Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,155 members, 7,842,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) (33988 Views)

Governor El-Rufai Visits Wike To Commission Roads (Photos) / 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) / Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by davillian(m): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
That's Victoria island
Close to bonny camp bustop..
I don't have anything to say

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by yusufmurry: 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
And he didn't point this time.

#Pointus Pilate
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by remele2(f): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
Sanwo okuta.... Sanwo okute,,, sanwo stone sanwo the stone Man... All ur road dey make me buy tire every 1month

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2019
Shibaraba:
I swear this baba is on nairaland. Watch his hands. He is keeping them close either at akimbo or twisting his fingers. Highest wey he do na wave.

He no gree point! Hahahahaha. Cheeeeeeeee. Social media.

If you're reading this sir dm. Ideas full my head. Big ones
i think you are right,someone told him about us(the Village people) doing consultation on hin matter here on Nairaland.

He is now very meticulous,Baba sanwo, please we need serious intervention around iyanapaja oooooo, BRT ,wether old Zongzing chinko or the marcopolo one from yaba _iyanapaja and oshodi-iyanapa,the buses operated by labour (iyanapaja-yaba) is not properly done,no organization of the buses,few buses,layeness,those yellow buses are seriously milking people to the Bone.
People are seriously suffering along these routes.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by shogsman(m): 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
chukwunedum150:
Seun Osewa will not kill us. Who
else noticed that the like button is
no longer working?
It is working,I just liked and unliked your comment now cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
Haaaaa,Nigerians sha,if he does monitor,una go talk,now wetin,oga sanwo,please you self,we need mega project,like red ,blue rail network.
Na train fit enlist Lasgidi to world class statusoooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by sunsewa16: 6:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pontius Pilate grin lagosians una no go kill person.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
miteolu:
Like Bollywood movie. Spending precious time with Local Government work

You speak my mind!
Until we allow Local government to function in this country, nothing is going to work.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by Shalom043(m): 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
But I like the fact that he did not carry battalion of police with him. The truth is that it difficult to satisfy Nigerians. Please go and buy ticket and contest for governor. Some criticize both bad and good things. Nawaooo
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by kelvine(m): 7:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
You are really smart with your comment.
Just in case, I mean just in case Baba DM you.
Abeg DM me too, me sef get ideas plenty.

Shibaraba:
I swear this baba is on nairaland. Watch his hands. He is keeping them close either at akimbo or twisting his fingers. Highest wey he do na wave.

He no gree point! Hahahahaha. Cheeeeeeeee. Social media.

If you're reading this sir dm. Ideas full my head. Big ones
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by godwon01(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
Some roads are under the jurisdiction of the local authority but the local authorities had failed their people woefully . If local authorities repair their communities roads , the major roads that links the state together will be easy for the state government. Then the federal government will now face the federal roads that links the states roads together. What some of this chairmen of this council don't realize is that they are destroying their political careers and their family name. Some of them that has the opportunity of ruling their domain before are in serious abject poverty. People always issued a course on them any time they left the office and the course always Hunt them for life ,including their children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
AryaSand:
The Chief Pointer of Lagos trying so hard not to point.

Whenever I see your post, I think of one night
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by Giftexx: 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2019
Fashola the pace setter
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by iswallker(m): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
Tot they said he is a mental patient..

OK maybe he had not taken his met today... undecided
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by godwon01(m): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
May I used this opportunity to inform Sanwoolu to visit Ajagbadi, okoko Maiko ,Alaba road, Imude road after the round about. From that round about of Imude , the people there don't pray for the government. If Sanwoolu can send one of his assistant there , the person will shed tears. It is a neglected areas and the roads their need urgent repairs If he can do that roads for them, I assured him the support of the people for his second term ambition .

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by Yebosola(m): 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2019
doctokwus:
This one has no job and has no clue how to govern.
He is spending precious governor's time inspecting REHABILITATION work on a STREET.
Even the lands and roads Director General(DG) has to be extremely jobless to be doing this,talkless a governor of Lagos State.

Haters never disappoint,am sure your from kerosene sharing region,remove the logs in your eyes.Hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by godwon01(m): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
Giftexx:
Fashola the pace setter
Nice governor. Nobody can rival his achievements in Lagos state. He touched all the remote areas and everybody felt his impact when he was in power. I don't see Sanwoolu to match him in all ramifications. Let wait and see after four years. We may be wright or wrong at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by osuagwumike(m): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2019
chukwunedum150:
Seun Osewa will not kill us. Who else noticed that the like button is no longer working?
chai see likes strategy

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by Yebosola(m): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
mechanics:
Then which roads was Ambode doing during his time since almost all the roads in Lagos State are not motorable.

God bless u wise man,help me asking people vilifying Sanwoolu,people's memories are so short,I remembered who same Ambode mounted the seat,they were calling him names,Orobo Governor/Tinubu puppet,free the guy,if Ambode work on the road,how come it was dilapidated within 4 years? I know Tinubu's hatred has beclouded the sense of judgment of a lot of them from the other side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
remele2:
Sanwo okuta.... Sanwo okute,,, sanwo stone sanwo the stone Man... All ur road dey make me buy tire every 1month

Potholes don finish you.. you cant dodge all. Quite crazy. Some people's own,it is engine protector getting to tear off
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by Giftexx: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
godwon01:
Nice governor. Nobody can rival his achievements in Lagos state. He touched all the remote areas and everybody felt his impact when he was in power. I don't see Sanwoolu to match him in all ramifications. Let wait and see after four years. We may be wright or wrong at the end of the day.

Inspecting road patches isn't a good sign.

Perhaps there isn't much work left to be done in Lagos
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
Sorry you made mistake, you wanted to mention your governor in Abia state as it is finished
Lagos leads while others follow.quote author=Solsix post=83533940]It is finished for lagosians. So this is what a whole Lagos State governor is inspecting. Those who supported Ambode removal over to you.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by Chicastle: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
But wait oo. What did all this politicians studied in school self. Do we have any engineer that's a politician? because the way some governor's and president metweew ( which president I dey talk again) I mean some governor's and some ministers inspecting road and they keep moping at ordinary Asphalt as if nah shit . may be oyibo should kuku tell them small. Carry hand pit for waste .go and install power supply for Lagos so that business can be flexible to the masses. They should stop deceiving us with road construction. I no no where we dey go self. At 70 years, Nigeria is not supposed be talking of roads especially governor's they should doing repairs and overhauling and focus on electricity
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by mozona(m): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2019
this guy no get work
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by doctokwus: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
Yebosola:

Haters never disappoint,am sure your from kerosene sharing region,remove the logs in your eyes.Hypocrite.
Pitiable sycophant.
Your education,if you have any,is wasted;and your brain,if it still works,is better donated to research purposes because it's obviously is of no use.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by litaninja(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
What is the "point" of him going around, causing traffic on the roads and doing this crap? No local government chairmen? No head of works?
Government is about institutionalizing systems and procedures, he doesn't have to do this.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by Omoawoke: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
Pilate Pointus
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by Goovo(m): 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
IbyOneGod:
He has forgotten to carry his pointer kikiki
dat because he read all the comments on nairaland
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by Goovo(m): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
yusufmurry:
And he didn't point this time.

#Pointus Pilate
dat becos he reads comments here on nairaland
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by mywells: 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2019
No programs no projects, quite gullible.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by SolarEdge: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nice...

You want to enjoy electricity? Check my signature now
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspecting Repair Works On Lagos Roads (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
Yebosola:

God bless u wise man,help me asking people vilifying Sanwoolu,people's memories are so short,I remembered who same Ambode mounted the seat,they were calling him names,Orobo Governor/Tinubu puppet,free the guy,if Ambode work on the road,how come it was dilapidated within 4 years? I know Tinubu's hatred has beclouded the sense of judgment of a lot of them from the other side.
same as my thoughts o, the thing surprised me sir.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Releases 22 Exxonmobil Staff Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order / Tony Blair Visits El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) / Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.