Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Permanent Solution To Body Odour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Permanent Solution To Body Odour (282 Views)

How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / What Causes Sweating And Body Odour. / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Permanent Solution To Body Odour by jswitch(m): 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
https://selectng.com.ng/permanent-solution-for-body-odour/

Body odor (or B.O., bromhidrosis, osmidrosis or ozochrotia) is a perceived unpleasant smell our bodies can give off when bacteria that live on the skin break down sweat into acids. Some say it is the smell of bacteria growing on the body, but it really is the result of bacteria breaking down protein into certain acids. In simple and lay man’s language, body odour is an unpleasant smell emanating from our body. Body odor usually becomes evident if measures are not taken when a human reaches puberty – 14-16 years of age in females and 15-17 years of age in males. Body odour is never pleasant, and we’ve all been crammed on a train or been in a busy shopping centre and noticed the distinctive smell of stale sweat. Men sweat more than women, so it’s no surprise they are the worst offenders. But is it a case of poor hygiene, or do some people have a medical condition that makes them sweat more than average?
WHO ARE THOSE SUSCEPTIBLE TO BODY ODOUR?
People who are obese, those who regularly eat spicy foods, as well as individuals with certain medical conditions, such as diabetes , are more susceptible to having body odor.
People who sweat too much ( those with
hyperhidrosis) may also be susceptible to body odor, however, often the salt level of their sweat is too high for the bacteria to break down – it depends where the excess sweating is occurring and which type of sweat glands are involved.
Sweat itself is virtually odorless to humans; it is the rapid multiplication of bacteria in the presence of sweat and what they do (break sweat down into acids) that eventually causes the unpleasant smell. The smell is perceived as unpleasant, many believe, because most of us have been brought up to dislike it. Body odor is most likely to occur in our feet, groin, armpits, genitals, pubic hair and other hair, belly button, anus, behind the ears, and to some (lesser) extent on the rest of our skin.
Body odor can have a nice and specific smell to the individual, and can be used – especially by dogs and other animals to identify people. Each person’s unique body odor can be influenced by diet, gender, health, and medication.
How can this menace called body odour be tackled?
What are the best solutions for managing body odour?
https://selectng.com.ng/permanent-solution-for-body-odour/
Re: Permanent Solution To Body Odour by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
Thank you. Make I go show amaka this thing. Her own don pass be careful.

angry
Re: Permanent Solution To Body Odour by jswitch(m): 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
I hope say you no go carry black eye come back?
Re: Permanent Solution To Body Odour by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
jswitch:
I hope say you no go carry black eye come back?

My brother. It's the sacrifice one pays. At least black eyed in an odourless environment. Be like her name na odoryewu
Re: Permanent Solution To Body Odour by Small080(m): 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
This post go help Tacha
Re: Permanent Solution To Body Odour by nauto5: 12:59am On Oct 30, 2019
I will come back to comment

(1) (Reply)

Renavive® Completely Dissolve Kidney Stones / Natural & Herbal Therapies; Practical Solutions To 30 Common Ailments / How To Remove Skin Tags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.