks Lagos State barracks after a man, a policeman fatally shot his wife, a prison wardress and then himself, Igbere TV reports.

According to an exclusive report reaching Igbere TV, the wardress identified as Peace Edward, a mother of two was killed after she had closed from work, retired home on Sunday, October 27.

The husband went for her and shot her before the very eyes of their two children.

The tragic incident reportedly happened around 9
to 10 pm. Igbere TV learnt that at the time of incident, Peace was donned in a black gown/dress with a gold cap.

Igbere TV gathers that Mrs Edward, before her tragic death was attached to the intelligence department of the Nigeria Correctional Service.

A source reliably disclosed to Igbere TV that before the incident, Mrs Edward, from Kogi state left her husband following infidelity allegations her by the husband.

This is coming after the same intelligence unit headed by Assistant Comptroller general of Correctional service (the new name of the prison service) left Ikoyi Prison on Friday to investigate the alleged corruption in the prison service by Fisayo Soyombo, Igbere TV reports.

Soyombo spent five days in a cell at Pedro Police Station, Shomolu, Lagos and eight days in Ikoyi prison.

The journalist assumed the name Ojo Olajumoke during his investigation which exposed corruption in Nigeria’s prisons and judicial system.

The team who came to investigate the alleged corruption comprises of ACG, ACP and ASp.

http://igberetvnews.com/1094802/breaking-police-officer-shoots-wife-dead-ikoyi-prison-barracks-kills-self/

Case adjourned on earth. Final hearing in heaven. Court!
Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
Cryomancer:
A very good development... Karma is just starting with them.

You can't keep extorting the public and expect to live a happy and fruitful life......

More curse upon every policeman out there.... May they die a very painful and sorrowful death.

No RIP to waste..... Rot in hell instead.
You're such an uneducated fooool

If it would help let me educate a little; Not all policemen work in crime division

There police doctor's
police engineers
police nurses
police pilots

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by mechanics(m): 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
A very unfortunate incident.
Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
CastedAyo:
Two persons are dead in Ikoyi prison barracks Lagos State barracks after a man, a policeman fatally shot his wife, a prison wardress and then himself, Igbere TV reports.

According to an exclusive report reaching Igbere TV, the wardress identified as Peace Edward, a mother of two was killed after she had closed from work, retired home on Sunday, October 27.

The husband went for her and shot her before the very eyes of their two children.

The tragic incident reportedly happened around 9
to 10 pm. Igbere TV learnt that at the time of incident, Peace was donned in a black gown/dress with a gold cap.

Igbere TV gathers that Mrs Edward, before her tragic death was attached to the intelligence department of the Nigeria Correctional Service.

A source reliably disclosed to Igbere TV that before the incident, Mrs Edward, from Kogi state left her husband following infidelity allegations her by the husband.

This is coming after the same intelligence unit headed by Assistant Comptroller general of Correctional service (the new name of the prison service) left Ikoyi Prison on Friday to investigate the alleged corruption in the prison service by Fisayo Soyombo, Igbere TV reports.

Soyombo spent five days in a cell at Pedro Police Station, Shomolu, Lagos and eight days in Ikoyi prison.

The journalist assumed the name Ojo Olajumoke during his investigation which exposed corruption in Nigeria’s prisons and judicial system.

The team who came to investigate the alleged corruption comprises of ACG, ACP and ASp.

http://igberetvnews.com/1094802/breaking-police-officer-shoots-wife-dead-ikoyi-prison-barracks-kills-self/

Hmmm....this pics took me down memory lane. Ikoyi barracks ha! Popularly known as Lagos state where we officers children used to play with old armoured vehicles and catapillars from ancient times thats been packed long before we were born.

Remember those days when we used to stand at this window (reception) and wait to see dad in his office. The then comptroller general, Ogunmola (dads colleague and best friend) would dash us money.
Those days when life was very peaceful.

Why warder and wardress go even marry sef? So annoying.
Despite how my father urged is to join NPS, none of us gree o hehehe...
Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by notoriousbabe: 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
Skyfornia:
yinmu. It won't change anything. Corruption is in the DNA of most Nigerians including some children. As far as corruption is concerned in Nigeria, forget it

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by davillian(m): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
When I say Nigerian police are mad.
Tell me that this kind of person can not kill you for f you refuse to give him your phone.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by 24kmagic: 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
If you check am may be this guy no even apply this police work sef. But because he knows someone that knows another person, he got recruited.

This is the result.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by Smilingjoe4(m): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
Look at ur life they way u are talking in public domain. Monkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by Comedian2019: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
Awol1:
Who gives these guys rifle to take home?

Shouldn't they be submitting it at the stations?
That's the result of indiscipline in the Police.
Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by keryj(f): 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
Amstupid:
grin

Kogi state is an Igboland now right?
Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by Franchise21(m): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
Amstupid:
grin

You're the perfect definition of your moniker
Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by Cryomancer: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
You're such an uneducated fooool

If it would help let me educate a little; Not all policemen work in crime division

There police doctor's
police engineers
police nurses
police pilots

Jokes on you Sir.... Mr educated, I've said what I've said and if it pains you so much, you can join the police force too and die a sorrowful death.

All policemen will forever remain miserable. It's a curse. Deal with it or you quit the job if you're one.
Re: Police Officer Shoots His Wife Dead In Ikoyi Prison Barracks, Kills Himself by KayCee92(m): 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nigerian Prison [/b] service[b] grin. That service always amazes me grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Zaria, Puts His Hands Inside Her Vagina / Young Guy Killed In Edo After An Ambush By Suspected Cultists. Graphic Photos / Busted: "Wicked One Chance" Taxi Driver Nabbed In Abuja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.