Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary (351 Views)

Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by Emperor2463(m): 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
It's Omoni Oboli and husband's 19th wedding anniversary today and she says she will pick him all over again. While celebrating their love and thanking him for loving her unconditionally, she took to Instagram to say;

''Do you know what today is? It’s our anniversary �������
My boyfriend, my lover, my baby daddy, my husband, my best friend ���
Happy anniversary bestie @nnamdioboli. It’s been 19 years of you loving me unconditionally. Only you can be who you are to me. I’d go a 100 more years with you my forever love. God was looking out for me when he sent you to me. I love you to infinity and beyond �''

https://legitnewsblog..com/2019/10/omoni-oboli-and-husband-nnamdi.html

Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by Monaco2(m): 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
cool
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by Depressed101: 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
This woman too set abeg... Baba God, you no say me i for like true love o... Nor be say person just wake uo dey form hardman o.. Na because we dey fear love... Abeg still do am for me
Re: Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary by nauto5: 12:36am On Oct 30, 2019
I am learning

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B To Visit Nigeria For First Time / Banky W Announce Return To Music With New Album In 2020 / Nollywood Actor Saidi Balogun Loses Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.