Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje (61409 Views)

Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) / 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany / Lesson from Indonesia's economic and social development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2019
SoNature:

Nigerians Biafrans are unruly and lawless.
fixed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by seanjy4konji: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
Drug money.
Get rich or die trying.

I deh with u
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by voltron14: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
Church go full this Sunday.
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by oloriLFC(f): 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
believe boat of them
I'd rather believe 'ship' of them undecided
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by webngnews: 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
Oh
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Kennyswagz1(m): 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
sinbad042:
The funniest part is that Igbo boys have unstoppable spirit,even if you deport us from heaven come down to hell we will still find our way back to heaven.......shame on those making mockery of our brothers,the money they sprayed was theirs so even if they want to spray it on Buhari,it none of anybody's business.Are you looking for your money if i may ask?
why can't you guys do your nonsense in your land instead of exporting your stupidity every where you go.. from Ghana to S.A, UK, US, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Togo, Nigeria, India, Malaysia, all over the world.. what is wrong with you igbos and arrogance angry

1 Like

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by sinbad042(m): 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ihe ibu bu mugu m na gi enwero okwu,maka na imaro ka umu Igbo si kwado.
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by sinbad042(m): 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
I don't blame you maka na imaro ka anyi si kwado.
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by saintade01(m): 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
Na Dem

1 Like

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
Fake news
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
sinbad042:
The funniest part is that Igbo boys have unstoppable spirit,even if you deport us from heaven come down to hell we will still find our way back to heaven.......shame on those making mockery of our brothers,the money they sprayed was theirs so even if they want to spray it on Buhari,it none of anybody's business.Are you looking for your money if i may ask?

”ha amaro ka anyi si kwado”.
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Enemyofpeace: 12:15am On Oct 29, 2019
oloriLFC:
I'd rather believe 'ship' of them undecided
get out
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Litmus: 12:44am On Oct 29, 2019
voltron14:

Let's start with being illegal immigrants.

Oh, so there's more, please list them, don’t be modest.
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Litmus: 1:05am On Oct 29, 2019
Oh, well, here's some Inul, to warm the blood of some of you pious and incorruptible Indonisia/Indonesian lovers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBD5L57SOh0
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by voltron14: 1:06am On Oct 29, 2019
Litmus:

Oh, so there's more, please list them, don’t be modest.

One is enough.
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Cholison(m): 1:54am On Oct 29, 2019
These so called pastors/prophets are digital scammers. It serves the deported right.
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by planetx: 3:18am On Oct 29, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
They exported their stupid mentality to a civilized country
Indonesia is a third world country not much better than Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Dannyhajo(m): 4:17am On Oct 29, 2019
Spraying money on prophet and the prophet thinks he's been treated rightfully?
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Enemyofpeace: 4:18am On Oct 29, 2019
planetx:
Indonesia is a third world country not much better than Nigeria
yet they imported their stupidity there. Stop supporting rubbish.
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Enemyofpeace: 4:19am On Oct 29, 2019
saintade01:
Na Dem
na dem o, awon okoro olori pelebe
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Johnbosco77(m): 6:33am On Oct 29, 2019
Fake news. This video was of Malaysia and not Indonesia. Fake bloggers ..
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by sulaak(m): 8:02am On Oct 29, 2019
Litmus:
So-called “Spraying Money” is a Nigerian tradition that the world tried to sanction Nigerians from doing but failed and now many of them are copying. It is now a tradition, slowly becoming a part of international urban and popular culture and for which Nigerians should be proud. The lesson to draw from this is, hold on to your cultural practices, foods, music, dresses, ceremonies and so on. Be proud of them even in the face of foreign condemnations and attempted sanctions, eventually the world will copy you. Remember that the World attacks on African ways and culture are visages of industrial methods used to enslave Africa by the European powers.

Nonsense
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Litmus: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2019
sulaak:

Nonsense

It’s not. Some of the consequences of slavery for Africans is blacks promoting, respectiing and elivating every other culture above theirs. If you’re unaware of this, you're either ignorant, daft or not an African or black person in the first place.
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Lilimax(f): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2019
iammo:
cool

Obey the laws of the land in computer village, lagos , abuja, kano , kaduna , south africa. Indonesia, india, ghana and you are safe.. no mans land only exist in your shallow mind through demonic imagination

even if you have the urge to be unruly and to chestbeat.. think deeply and remember no matter how hairy you are or how yamlegged you are, you have evolved into a human specie

If I call idiat now they'll say I am abusive smiley
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by iammo(m): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2019
Lilimax:
If I call idiat now they'll say I am abusive smiley
tongue call me whatever you l;ike but i prefer you call me "sweetheart", "my love" , or simply "my husband"
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Lilimax(f): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2019
iammo:

tongue call me whatever you l;ike but i prefer you call me "sweetheart", "my love" , or simply "my husband"

Who dash you?
You go fit carry? For where? tongue
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by iammo(m): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2019
Lilimax:
Who dash you?
You go fit carry? For where? tongue

No body can put assunder to Yoruba man's love for Ibo girls... even if it requires us to lock up your Ibo blodas.... Ibo girls are our birth right

Lilian baby girl ... dont let Ibo stingy boys mislead you.. come and enjoy yoruba man's love... you no go regret

1 Like

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 10:05am On Oct 29, 2019
This same pastor again? He should prophecy so they will not be deported na. See face
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by babaireti(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2019
Fraudulent people,fraudulent religion
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by victorian(f): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2019
Coldie:

There action was smhw insulting to The Altar of God. How would you climb the altar of God and start spraying money ontop the head of a man of God. Illegal money for that matter.

As in ehn?

It's pure madness.
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by oloriLFC(f): 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
get out

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Lilimax(f): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
iammo:

No body can put assunder to Yoruba man's love for Ibo girls... even if it requires us to lock up your Ibo blodas.... Ibo girls are our birth right

Lilian baby girl ... dont let Ibo stingy boys mislead you.. come and enjoy yoruba man's love... you no go regret
Yeye... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COVID-19: New Sitting Arrangement In A Bus In Edo By Local Transport Company / See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion / Lorry Kills 8 Hawkers In Awka Anambra, Youths Burn Lorry-Load Of Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.