Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos (35592 Views)

Wike Visits Abuja Metro And Kukwaba Train Stations (Photos) / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project / Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by Nwachineke1980: 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
These are the guys that want to build a railway from Calabar to Lagos but just Lagos to Ibadan is taking almost 7 years? These people are not serious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2019
ProWalker:

Sometimes, it’s better to just look at a post and quietly close it if you think you are sad with the story therein, rather than become a object of ridicule like you’ve turned yourself into
Sometimes, it's better to just look at a comment and quietly close it. You have problem also.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by Charly68: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
God bless Buhari and his team ,it takes disciplined to do such work of high magnitude without massive corruption..God will help this Govt to succeed in Jesus name. PDP brought us big setback in the country .
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
Mutemenot:
Looks like an abandoned project . I see no signs of seriousness, I hope this railway of a thing won't be ended half
Commonsense has left you since.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by ProWalker: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
beamtopola:

Sometimes, it's better to just look at a comment and quietly close it. You have problem also.

How do you “close” a comment ?

You have a bigger problem for given an opinion where your silence would have been more sensible.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by Allsingles: 7:00pm On Oct 28, 2019
Why are they only interested in Lagos Ibadon railway, is other states not part of the country?
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by joepepsy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
100 years behind Western world are you high,add one zero please.
saajus:
At least the whole world will dump the tatakuku (locomotive) train to us when they are done with them very soon. I think we are like 100 yrs behind the Western world.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by UAE123(m): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
djdutch:

According the River State he still has to answer for N97 billion he diverted when he sold the states assets.
. I commented based on its job as a minister of the Federal republic of Nigeria & not when he served as a governor. If he has a case to answer believe the job of making sure he answer sure case his the job of river state government
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by daybreak08: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nice one!! carry go

See this Instagram photo by @triple_a_worldwide: https://www.instagram.com/p/ByCvS7ngxyN/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by bayelsaowei(m): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nwachineke1980:
These are the guys that want to build a railway from Calabar to Lagos but just Lagos to Ibadan is taking almost 7 years? These people are not serious.
grin grin grin
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by bayelsaowei(m): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
Olufemiolaolu:
Commonsense has left you since.
that guy said nothing else but the truth...
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
Kaduna to Abuja by GEJ took just 5 years or there about. This one by the "change" government is taking how many?

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by dukeprince50: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
ProWalker:

How do you “close” a comment ?

You have a bigger problem for giving an opinion where your silence would have been more sensible.
Oga, ur problem big pass his problem for quoting him
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
UAE123:
. I commented based on its job as a minister of the Federal republic of Nigeria & not when he served as a governor. If he has a case to answer believe the job of making sure he answer sure case his the job of river state government
They issued a white paper and called for him to be prosecuted over the N97 Billion. He is in APC, so nothing will happen to him.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by UAE123(m): 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
djdutch:

They issued a white paper and called for him to be prosecuted over the N97 Billion. He is in APC, so nothing will happen to him.
The issue you are referring to his not the major topic that I commented on. The issue at hand is about his performance as a minister & not as a former governor of River state. I am not against him going to jail if he has milked river state dry & the state can drag him to a law court without going through EFCC or make the court force EFCC to do their job.Once again my comment is on his ministerial performance

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by frowland(m): 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2019
Mutemenot:
Looks like an abandoned project . I see no signs of seriousness, I hope this railway of a thing won't be ended half
Let's hope it's not. This project will be enjoyed more by our kids not particularly us. Even Buhari himself might not leave to see the full completion of rail network across the country based on age.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by cyrilamx(m): 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
All the sadists and wailers here who rejoice at evil news and detest positive news will receive the pronouncement of 2Kings 7: 1-2,12-20

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by Passionate1(m): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
bayelsaowei:
that guy said nothing else but the truth...

Pure truth! No mind dem! Na lack of intellectual insight like dem leaders dey worry dem.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by Tchange1(m): 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2019
grin
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by fayruka(m): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
Some ministries are just wasting our tax monies. I was at Pencinema earlier this morning when the convoy of this Amaechi was passing, Chai! more than 15 Land cruiser prados plus hilux vans just for one minister?
How many convoy UK PM get sef? I tire for this country oo
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by SolarEdge: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nice...

You want to enjoy electricity? Check my signature now
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by Cas1741: 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
You read history and inspect rail project. Life span of the projects maybe just the years you are in power. Rubbish.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by Legendguru: 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2019
Oh
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by voltron14: 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nwachineke1980:

Ipob youths and lies.

This project kicked off in 2017.
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by voltron14: 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2019
UAE123:
The issue you are referring to his not the major topic that I commented on. The issue at hand is about his performance as a minister & not as a former governor of River state. I am not against him going to jail if he has milked river state dry & the state can drag him to a law court without going through EFCC or make the court force EFCC to do their job.Once again my comment is on his ministerial performance

Those lot are simply bitter.

In 2013, here on Nairaland, the pages were awash with projects completed by Amaechi.

He was touted as the best Governor in Nigeria then.

As soon as he started having issues with Patience Jonathan, they stated calling him all manner of names. Suddenly, he stopped being the best governor.

All this bitterness stems from politics nothing more nothing less.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by Maziyk: 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2019
Story story story audio program
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by Studyinchina200(m): 1:21am On Oct 29, 2019
APC won’t compete that project
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by Guestlander: 1:29am On Oct 29, 2019
Jlow2:
5yrs and still counting , just from lagos -ibadan, which means ph to maiduguri will take 200yrs, naija is a joke..

Five years! That is a lie. It was started just two years ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by Jlow2: 2:38am On Oct 29, 2019
Guestlander:

Five years! That is a lie. It was started just two years ago.
welldone defender of railway projects in nigeria
Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by Guestlander: 3:07am On Oct 29, 2019
Jlow2:
welldone defender of railway projects in nigeria

You don't have to lie to make your point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Amaechi Inspects Site Of All Stations - Photos by SaraJay: 4:57am On Oct 29, 2019
Cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega / Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza / Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.