Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Mum On Her Birthday (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Mum On Her Birthday (photo) (990 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Steps Out With His Twin Babies (photo) / Comedian Akpororo Shares Photos Of His Twin Babies / Akpororo Builds A New House. AY Congratulates Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Mum On Her Birthday (photo) by Freshgossip: 11:56am On Oct 28, 2019
Comedian Akpororo took to his Instagram page to celebrate his mother who turns a year older today. Sharing her photo, he wrote;

Happy birthday to the world best mum you are heavens sent, thanks for all your prayers and advice, I pray for God to protect you and give you good health, long life is your portion, fresh anointing upon your head #roronation help me celebrate my mum
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4J_bEchEka

Source:
http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/10/comedian-akpororo-celebrates-his-mum-on.html?m=1

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Mum On Her Birthday (photo) by Freshgossip: 11:57am On Oct 28, 2019
He wrote;

Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Mum On Her Birthday (photo) by sainam: 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
HBD
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Mum On Her Birthday (photo) by mamajj17(f): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
Wow, wish u got yr Mummy's Beauty Mr Akpororo grin grin, Happy Birthday Ma
Re: Comedian Akpororo Celebrates His Mum On Her Birthday (photo) by nauto5: 11:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
I see

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Have A Life Anymore. I Want My Old Life Back - Mercy Eke Cries / Why I Left My Ex-husband -actress Yvonne Jegede / Ultimate Love - Double Chris Plan To Fight Obiebi For Doing This To Them Last Su

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.