Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje (61396 Views)

Three Nigerians Deported From India For Illegal Stay (Photo) / 32 Nigerians Deported From Germany / Lesson from Indonesia's economic and social development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by planetx: 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
Which one are we to believe. The earlier story said Malaysia now it's Indonesia

1 Like

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Angelfrost(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
Deport their dumb asses... Imbecilic ostentatious Negroes...

*plugs earpiece to listen to Diamond by Ozi*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Litmus: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
johnmattew:
stupidity of the highest order..it seems u don't know that money spraying is illegal in Nigeria...

when u live in Rome,behave like a Roman...u think Indonesia/Malaysia is lawless like Nigeria?

I am disappointed to learn it has been made illegal in Nigeria. Why was this influential tradition, for which Nigerians should be proud, made illegal?

Oh, and, btw Indonesians are welcomed to their country I don’t want any of it, I’m Nigerian and happy.
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by CodeTemplar: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
mumuism caused this. let them come and start selling Gala in traffic again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
This is bad... But is well
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by ephraim18(m): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
Make them come back continue the spraying... Nonsense... Unnecessary show off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by CanadaOrBust: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
Indonesian Government wondered how undocumented migrants with no valid work visa or work permit will have such amount of money to spray in a crusade.

It is called the Hushpuppy Magic - being a billionaire without any known source of income

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Litmus: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
ppogba:

Would this have been your comment if they were from another tribe?

Suddenly, spraying money has become a Nigerian tradition.

You however failed to address the likely reasons for their predicament.

Indeed.......

What tribe are they?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by BluntBoy(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
Litmus:

Lol, what victim? I am making statements of pride in my culture and the need for Nigerians to hold on to their culture since I recognise that, ultimately this post is a backdoor way of attacking the Nigeria cultural practice of “Dashing” and you’re responding to me in an accusatory form I don’t recognise. For your info, I don’t care for Indonesian actions of deporting foreigners since I do not rate Indonesians. They can deport whomever they wish, it is their country and whatever reasons they give for deporting anyone are Indonesian reasons based on Indonesian truths not universal or Nigerian truths, so why would I feel a victim? The people mean nothing to me. I’m not going to visit Indonesia, will not marry an Indonesian, I don’t party with them, have none of them among my circle of friends, don’t attend functions where they are present, don’t eat their food, don’t like their women, cant even picture in my minds eye where on the world map Indonesia is located and need to consult map everytime in order to be sure…

Instead of considering the offence they have committed or have been charged with, you are claiming an attack on your culture.

Didn't you read that the fellows were undocumented immigrants who had neither work visas nor permits?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Litmus: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
BluntBoy:

Instead of considering the offence they have committed or have been charged with, you are claiming an attack on your culture.

Didn't you read that the fellows were undocumented immigrants who had neither work visas nor permits?

What offence did they commit?
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by FINESTbaba94(m): 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
I laugh in swahili

Hahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Enemyofpeace: 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
They exported their stupid mentality to a civilized country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Enemyofpeace: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2019
planetx:
Which one are we to believe. The earlier story said Malaysia now it's Indonesia
believe boat of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by adenigga(m): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
The pastor should also have been deported.

Rubbish!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by dominique(f): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
It's this same pastor that physically assaults his members in the name of deliverance. So he used his crusade to get the shady Malay boys into trouble which they rightly deserve. May God be praised

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Litmus: 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2019
Festivities in the air as Indians brighten up Nigeria sky on Diwali

Celebrations are more elaborate here, say locals in Lagos; because of restrictions, bursting of crackers have gone down in the last five years, but gifts, parties with friends, poojas at offices make up for the fact that they are far away from their homeland

grin

Nigerians celebrate Diwali
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by BluntBoy(m): 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2019
Litmus:

What offence did they commit?

Nawa for you o.

They called them undocumented immigrants.

Undocumented means that they are living in the country illegally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Litmus: 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
BluntBoy:

Nawa for you o.

They called them undocumented immigrants.

Undocumented means that they are living in the country illegally.

posts stated, 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by sparta191(m): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2019
hmmmm this Nigerians should do better to uplift our public image.
i worked in a shopping mall as a cashier for a while, in Nigeria here and the level of distrust exhibited by foreign nationals such as Indians and Chinese were heartbreaking.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by NNEWIsuper: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
iammo:
cool

[s]Obey the laws of the land in computer village, lagos , abuja, kano , kaduna , south africa. Indonesia, inda, ghana and you are safe.. no mans land only exist in your shallow mind through demonic imagination

even if you have the urge to be unruly and to chestbeat.. think deeply and remember no matter how hairy you are or how yamlegged you are, you have evolved into an human specie[/s]

Lagos is a no man's land..even Osun indigenes claim omo Eko

1 Like

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by ZUBY77(m): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
That curse of a criminal should be arrested.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by ruggedtimi(m): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
na country be this, correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by BluntBoy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
Litmus:

posts stated, 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje

You ought to know that bloggers go for sensational titles.

Next time, read the content of the news, not just the title. It is clearly stated there why the fellows were deported.

The only role the money spraying played was that it drew attention to the stupid fellows and attracted the law.

But the guys were not deported because they sprayed money. They were deported because they were undocumented immigrants.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by iammo(m): 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
more reason why i dont waste my |RIP on xenophobic victims in SA grin

suite your self my ibo friend

NNEWIsuper:

Lagos is a no man's land..even Osun indigenes claim omo Eko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by NNEWIsuper: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
iammo:
[s]more reason why i dont waste my |RIP on xenophobic victims in SA grin

suite your self my ibo friend[/s]

ironically ogun had the highest number of SA returnees, meaning more Afonjass were killed..suit yourself

1 Like

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by iammo(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
stop spreading false claims, anambra and imo had the top spot

100% of those killed had Ibo names according to reports

NNEWIsuper:

ironically ogun had the highest number of SA returnees, meaning more Afonjass were killed..suit yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Litmus: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
BluntBoy:

You ought to know that bloggers go for sensational topics.

Next time, read the content of the news, not just the title. It is clearly stated there why the fellows were deported.

The only role the money spraying played was that it drew attention to the stupid fellows and attracted the law.

But the guys were not deported because they sprayed money. They were deported because they were undocumented immigrants.

Are posts regularly this well observed simply because Nigerians were being deported from a Nation or is this really about condemning a Nigerian tradition and ways based on ethnicity ?
Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by BluntBoy(m): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
Litmus:

Are posts regularly this well observed simply because Nigerians were being deported from a Nation or is this really about condemning a Nigerian tradition and ways based on ethnicity ?

I don't understand what you mean by are posts regularly this well observed

All I know is that spraying money is not solely a Nigerian tradition. There are others, especially African Americans, who spray dollars too. They call it make it rain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by victorazyvictor(m): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
Sunnycliff:

That Odumejeje is far from anything called Christianity!

I tell u.
I don't even listen to him at all.

2 Likes

Re: 80 Nigerians Deported From Indonesia For Spraying Money On Pastor Odumeje by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
Good for the gullible idiots.
Residency documentation you no get, work you no get yet you dey spray ill-gotten money before the camera.
Foolish idiots. angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? / See The Roofless Aircraft With 96 Passengers That Landed Safely After Explosion / COVID-19: New Sitting Arrangement In A Bus In Edo By Local Transport Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.