Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

State Of Economy Of The Country And Level Of Unemployment, Possible Solutions. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Economy Of The Country And Level Of Unemployment, Possible Solutions. (202 Views)

EFCC Raises Task Force Against Dollarization Of Economy / Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy / Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State Of Economy Of The Country And Level Of Unemployment, Possible Solutions. by themmy07: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
I got an assignment from one on my lecturers to write on "state of economy of the country and level of unemployment, possible solutions."

Please your suggestion(s) on how to improve the economy of the country and reduce the level of unemployment in the country will be appreciated.
Also your view on the border closure will also help.
Thanks
Re: State Of Economy Of The Country And Level Of Unemployment, Possible Solutions. by Abfinest007(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
telling you what to write now is an expo's when I was in school even my stupid supervisor was taxing me instead of correction
Re: State Of Economy Of The Country And Level Of Unemployment, Possible Solutions. by nauto5: 1:16am On Oct 30, 2019
Naija

(1) (Reply)

UN : Calling For Nominations For The 2020 UN Public Service Awards! / Nigerian Government To Reopen Borders In January / Apostle Suleman Is Considering Standing As Surety For Detaned Activist Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.